00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LOCKdev just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Under Judgement Tab? 2015-03-08 22:14:27

I was thinking of tabs for "Under Judgement" content among other things that may grant EXP and such. I was just saying that may be a nice touch that could make this site more organized. There is one "Under Judgement" panel in the home page, and two "Under Judgement" options in the games and movies tabs.

Just thinking that it would get more users to go and judge content for the games that come here.

Response to Under Judgement Tab? 2015-03-09 11:13:47

At 3/9/15 07:25 AM, Cordyceps wrote: The Classic Portal shows both games and movies.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal

So do all three links in the header. They basically all lead to the same page.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Under Judgement Tab? 2015-03-09 13:36:18

I don't exactly understand what you're saying, the Under Judgement Movies and Under Judgement Games tabs lead to pretty much the same page, the difference is that in the Under Judgement Movies page the movies are on top and the games on the bottom, and on the Under Judgement Games page it's the opposite.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Under Judgement Tab? 2015-03-09 14:09:57

At 3/9/15 01:36 PM, Radaketor wrote: I don't exactly understand what you're saying, the Under Judgement Movies and Under Judgement Games tabs lead to pretty much the same page, the difference is that in the Under Judgement Movies page the movies are on top and the games on the bottom, and on the Under Judgement Games page it's the opposite.

I am trying to find a way to make Under Judgement games more accessible and attractive for fans to review. I was thinking of making a tab where the Under Judgement stuff is located, in a much clearer and more identifiable location.

Response to Under Judgement Tab? 2015-03-09 15:56:28

At 3/9/15 02:09 PM, JJMAJR wrote: I am trying to find a way to make Under Judgement games more accessible and attractive for fans to review. I was thinking of making a tab where the Under Judgement stuff is located, in a much clearer and more identifiable location.

I think that the users who want to leave a review already know where that tab is so if they want to review those kinds of games they'll go look for that tab.
But if they went with your idea and added an Under Judgement section i wouldn't mind seeing it replace the "Channels" or "Your Feed" sections.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Under Judgement Tab? 2015-03-09 16:28:05

At 3/9/15 03:56 PM, Radaketor wrote:
At 3/9/15 02:09 PM, JJMAJR wrote: I am trying to find a way to make Under Judgement games more accessible and attractive for fans to review. I was thinking of making a tab where the Under Judgement stuff is located, in a much clearer and more identifiable location.
I think that the users who want to leave a review already know where that tab is so if they want to review those kinds of games they'll go look for that tab.
But if they went with your idea and added an Under Judgement section i wouldn't mind seeing it replace the "Channels" or "Your Feed" sections.

Channels...
Used for listing collections, series, and other groupings of work.

Your Feed...
Used for anything that you would get notifications for.

Replace Your Feed with Under Judgement.

Response to Under Judgement Tab? 2015-03-09 16:46:44

I dunno. Extra EXP? Sounds good to me! Other than that, though, that would take a while to get used to.

Response to Under Judgement Tab? 2015-03-09 17:56:50

Well, we do already have an added incentive for rating Under Judgment content - blam and protect points. It's not even subject to a daily limit (just the limit of whatever's submitted at the time).

But I do see what you're saying about the tab... maybe we don't have to change the current lineup, just highlight the Under Judgment parts of the Games and Movies drop down list so they're more noticeable. I would support that, Under Judgment is important.