00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ArkihamVA just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Disney's Frozen Sequel Announced

2,118 Views | 45 Replies

Response to Disney's Frozen Sequel Announced 2015-03-14 01:41:46

Response to Disney's Frozen Sequel Announced 2015-03-14 01:50:24

Only the 14th chamber is frozen, I unleash many tears for this

Response to Disney's Frozen Sequel Announced 2015-03-14 02:19:15

My daughter is excited since I told her. I just hope this is not a complete cash grab by Disney. I know they love that money. We will see though! Until then...Hotel Transylvania 2!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smcHKYUs4RE

Response to Disney's Frozen Sequel Announced 2015-03-14 02:33:40

At 3/14/15 02:19 AM, StrapOnFetus wrote: My daughter is excited since I told her. I just hope this is not a complete cash grab by Disney. I know they love that money. We will see though! Until then...Hotel Transylvania 2!!!

Now I'm excited! Hotel Transylvania is one of my favorite movies and I consider it a classic. Hopefully they don't screw up the sequel. Even worse if the sequel is better and the original, for then the original will be overshadowed!

Response to Disney's Frozen Sequel Announced 2015-03-14 08:01:30

At 3/12/15 05:17 PM, vixuzar wrote: FUCKING HELL

Woah, take it easy.
Would you like Prozac?

Response to Disney's Frozen Sequel Announced 2015-03-14 08:26:14

Eh, it was bound to happen, Disney must have made a fuckton because of frozen and the merchandise that went along with it.

Response to Disney's Frozen Sequel Announced 2015-03-14 13:23:30

BBS Signature

Response to Disney's Frozen Sequel Announced 2015-03-14 19:18:15

Let it Fuckin' Go! Let it Fuckin Go! Fuck the kids I don't want to see this anymore!

BBS Signature

Response to Disney's Frozen Sequel Announced 2015-03-14 19:25:58

At 3/14/15 07:18 PM, Avery wrote: Let it Fuckin' Go! Let it Fuckin Go! Fuck the kids I don't want to see this anymore!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DlZdZYLCfU

Response to Disney's Frozen Sequel Announced 2015-03-14 23:21:47

At 3/14/15 02:33 AM, TheGamechanger wrote:
At 3/14/15 02:19 AM, StrapOnFetus wrote: My daughter is excited since I told her. I just hope this is not a complete cash grab by Disney. I know they love that money. We will see though! Until then...Hotel Transylvania 2!!!

Now I'm excited! Hotel Transylvania is one of my favorite movies and I consider it a classic. Hopefully they don't screw up the sequel. Even worse if the sequel is better and the original, for then the original will be overshadowed!

I absolutely loved Hotel Transylvania. A lot of people are hard on it, largely out of Sandler hate, but it's a solid story about a father needing to let his daughter grow up and the characters were fun. Also, I just saw in that trailer that Mel Brooks is in it. The description of the plot I read says that Drac's father Vlad shows up and isn't happy his great grandson (also, kudos for not pussy footing on the love story. They were meant to be and made a baby) is a half breed. That has to be who Mel Brooks is playing. Mel Motherfucking Brooks!

I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature

They came, they saw......made yellow snow.

If they gotta make a sequel, i've got dibs on the title

Frozen 2 -- Ice to know
Frozen 2 -- chilled
Frozen 2 -- Revenge of frosty's left ball (<------ wuttt?)

haha, ima bear this in mind, thanks, my niece loves frozen, so yerp, added to the list, much appreciation

theme song = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWdFlqdM9qw

Response to Disney's Frozen Sequel Announced 2015-03-15 03:49:31

At 3/12/15 03:59 PM, disdainfulpanda wrote:
i read a few days ago in a similiar article that there will not be a frozen sequel in the near future and that they didnt know how to make a new one and there was no new story to make with the cast. they had several people comment that there would not be one for a long time and nothing was in the works.

i guess they changed their minds. i wouldnt mind seeing it though, im curious now

Hey they need that money you know. And nothing brings it in more than sequels. Look at all of the other movies they did that with (running them into the ground in the process).

That's right I like guns and ponies. NO NEW GUN CONTROL.

Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense.

BBS Signature

Response to Disney's Frozen Sequel Announced 2015-03-15 04:02:28

At 3/15/15 03:59 AM, 24901miles wrote:
At 3/15/15 03:55 AM, yurgenburgen wrote: never saw the first one, I have no idea what it is about except that it has ice in it
don't intend to see it anyway
Aren't you a three year old American girl

I'm pretty sure three year olds can't type and make flash like yurgenburgen.

Response to Disney's Frozen Sequel Announced 2015-03-15 04:14:57

At 3/15/15 04:12 AM, 24901miles wrote:
Yeah

I mean

You say that

But what if she could

I dunno... being a three year old kinda sucked for me. Motor skills weren't finely developed, embarrassing pictures, poor logic skills. Don't need to be a three year old to be young at heart mang. Let it go.

Response to Disney's Frozen Sequel Announced 2015-03-15 12:53:01

Something tells me this has nothing to do with Vanilla Ice...

If Friendship is truly Magic, then I'm little more than a muggle in this regard...

Response to Disney's Frozen Sequel Announced 2015-03-19 00:31:34

Never gonna watch it. My younger brother made me watch it. It was the worst thing I had seen, but I better just let it go. Sorry, I couldn't hold this post back anymore. Now who wants to build a fuckin' snowman?