00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

razeck18 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Your naughtiest childhood moments.

2,924 Views | 56 Replies

Response to Your naughtiest childhood moments. 2015-03-15 19:04:14

I once became so enraged that I caused a premature supernova within the dotemitra constellation, thankfully the planets within it are entirely uninhabited

Response to Your naughtiest childhood moments. 2015-03-16 00:39:09

I secretly wore my mom's underwear. I guess that's something.

STEAM

"What I would and wouldn't do with your tight twink body is none of their business. But seriously, I would fucking destroy you." - Xenomit

BBS Signature

Response to Your naughtiest childhood moments. 2015-03-16 02:17:53

When I was five at a women's shelter home, there was a girl there. She was 'bout my age, and we'd do the freakiest things.

sadly that was the only action I got for quite some years. If I ever see her again, I think I know what I'll tell her.... "You rocked mah world bitch!!!"

Response to Your naughtiest childhood moments. 2015-03-16 02:20:10

At 3/16/15 12:34 AM, HomicidialFrog wrote:
I didn't choose the thug life. The thug life chose me.

I love your edit bruh.

Response to Your naughtiest childhood moments. 2015-03-16 04:58:08

Stole 3 bikes in one day, put them in a construstion site and some kid came over and asked if he could have one. I gave him one. Found out where he lived. Then went to his house the next day and stole it back.

Good news is, I found my own self proclaimed bush bike that I love. No more bike jacking for me now on.

BBS Signature

Response to Your naughtiest childhood moments. 2015-03-16 09:50:49

At 3/15/15 12:58 PM, supergandhi64 wrote: i was a good kid. i still am

--supergandhi64

Hey there,it's nice to hear from you again.How have you been?Some of the Newgrounders have been wondering about you.Busy life,huh?Just keep it up being the good kid and don't end up like me.

Response to Your naughtiest childhood moments. 2015-03-16 09:52:53

At 3/16/15 05:46 AM, vixuzar wrote: i can`t even talk about it...

I'm cool with that,it's nice to meet you.Don't worry,I'm embarrassed myself talking about my own childhood,hehe.

Response to Your naughtiest childhood moments. 2015-03-16 09:54:24

At 3/16/15 04:58 AM, FuzzzyDice wrote: Stole 3 bikes in one day, put them in a construstion site and some kid came over and asked if he could have one. I gave him one. Found out where he lived. Then went to his house the next day and stole it back.

Good news is, I found my own self proclaimed bush bike that I love. No more bike jacking for me now on.

So,no one caught you?What were you thinking when you did that?Were you even afraid?

Response to Your naughtiest childhood moments. 2015-03-16 09:55:56

At 3/15/15 02:59 PM, Hoodie wrote: Played house with some strangers and saw a vagina.

Very scary moment.

We have been exposed to this kind of stuff in some points of our lives,and sadly,they can't be unseen.Thanks for sharing!

Response to Your naughtiest childhood moments. 2015-03-16 09:57:02

At 3/15/15 02:00 PM, disdainfulpanda wrote: i pass.

I'm cool with that and it's nice to meet you!

Response to Your naughtiest childhood moments. 2015-03-16 09:59:24

At 3/15/15 10:55 AM, cga-999 wrote:
At 3/15/15 09:42 AM, MchectorII wrote:
At 3/15/15 09:36 AM, cga-999 wrote: When I didn't want to take a pill that I had to take, so I agreed to take it if my dad allowed me to yell, "FUCK!"
When was that?
It was when I was maybe 7 or 8.

I was about that age when I learnt my first phrase which was 'son of a b____'.Boy,kids sure learn these things quickly,don't they?

Response to Your naughtiest childhood moments. 2015-03-16 10:01:31

At 3/15/15 10:18 AM, Gremlin wrote:
At 3/15/15 09:55 AM, MchectorII wrote: The boy covered in his filth,injuries all over and barely dressed,even you should know the answer.
Sounds fucked up

Both 'great' parents got their greater rewards,don't even know if they are still here...No offence.

Response to Your naughtiest childhood moments. 2015-03-16 20:40:02

At 3/16/15 09:54 AM, MchectorII wrote:
At 3/16/15 04:58 AM, FuzzzyDice wrote: Stole 3 bikes in one day, put them in a construstion site and some kid came over and asked if he could have one. I gave him one. Found out where he lived. Then went to his house the next day and stole it back.

So,no one caught you?What were you thinking when you did that?Were you even afraid?

Nope, my older brother caught on but he didn't mind much. He got in a lot more trouble than I did. I wasn't really all that afraid at the time because I didn't think it was that bad of a thing to do. Plus, I only stole the one bike back because It was the blue one and when I gave it to him I couldn't decide if I wanted the black or blue one. The black one had more decals to it from what I remember but I liked blue better because it was my favorite color. I was a very picky kid at the time when it came to riding bikes.

Now that I look at it now it was pretty stupid. I'm just lucky I didn't get in any serious trouble!

BBS Signature

Response to Your naughtiest childhood moments. 2015-03-17 09:33:20

Now that I look at it now it was pretty stupid. I'm just lucky I didn't get in any serious trouble!

So,you returned them,then?Glad to hear that you didn't get the same punishment as me,which came from someone else's mum!

Response to Your naughtiest childhood moments. 2015-03-17 10:03:46

At 3/16/15 11:43 AM, mysticvortex13 wrote:
At 3/15/15 12:58 PM, supergandhi64 wrote: i was a good kid. i still am

--supergandhi64
glad to hear you've been making a comeback from your shitposting tsundere phase.. we enjoy your nice guy stuff.. anything else makes you sound like you've been trying to be something you're not..

You're deathly obsessed with gandhi aren't you? You've been asking for me in every post for the past few days now.

BBS Signature

Response to Your naughtiest childhood moments. 2015-03-17 10:08:30

You're deathly obsessed with gandhi aren't you? You've been asking for me in every post for the past few days now.

He must be a big fan,I think.

Response to Your naughtiest childhood moments. 2015-03-17 20:32:53

At 3/17/15 02:43 PM, mysticvortex13 wrote:
At 3/17/15 10:03 AM, killerjeff wrote:
nonsense. i can only remember 2 or 3 posts about supergandhi64 which i made in that time frame. the rest were riverofbloodytears2's doing..

i also dont recall asking you nor gandhi to show up, only that he be fixing his attitude issues.. he's starting to get back to his old self, which is enough for me.

I guess it's time for gandhi to make a comeback... alright... I'll do it, just for you! supergandhi64 is back in action!

BBS Signature

Response to Your naughtiest childhood moments. 2015-03-17 21:47:54

So, when I was about 16, my classmates and I were watching a video on our smartboard, and we had a substitute teacher. Everyone has their phone out, not paying attention to the video at all. So I'm sitting here thinking, "Does the teacher not see ANY of this?" I pull out my phone and start messing around with it, when suddenly, the teacher looks up from her papers, and sees ONLY me on my phone, and nobody else. Everyone in the whole classroom had been looking at their phones, which were clearly visible from the teacher's point of view, and she looks at me, and only me. Mrs. Asscrack walks up to me and takes my phone, and begins to walk towards the podium. After this, I glare at her with the most sinister possible look on my face. She glances at me multiple times, but never bothers to say anything.
After class, I walk up to this teacher, and say, "I would like my phone returned to me," I gave no "pleases" or "may I's", because right now, I couldn't have possibly given any more shits about my phone being taken. She asked my name, and I simply replied, "Why," like any person would do. She gets pissed, and I gave her my first name, and my middle name, which most people call me by, and tell her to use one or the other, either or neither. As I walked out the door, I said pretty clearly, "You'll regret ever doing this," just loud enough so she could hear me, as I was right by the door, then slammed the door shut.
Later that day, after school, I decide to go into the classroom that the incident happened, and unscrewed the bolts and nuts from the underside of the chair she sits in. The next day, we had the sub again, and right as she sat down, the chair broke apart. I was the very first one to laugh, and very loudly at that. Apparently she hit her head on the edge of a table and got a concussion, as well as a broken back.

I'd never laughed harder.

Response to Your naughtiest childhood moments. 2015-03-18 09:47:34

however, there are at least 4 or 5 other ng users who outrank gandhi i can think of

Wow,I knew that superghandi64 was a bigshot here,but from what you said,that's still bigger than what I thought.Sorry to read about you being blocked.

Response to Your naughtiest childhood moments. 2015-03-18 09:51:28

I'd never laughed harder.

I'm totally speechless,not really what I had in mind but,you really must have understood that phrase,'revenge is best served cold',so did anyone find out?Thanks for sharing too.

Response to Your naughtiest childhood moments. 2015-03-21 22:47:58

At 3/21/15 06:06 PM, Drinze wrote: i would abuse cats and bunnies given the chance

Furries wouldn't like that..

Response to Your naughtiest childhood moments. 2015-03-22 00:43:08

I walked in on my parents once when I was four, and when I was six I actually walked in on my dad cheating on my mom with some random bitch.

Good childhood, eh?

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to Your naughtiest childhood moments. 2015-03-22 01:49:33

I insulted my mom once and I didn't even realize it felt insulting to her until a couple years later.

Response to Your naughtiest childhood moments. 2015-03-22 02:18:00

At 3/22/15 12:43 AM, Suprememessage wrote: I walked in on my parents once when I was four, and when I was six I actually walked in on my dad cheating on my mom with some random bitch.

Good childhood, eh?

Sorry to hear about that.

Response to Your naughtiest childhood moments. 2015-03-22 02:20:25

At 3/22/15 01:49 AM, NGPulp wrote: I insulted my mom once and I didn't even realize it felt insulting to her until a couple years later.

That happened to me too,when I asked them what the phrase 'son of a b____' meant,that took me,I don't know,how many years before I understood why they kept quiet that day.

Response to Your naughtiest childhood moments. 2015-03-22 02:31:59

At 3/22/15 02:21 AM, disdainfulpanda wrote: i got angry when my mom caught me chewing on crayons so i kept jabbing one into her arm until i got grounded within an inch of my life

I think no colors could have changed that shade of red on your mother's face that day.

Response to Your naughtiest childhood moments. 2015-03-22 02:47:24

I agree!!!

Haha,like they say,we get to be young once.