00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BrunoVugl just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Feminist Bullshit Apparel

2,151 Views | 40 Replies

Response to Feminist Bullshit Apparel 2015-03-27 17:21:47

At 3/27/15 05:10 PM, Gagsy wrote:
At 3/27/15 05:03 PM, Mumbo wrote: Its a damn shame that EQUALITY has become male hatred. Sure, have comfy undies, but leave the feminist agenda out of it.
I'm sorry Mumbo but I don't quite see your point here.

If you want to go on a feminist rant - while I'm the wrong person to approve - at least make it actually about something that is unjust towards the opposite sex.

This is only about underwear. Yeah it might have a shiny feminist label on it but that label no way affects the lives on men so why exactly have you made this thread? There is no need for a rant. Like I said they don't need to market the product as feminist but that is what gets them clicks and funding and it isn't the negative burn all men 'feminism' so there is really no need for you or any guy here to moan about such a thing.

But that's why I'm upset. Feminism has become in its essence all about burning men and not about equality anymore. People see the feminist tag and assume its about hatred. I'm mad that they put a feminist tag on something that doesn't matter because it happens to be a trendy fad.

Yes. Feminism is a fad. Remember what it was cool to bash on beiber and twilight? Fad. This is not to say I disagree with female equality, but its absolute mong bullshit that so much of a shitstorm is happening because a few tumblr folks can't get a date. Its the "nice guys finish last" bs again.

Response to Feminist Bullshit Apparel 2015-03-27 17:22:49

That black fatty has nipple-boners.

Response to Feminist Bullshit Apparel 2015-03-27 17:31:28

At 3/27/15 05:10 PM, Gagsy wrote:
At 3/27/15 05:03 PM, Mumbo wrote:

Basically I'm moaning about it cuz the term feminism casts a light of male hatred and inequality. That's what the childish actions of a few mongs does to the image of the entire movement. Ex: free bleeding. These extremists need to be snuffed out before any modicum of equality can be achieved.

That was written much better that my above rant.

Response to Feminist Bullshit Apparel 2015-03-27 17:36:07

doesn't look any less "sexualized" to me than normal underwear. they could have just advertised this as being a new, more comfortable style of underwear, but they had to go with this bullshit rhetoric about objectification and body-shaming so they could draw in more dummies who buy into feminist ideology. nevermind the fact that nobody is forcing women to wear those kinds of underwear, they're the ones who are buying them.

Response to Feminist Bullshit Apparel 2015-03-27 17:50:26

At 3/27/15 05:22 PM, Ketchemonia wrote: That black fatty has nipple-boners.

Dude don't make fun of my girlfriend.

All women are beautiful

That's why I'm ROCK HARD

Response to Feminist Bullshit Apparel 2015-03-27 17:53:48

I'm not hip to this new trend.

Response to Feminist Bullshit Apparel 2015-03-27 19:12:14

They should make some in a dark maroonish brown color. You know for the free bleeders since that's the color they'd eventually turn.

That's right I like guns and ponies. NO NEW GUN CONTROL.

Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense.

BBS Signature

Response to Feminist Bullshit Apparel 2015-03-27 19:19:47

At 3/27/15 02:22 AM, Sensationalism wrote:
At 3/27/15 01:31 AM, someaveragechap wrote: Remember grasshopper, everyone has an agenda and an axe to grind, don't let them grind it in your back!
I will reply to people's shit however I want. Go suck a fuck.

Explain to me Sensatinalism. Exactly how does one suck a fuck?

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to Feminist Bullshit Apparel 2015-03-27 23:12:41

At 3/27/15 03:11 PM, Mumbo wrote:
At 3/27/15 12:48 PM, KevinButtchin wrote: i like the apparel. you guys need to fucking calm down and consider outhers
You need to consider the definition of the type of clothing they claim to sell, and examine this bullshit

the clothing is good.

BBS Signature

Response to Feminist Bullshit Apparel 2015-03-27 23:49:53

At 3/27/15 04:09 PM, Gagsy wrote: some nonsensical bullshit spewed forth from the intelligent mind of a woman that cannot be registered by the mind of a man

So that being said and all, I think I got bigger tits than you, and I dont buy bras.
But! Would you consider that sexy in any regards?

Response to Feminist Bullshit Apparel 2015-03-28 14:43:48

At 3/27/15 11:49 PM, Ketchemonia wrote:
So that being said and all, I think I got bigger tits than you, and I dont buy bras.
But! Would you consider that sexy in any regards?

Myself, I'd just consider that downright painful.