00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

StickmanMarkinson just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

song ID help please

576 Views | 8 Replies

song ID help please 2015-03-17 00:24:42

i was just wandering what the song is in the first half of this flash it doesn't credit it in the credits but i feel i should know it from somewhere. i contacted the auther of the flash movie and he doesn't know s either as it is an older work of his and the song is not in his system any more.

by the way you should set the quality to low otherwise the opening thing drags on to long and it runs slowly

link

Response to song ID help please 2015-03-17 00:29:56

Darude - Sandstorm

STEAM

"What I would and wouldn't do with your tight twink body is none of their business. But seriously, I would fucking destroy you." - Xenomit

BBS Signature

Response to song ID help please 2015-03-17 00:45:30

Check out the Flash RPG I made in 2024. It takes about 25 minutes to complete.

BBS Signature

Response to song ID help please 2015-03-17 01:02:05

darude - 沙尘暴

BBS Signature

Response to song ID help please 2015-03-17 03:08:20

Oh hey, a Battle Network animation. Cool. I recognize the main theme from Persona, but nothing else.

If you decompile the SWF with a program like Sothink you can usually nab the audio file. Newgrounds also used to detect duplicate files, so if you tried submitting it yourself there's a good chance it would tell you it's a duplicate of an existing file and then give you the ID.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to song ID help please 2015-03-17 13:43:46

At 3/17/15 03:08 AM, Kwing wrote: Oh hey, a Battle Network animation. Cool. I recognize the main theme from Persona, but nothing else.

If you decompile the SWF with a program like Sothink you can usually nab the audio file. Newgrounds also used to detect duplicate files, so if you tried submitting it yourself there's a good chance it would tell you it's a duplicate of an existing file and then give you the ID.

i dont have the money to buy so think is that function in its trail version. i have heard of online sound id services would any of them be of help

Response to song ID help please 2015-03-17 14:40:14

Check out the 14th symphony, it is magnificent

Response to song ID help please 2015-03-17 15:02:50

At 3/17/15 12:29 AM, crazyinternetdude wrote: Darude - Sandstorm

I know it's funny because I've seen someone say it before

Response to song ID help please 2015-03-17 16:48:34

At 3/17/15 01:43 PM, nanocon wrote: i dont have the money to buy so think is that function in its trail version. i have heard of online sound id services would any of them be of help

As I remember, you can do everything with Sothink's trial version except generate ActionScript. If you really want to copy a game you could even use Flare to nab the code, too, but for your purposes that wouldn't be necessary.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)