00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NEED ANIMATORS FOR NEW SHOW!!!

761 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

NEED ANIMATORS FOR NEW SHOW!!! 2015-03-02 17:11:38

Hello NewGrounders, I am DylanMultiProuduction, a long-time youtuber here to recruit some animators! I am working on a brand new animated show; "The Race of a Lifetime!" It will basically be a parody of "The Amazing Race", but with new unique characters, and cutthroat twists. I have already begun writing the script for the first episode, as have I already made all of the teams and characters. The assets are done as well, I only have a few more racers to make the bodies for. So, right now I need animators because I can't make 10 to 20 minute episodes on my own and expect them to come out within a year. I have 1 animator at the moment, but I want as many as possible! So if you are interested do one of the following:

1. Add me on Skype (dylanzon)
2. Contact me via Email (dylanrss495@gmail.com)
3. Contact me via Twitter (dylanmulti)

I will then send you assets to do a test animation for me, so I can see how you animate and if you're adequate enough to animate for the show (at the moment my standards aren't high, but they aren't low either). If I see you are fit to animate for the show you will be accepted and become part of the crew! As for where the show will be posted on, I will probably be posting on here, and my YouTube (DylanMultiProduction). So if you are interested please contact me! Thank you!

Lastly, if you want to be a VOICE ACTOR, for a role on the show, then contact me about that too for roles and auditions, but I will be making a post on that too. Anyways thank you and good luck!

Response to NEED ANIMATORS FOR NEW SHOW!!! 2015-03-13 00:09:50

At 3/2/15 05:11 PM, DylanMultiProduction wrote: Hello NewGrounders, I am DylanMultiProuduction, a long-time youtuber here to recruit some animators! I am working on a brand new animated show; "The Race of a Lifetime!" It will basically be a parody of "The Amazing Race", but with new unique characters, and cutthroat twists. I have already begun writing the script for the first episode, as have I already made all of the teams and characters. The assets are done as well, I only have a few more racers to make the bodies for. So, right now I need animators because I can't make 10 to 20 minute episodes on my own and expect them to come out within a year. I have 1 animator at the moment, but I want as many as possible! So if you are interested do one of the following:

1. Add me on Skype (dylanzon)
2. Contact me via Email (dylanrss495@gmail.com)
3. Contact me via Twitter (dylanmulti)

I will then send you assets to do a test animation for me, so I can see how you animate and if you're adequate enough to animate for the show (at the moment my standards aren't high, but they aren't low either). If I see you are fit to animate for the show you will be accepted and become part of the crew! As for where the show will be posted on, I will probably be posting on here, and my YouTube (DylanMultiProduction). So if you are interested please contact me! Thank you!

Lastly, if you want to be a VOICE ACTOR, for a role on the show, then contact me about that too for roles and auditions, but I will be making a post on that too. Anyways thank you and good luck!

If this is paid work, I may be able to help. Here's a link to my commissions information. Just a heads up, it may take a little time to load, as it's an interactive "Flash" list.: http://fav.me/d8h12er

If you like my style, and are interested in commissioning me, you can contact me at my e-mail address below.:

ryanshinalltanguma@gmail.com

Also, bear in mind that the prices shown in the list are for non-commercial purposes. If you're interested in commercial pieces, we'd need to work out a price. :3

Sounds fun.. :-)

Do you have a link to your YouTube or previous projects?

Keep me in mind for voice acting roles, low poly 3d art etc :)

BBS Signature

Response to NEED ANIMATORS FOR NEW SHOW!!! 2015-03-15 13:25:40

if you could post a link to previous animations so i can get a feel of your style I might be able to help.

Response to NEED ANIMATORS FOR NEW SHOW!!! 2015-03-20 10:39:30

I might be down, if I could see some prior work, or something

Response to NEED ANIMATORS FOR NEW SHOW!!! 2015-03-22 04:11:25

HI,

If you send me your style of work or what you kind of expect we can probably work something out. You can check out my channel if you want to see my style besides that good luck to the series.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

BBS Signature