00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LuckyCheshire just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Vox Populi Vox Dei 2 - Released

1,268 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Vox Populi Vox Dei 2 - Released 2015-03-28 14:13:47

Hi guys, I'm Ramiro. I'm part of GreatCogs the team that made Vox Populi Vox Dei 2.
I tried to upload a demo of the game here but I couldn't because of the swf size limitation.

Vox Populi Vix Dei 2 is the second part of a franchise that were released 5 years ago by a friend of us.
2 years ago my friend put a trailer on Steam greenlight, and after 2 years of waiting he received the approval but at that moment he was not able to develop anything so he gave us the chance of creating the game.
We spent 8 months working on the game and finally 2 weeks ago we released the first version on Steam.
The team is made of thre guys, one artist, one musician and one programmer (me).

If you are interested on what technology we used, I can say that we used Adobe AIR sdk 17 + Flixel + FreSteamWorks (the ANE that let you connects with SteamWorks and do all the Steam magic)

But, if you are interested on the game I can give you some places we you can play it and get it.

You can get the game here: Steam
You can play a demo of the version in the only place were I can put it here: Demo

You can follow us here:
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube

In a few days we will be uploading a webpage related to GreatCogs, we will put more information there.

In case that you know a way of uploading a swf bigger than 20 mb. Please tell me :)

Vox Populi Vox Dei 2 - Released