00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

If not Hillary, who?

4,965 Views | 66 Replies

Response to If not Hillary, who? 2015-03-13 13:45:35

At 3/13/15 11:51 AM, X-Gary-Gigax-X wrote: If I may summarize, the Democrat's "donor class" no longer thinks that Hillary is a sure thing, and this has the DNC livid, because that's exactly what their voters vote for, the sure thing.

I am feeling the pulse, and Hillary seems to have her supporters leaving her. I mean, they threw her out flat on her ass in 2008. What's the best predictor of future events? Past events.

Hillary Clinton: the most cheated on woman in America

This article says otherwise, but I'll entertain you: where's all that money going to go if not towards Hillary? I'll give you a reward if this is true and you manage to accurately give me a list of names.

BBS Signature

Response to If not Hillary, who? 2015-03-14 10:30:43

At 3/13/15 11:51 AM, X-Gary-Gigax-X wrote: Hillary Clinton: the most cheated on woman in America

Oh, I thought you were making a joke about the whole Bill Clinton thing. You just worded it funny.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to If not Hillary, who? 2015-03-21 22:24:51

Absolutely no one.

Response to If not Hillary, who? 2015-03-22 22:19:26

It's the first election I'm eligible to vote in and I'm thinking of pulling a Switzerland (abstaining).
Whoever wants my vote needs to increase the budget of NASA, besides that IDGAF.

opiniones meae, facta omnibus

BBS Signature

Response to If not Hillary, who? 2015-03-22 22:35:11

At 3/22/15 10:19 PM, MonochromeMonitor wrote: Whoever wants my vote needs to increase the budget of NASA, besides that IDGAF.

Funny thing about Hillary and NASA -- she one told a (pretty dubious) story about how she wrote a letter in the early 60s asking if she could become an astronaut and got "we don't take girls" as a response. I'm sure that was her interpretation of what it said (basically: no) but all evidence points to the letter -- if such a thing even existed -- was most likely not that blunt about it.

BBS Signature

Response to If not Hillary, who? 2015-03-22 22:45:13

Does any of it really matter? We're going to be choosing between two sock puppets basting and marinating themselves in their own waste. At this point, we're going to have 3 divisive presidents in a row no matter who wins. You'll have Hill-dog or Elizabeth Warren running who will divide the country, then you've got teabaggers on the other side or a moderate who will spend their entire campaign pandering to the conservative base.

There is no point in voting in national elections anymore just as both parties designed. If we had a legitimate political system, the Tea Party would've broken off after Mittens lost as they should. You've got talk radio, Trump, and Koch Bros. money and both the rural and corporate vote. If the Tea Party broke off, they'd take about 1/2 the GOP and as a reaction, all the conservative democrats would leave the DNC for a moderate GOP resulting in a legitimate 3 party system where all sides are covered. As it stands, it's like voting between ISIS and Communist China...

Response to If not Hillary, who? 2015-03-27 18:19:15

At 3/2/15 10:32 PM, RydiaLockheart wrote: It's generally been the assumption that Hillary Clinton will receive the 2016 Democratic nomination. But a New York Times article hints that she may have broken federal recordkeeping rules.

I don't know what the outcome of this will be. And honestly, no way in hell was I voting for her.

So my question to you folks is: Which Democratic/progressive politicians would you like to see run for the nomination, and why?

I say freak it. IF we can't find a good candidate I say America goes single lol...yea we ganna go solo for little bit, we just got out of a bad relationship lol

John 3:16