00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

StickmanMarkinson just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for a co-writer

625 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I don't have much to say, but i'll make this is as clear as possible, but just recently, I created a webcomic series called "The Unbelievable Spectrum Man." (http://theunbelievablespectrumman.weebly.com/) It's a satire/spoof on the anime and superhero genre. It will also be a satire on the RPG genre, most notably EarthBound (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EarthBound). So of course, the comic will some surrealness in it.

I'm still continuing on this comic, thought the it only has six pages so far(I've been kind of busy with my life lately, college and what not). Anyways, I feel that if i'm gonna try and publish my comic, I wanna at least have people entertained and not get them bored, and I thought that perhaps having someone else to help write the story along. I'm still kind of a newb at writing, as i'm more of an idea person than a writer, so having a co-writer might be more help with me then.

I once had another co-writer before, but it was for a short time, as he had to leave due to some personal issues. As of now, he hasn't come back, so I'm guessing you could say I'm looking for another co-write for a temporary time, but who knows. I'm just saying. stuck_out_tongue

Also, the comic also has Anthro(or furries, whatever you'd like to call 'em) people, and will have more later, along with human characters, since the comic takes place in the distant future, so it also has a sci-fi feel, too. But don't get it the wrong way, i'm NOT a furry myself, but I am somewhat of a Anthro artist(I also draw other things besides that, like anime, fan art, ect.)

But if you don't mind that, that's great! So if you wanna if you wanna help me co-write the comic with me, then come on board, and if you wanna contact me through my Email, here's my business E-mail: rayleein4d@gmail.com

I also have a Skype as well, so contact me there if you wish, my username is Ray Lee(or sGospeedgo).

You can also PM me if you'd like.

So that's all for now, I hope to hear from any of you soon. Cheers!

Response to Looking for a co-writer 2015-04-01 20:49:55

Sounds rather interesting

Response to Looking for a co-writer 2015-04-01 21:16:29

At 4/1/15 08:49 PM, Xylophonewarrior wrote: Sounds rather interesting

Really?

Response to Looking for a co-writer 2015-04-01 21:18:20

At 4/1/15 09:16 PM, RayLeeWorld wrote:
Really?

Yes really

Response to Looking for a co-writer 2015-04-01 22:34:05

At 4/1/15 09:18 PM, Xylophonewarrior wrote:
At 4/1/15 09:16 PM, RayLeeWorld wrote:
Really?
Yes really

Well, if you're interested, I'll let you think about it if you want.

Response to Looking for a co-writer 2015-04-04 22:17:16

Hello

This comic you've done is rather interesting (as another post has noted earlier), and I would love to be able to co-write
your series and be able to write down any ideas you have.

Sincerely,
The Nietzsche Man