00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Grand theft auto heist

579 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Grand theft auto heist 2015-03-21 08:10:12

Anybody like the new heist update for gta v?

Response to Grand theft auto heist 2015-03-21 08:21:22

At 3/21/15 08:10 AM, MagicGames3 wrote: Anybody like the new heist update for gta v?

Not really, played it first day and haven't since. That's not worth waiting 2 years for.

さあ時の扉を開けて行こうよ

BBS Signature

Response to Grand theft auto heist 2015-03-21 08:25:04

At 3/21/15 08:21 AM, simon wrote:
At 3/21/15 08:10 AM, MagicGames3 wrote: Anybody like the new heist update for gta v?
Not really, played it first day and haven't since. That's not worth waiting 2 years for.

Oh i see

Response to Grand theft auto heist 2015-03-21 12:39:32

I like what I've played but what I've played has been very limited due to match making and auto invite sucking as usual.

I only have one friend who plays the game so finding 2 randoms to play with us for just the prison break job has been difficult.

Response to Grand theft auto heist 2015-03-24 12:29:26

I wasn't to into GTA V to begin with, but Heists actually got me interested in the online mode again. My brother has been hogging it though, but when I do play it's been quite fun. But I do agree that nearly 2 years is a bit crazy. It shouldn't have taken this long to release these heists. They're basically just longer missions.

BBS Signature

Response to Grand theft auto heist 2015-03-24 13:32:40

At 3/24/15 12:29 PM, Bremaine wrote: I wasn't to into GTA V to begin with, but Heists actually got me interested in the online mode again. My brother has been hogging it though, but when I do play it's been quite fun. But I do agree that nearly 2 years is a bit crazy. It shouldn't have taken this long to release these heists. They're basically just longer missions.

Most of those missions too are just recaps of the older ones. They have a few modifications about them like a different score, more enemies, different and far more complicated objectives. For instance, before heists there was this mission where you steal from the Ballas by going to their weed factory in Paleto, but now in the Heists you go there to steal their weed, and their Turret Mounted Truck. The people who are in charge of stealing said truck must use it to protect the ground team who steals a couple of Bensons chalk full of weed. Earning you a higher payout, which is cool in my opinion.