00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tophat1607 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

XStoryPlayer 3D Sex Simulator +18

12,916 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

XStoryPlayer 3D Sex Simulator +18 2015-03-30 12:48:07

Hello fellow NG members. Since there is so many cool +18 games here on NG, and they're very popular, I thought you guys would like a game that I want to mention here. This is a really great adult game that could really use some support. If you're not that into adult games, or you played some of them on NG, but never got into them that much, let me give you a short explanation.

XStoryPlayer has a potential to be pretty much the one of the best adult games ever, even beating Illusion (pretty much the best and most popular company that makes awesome adult games). This game has absolutely terrific interactivity (something that all adult games should have), and overall very dynamic and organic gameplay. And another main focus is on stories, which with modding support could lead potentially being able to create any scenario and fetish you'd like your self, or by modders. The devs said they'd also like in the future to focus on things like non-linear storylines, multiple storylines at once, better AI, better physics and graphics, and lots of awesome stuff like that.

They've been working on this game more on less since 2007, and they've already created something great and unique in the world of adult games, with little to no publicity, and little experience. So I thought I'll spread the word, so please if you can, go on the forums, engage with the community, and if you can, support the developers by buying the game or by donating.

Here's a link to the main site: http://www.xmoonproductions.com/ (they have to update it, see forums for more recent updates)
And here's a link to the forums: http://www.xmoonproductions.org/

Sorry if this seems too much of like a shameless advertisement or something, but these guys won't do it, and somebody has to, because this game needs support. And since adult games aren't that main stream, it's really hard to find that support.

Please, let me know what you think about the game. :-)

Response to XStoryPlayer 3D Sex Simulator +18 2015-04-02 15:11:28

At 3/30/15 06:34 PM, Sekhem wrote: thanks

gonna go jack off now

Glad to help. lol