00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

hi, any drawing program that I want

383 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I was thinking of using another program to draw. currently use photoshop and adobe illustrator hoped to use , I wonder if they would recommend you me , not another program. thanks I hope I have not bothered anyone

Response to hi, any drawing program that I want 2015-03-01 02:30:30

At 2/28/15 04:56 PM, romanlo wrote: I was thinking of using another program to draw. currently use photoshop and adobe illustrator hoped to use , I wonder if they would recommend you me , not another program. thanks I hope I have not bothered anyone

what?

Response to hi, any drawing program that I want 2015-03-01 03:43:58

Can you rephrase that.. .-.

Drawin' and being trash. :3

Response to hi, any drawing program that I want 2015-03-01 07:48:04

At 2/28/15 04:56 PM, romanlo wrote: I was thinking of using another program to draw. currently use photoshop and adobe illustrator hoped to use , I wonder if they would recommend you me , not another program. thanks I hope I have not bothered anyone

Corel painter, I messed around with it a while ago, I still have it installed, apparently it's pretty good if you're used to traditional, I don't use it because photoshop is all I need but if your tablet supports tilt sensitivity it's quite top notch, I hear a chap by the name of elsevilla uses it to much avail.

Response to hi, any drawing program that I want 2015-03-01 07:57:45

At 3/1/15 07:48 AM, M-Maher wrote:
Corel painter, I messed around with it a while ago, I still have it installed, apparently it's pretty good if you're used to traditional, I don't use it because photoshop is all I need but if your tablet supports tilt sensitivity it's quite top notch, I hear a chap by the name of elsevilla uses it to much avail.

Oh is that what he means?

Well I personally use a freeware program called Gimp that is very exact so useful if all you have to work with is a mouse, but recently have been spending all my time in a also freeware program called Krita which is wonderful if you have a tablet.