00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What do you think?

469 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

What do you think? 2015-03-18 10:46:04

Hey thought I would share some of my art. And hear what you have of advice and guidance.

The uploaded art, I have drawn by hand, scanned onto my pc and there efter added special effects were added in various editing programs.

What do you think?

In this world, wherever there is light – there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be losers. - Madara Uchiha

BBS Signature

Response to What do you think? 2015-03-18 10:50:17 (edited 2015-03-18 10:51:17)

Kakashi Hatake

What do you think?

In this world, wherever there is light – there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be losers. - Madara Uchiha

BBS Signature

Response to What do you think? 2015-03-18 10:55:04

The Past Hokage: Hashirama Senju, Tobirama Senju, Hiruzen Sarutobi and Minato Namikaze. All from the manga and Anime franchise that is Naruto / Naruto Shippuden.

What do you think?

BBS Signature

Response to What do you think? 2015-03-18 10:56:44

The mysterious Masked man Tobi... Or Madara Uchiha?

What do you think?

BBS Signature

Response to What do you think? 2015-03-19 00:52:40

I think you shouldn't just trace / copy a picture, add "special effects" to it and then say it is your art.