00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Bible, Abortion, and YOU :D

2,414 Views | 21 Replies

The Bible, Abortion, and YOU :D 2015-03-04 20:09:38

If you are dumb and easily offended, don't bother reporting because this forum has the same rules as SomethingAwful.com/forums .

As life progresses, for some reason the bible is the most stolen book in the known world of book stores. With that, the fresh swag book YOU just stole from your local store that you are preaching about in the feminism protest is the same book that says rape is appropriate! At that, once you rape your victim you can marry them, continue to rape them, and then if you feel bad about it you can go to church and absolve your sins and then go back to your sex dungeon.

Does this mean that our rape laws are bullshit? I mean, people down south kill gays and call black people N****r's over snap chat in a high school band room (these actually happened, use google) so obviously after they quote the bible these mentally insane and deranged people can do whatever they feel like right?

Please tell me in detail what you think about running outside and killing someone you think is gay because they wear Jorts,

Thank you

> a long time user of NewGrounds

PH4NT0M117

BBS Signature

Response to The Bible, Abortion, and YOU :D 2015-03-04 20:13:13

At 3/4/15 08:09 PM, PH4NT0M117 wrote: REAAAAAHHHHHGHHHHRHHHRHRHHHHRAAAAGVHHHHHHRRR

Setel down molmol

At 6/24/15 11:11 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:

: CorpseGrinder is the Undertaker of the Portal.

BBS Signature

Response to The Bible, Abortion, and YOU :D 2015-03-04 20:19:51

At 3/4/15 08:13 PM, CorpseGrinderClock wrote:
I 347 ab0r710n5

What's that leet broesiph?

PH4NT0M117

BBS Signature

Response to The Bible, Abortion, and YOU :D 2015-03-04 20:20:19

I don't know. I don't steal Bibles or rape women, so clearly this thread doesn't pertain to me.

Why am I even posting in it...? Oh yeah, amusement.

Response to The Bible, Abortion, and YOU :D 2015-03-04 20:29:33

Giraffes are lame.

-Frank

Response to The Bible, Abortion, and YOU :D 2015-03-04 20:46:52

At 3/4/15 08:23 PM, NippleManOfMilk wrote: Wow, I remember when I was younger and I thought discussions like this were progressive and interesting. I felt I was so clever when I poked holes in religion and questioned peoples gods. Then I realized that the reason religion doesn't make sense is because that's the point. It fills a hole in peoples lives that life's inherent meaninglessness leaves empty. It's like slathering spackle on a hole. The spackle doesn't have a shape of it's own, it takes the shape it needs to in order to fill the hole. Once I understood that, then stuff like this became just as pointless as the religions you think are so cool to question.

You sir are a man I can respect. At the same time you ruin the exact point of the forum post, but at the same time, I can respect that much of a point.

However, the line of fact still exists that there are problems found in everything and there is no point for anyone to really care anymore.

It's not so much "HURRHURR, IMMA BE A TWAT", it's more a sociology experiment to squirm reactions out of people.

Of course, now the point is dead so why bother anymore.

PH4NT0M117

BBS Signature

Response to The Bible, Abortion, and YOU :D 2015-03-04 21:02:11

I don't even care about any of this shit though

BBS Signature

Response to The Bible, Abortion, and YOU :D 2015-03-04 21:35:50

At 3/4/15 08:40 PM, SansNumbers wrote:
At 3/4/15 08:09 PM, PH4NT0M117 wrote: If you are dumb and easily offended, don't bother reporting because this forum has the same rules as SomethingAwful.com/forums .
This thread would've been gassed immediately if we had the same rules as SA, because this thread sucks.

If that was the case, a good 1/4 of the threads made daily would be obliterated.

ゴ ゴ ゴ The sig emmits a menacing aura... ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ

BBS Signature

Response to The Bible, Abortion, and YOU :D 2015-03-04 21:37:09

I read the bible once. It was okay for a hentai manga - but the lack of well-written female protagonists killed the score. The whole thing with some vengeful loser godmodding everything really killed everything, though. 2.5/5 for me.

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

Response to The Bible, Abortion, and YOU :D 2015-03-05 02:47:58

At 3/4/15 08:44 PM, 24901miles wrote:
At 3/4/15 08:23 PM, NippleManOfMilk wrote: just as pointless as the religions you think are so cool to question.
ISIS. Burma. Palestinian Israeli conflict. African witchhunts.

Well, IS is just using religion as an excuse, really.

What's frightening is that people are actually actively choosing to follow them.
Jesus fuck, people are stupid.

Response to The Bible, Abortion, and YOU :D 2015-03-05 08:24:42

Too many fedoras in the thread.

Response to The Bible, Abortion, and YOU :D 2015-03-05 08:31:22

At 3/5/15 07:12 AM, Hoodie wrote:
At 3/5/15 02:47 AM, NGPulp wrote: Well, IS is just using religion as an excuse, really.
I want to think that too, but the more video of there's I watch, the more I think they are literally fucking insane.

They shoot somebody in the head and it's just immediate praising god. Also whenever they are just talking to each other they drop religious shit in there normal conversation without saying it zealously. I don't know though...they're fucking weird...

Could be all mentally deranged or on drugs. The mentally deranged attract the mentally deranged.

Cults and all that shit-- North Korea-esque loyalty to a bunch of nuts in power. I am certain there are some who join the groups just to not die, knowing it's all bullshit but playing along and striking when the time's right for their sake and convenience.

They also bring idiots onto the bandwagon, so that's something. I read on the paper that they bait young muslim women into joining their militant groups by flaunting their good-looking male militants.

Pretty crazy shit out there.

Response to The Bible, Abortion, and YOU :D 2015-03-05 10:25:03

The bible, abortion and me: Three things that don't fit together.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Yes. If you read deuteronomy 22 28-29 in hebrew you will notice it's talking about raping young girls (fem children), so it's even extra against USA law and beliefs. The worst sin under feminism is fine by the God of Deuteronomy.

I wish feminism would end and we could marry young girls.
Also in the OT the man is refered to as either man or ba'al, which means master. Woman is not refered to as wife or married as one would think of in english etc, she's just referred to as woman or girl or woman who is mastered by (x).

Feminism is forever though. The only way it ends is through nuclear war.

The current social stratification is:
Upperclass.
Women.
Female Children.
Male Children.
NiceAnimals.
Men.
MeanAnimals.

That will not change without war.
Women are happy in their position. The upperclass is happy that men are broken.

Anything men would want == jail
(young girls and young women (pedophillia, child sex abuse, statutory rape), sex when he wants (rape, marital rape), control (domestic violence), stability (woman initiated divorce), wealth (ditto), speaking freely (sexual harrasment), having weapons (10 years in federal prison, fuck the 2nd ammenement: you and what army).

I hate the USA and every cuntry like it. This is worldwide however and there is no escape. They are all part of a feminist empire. I hope there is a 3rd world war to wipe them away and wipe the smirk off women's faces: I hope they rule over small particles in the air and on the ground.

Response to The Bible, Abortion, and YOU :D 2015-03-05 15:37:07

At 3/5/15 02:54 AM, supergandhi64 wrote: nice lies about the bible idiot

--supergandhi64

OP didn't lie. He's referring to Deuteronomy 22 28-29. You need to read it word by word in hebrew to get the full effect/translation. Men married young girls back then because men made the rules. They really liked girls so they made laws to allow them to take them if the girl was unmarried/unbetrothed virgin female child. I think they felt the girls were pretty and cute. Today we are not allowed them.

Response to The Bible, Abortion, and YOU :D 2015-03-05 15:39:40

At 3/4/15 11:07 PM, mysticvortex13 wrote: this argument is invalid.. i see "go and sin no more" in the bible..

yes, rape can be gotten away with in theory.. perhaps even sanctioned by the bible.. but if even one flaw exists in an argument, the entire thing is endangered regardless of how sound it is..

Sin means violation of the law. Raping an unbetrothed female child and then paying her father 50 silver and keeping the girl is not a violation of the law and thus no sin. It is following the law.

Response to The Bible, Abortion, and YOU :D 2015-03-05 15:40:36

At 3/5/15 03:39 PM, supergandhi64 wrote: that's the creepiest pedo post i've read so far today

--supergandhi64

You dislike pretty young girls?

Response to The Bible, Abortion, and YOU :D 2015-03-05 16:00:57

At 3/4/15 08:09 PM, PH4NT0M117 wrote: NewGrounds

Man, that capital G is really bothering me.

Click here and we'll become good friends.

BBS Signature

At 3/5/15 03:44 PM, supergandhi64 wrote: get your head fixed

--supergandhi64

Deuteronomy 22 28-29 suggests that there is nothing wrong with my head. Go refute that.

At 3/5/15 03:42 PM, 24901miles wrote:
At 3/5/15 03:40 PM, MikeeUSA wrote:
At 3/5/15 03:39 PM, supergandhi64 wrote: that's the creepiest pedo post i've read so far today

--supergandhi64
You dislike pretty young girls?
You are a pedophile. This has nothing to do with society, other people, or even history. You are a mentally ill person who rationalizes immoral behavior based on your religious studies.

You are a perfect example of why religion is a bad thing.

Religion allows men/males to have what they want.
We have seen that the removal of religion leads to the outlawing of pretty much anything men/males traditionally like.
From guns to girls, all now out of reach to men, under threat of long imprisonment.

What needs to happen is that the religions come back and they take revenge against their enemies, reinstate girl child marriage to men, and torture and kill the adversaries of that as they did in the past. This, ofcourse, is in harmony with the teachings in the religious books, be it the Old Testament, the Vedic works, Islam, or any similarly old religion (yes even bhuddist tracts teach violence, once you dig deeper than the popular surface).

It is the only universe where men get to have the girls.

The modern feminist police states we live under is a perfect example of why, to maintain the rights to marry female children etc, the only workable solution is murder and torture of those who are against that: which all the old religions sanction perhaps for that reason (it's what keeps them going and keeps women and their supplicants down, instead of the modern way where men are down and women are ascendant).

And no, I'm not a pedophile: I do not now have, nor ever have I had, a young girl to marry; and likely never will. A king without a country is no king, no-matter what he or others call himself.

I am happy whenever a feminist/SJW is killed in foreign lands. It doesn't happen often, and it won't stem the tide, but it's a nice little thing that brings at-least schadenfreude, when true happiness is banned.

Response to The Bible, Abortion, and YOU :D 2015-03-05 16:17:29

At 3/5/15 04:01 PM, supergandhi64 wrote: sorry to hear about your mental disorder

--supergandhi64

Sorry to hear you do not like young girls. Why do you not like young girls. US soliders commit suicide often when they kill a young girl overseas, they seem to like young girls. Why not you? Are you a woman?

Deuteronomy 22 28-29 in hebrew allows men to have young girls as brides.
There is no mental illness here.

Pedophilia wasn't even a word before 200 years ago: no one (except women) thought that men liking young female children was strange or wrong. They understood that men like cute things. This was before women had power.

Response to The Bible, Abortion, and YOU :D 2016-08-13 12:42:02

At 3/5/15 05:53 PM, supergandhi64 wrote: the only crime i've committed is allowing myself to read your garbage post

--supergandhi64

#Triggered

PH4NT0M117

BBS Signature

Response to The Bible, Abortion, and YOU :D 2016-08-13 14:07:18

More than a year and a half for that response....clever