00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

didakf just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

people don't respect food...

1,265 Views | 24 Replies

people don't respect food... 2015-02-25 21:22:43

i just went into the fridge to make a sandwhich and i reach for the mayonaise and its all slimy with bits of fucking cold cuts in it. If i reach for peanut butter it has soggy spots with jelly or jam spilled in it and when i decide to just eat a turkey sandwhich and reach for the bread theres peanut butter all over the bag and on a lot of the bread. WTF

it seems like anytime i try to eat anything every is all mangled and fucked up. People leave food that should be refrigerated sitting out and when its in the fridge they don't wrap it. If i say anything people say "oh i don't care its fine to me"

wtf, why can't people in my household respect other people and not "rape" the shit in the fridge. Theres no need to eat shit because you can't be bothered to be clean.

Do people do this at your house? does it bother you?

BBS Signature

Response to people don't respect food... 2015-02-25 21:26:13

My roommates always leave out shit that spoils like milk and meat. It smell fucking disgusting, and it makes it so we can't eat/drink it anymore.

Response to people don't respect food... 2015-02-25 21:31:45

At 2/25/15 09:26 PM, cga-999 wrote: My roommates always leave out shit that spoils like milk and meat. It smell fucking disgusting, and it makes it so we can't eat/drink it anymore.

what kind of idiot roommates do you have?

BBS Signature

Response to people don't respect food... 2015-02-25 21:33:41

At 2/25/15 09:31 PM, xXSp1cyN1njaXx wrote:
At 2/25/15 09:26 PM, cga-999 wrote: My roommates always leave out shit that spoils like milk and meat. It smell fucking disgusting, and it makes it so we can't eat/drink it anymore.
what kind of idiot roommates do you have?

The stereotypical kind. They help pay the bills, though.

Response to people don't respect food... 2015-02-25 21:36:36

At 2/25/15 09:33 PM, cga-999 wrote: The stereotypical kind. They help pay the bills, though.

I assume that's the only reason why you haven't murdered them yet.

BBS Signature

Response to people don't respect food... 2015-02-25 21:38:30

At 2/25/15 09:36 PM, xXSp1cyN1njaXx wrote:
At 2/25/15 09:33 PM, cga-999 wrote: The stereotypical kind. They help pay the bills, though.

Or maybe that's the reason they still live

The High Bunny Council Awaits

BBS Signature

Response to people don't respect food... 2015-02-25 21:38:33

At 2/25/15 09:36 PM, xXSp1cyN1njaXx wrote:

Well that wouldn't be very respectful, now, would it?

Response to people don't respect food... 2015-02-25 21:47:27

At 2/25/15 09:35 PM, SithCorduroy wrote: You're playing my song.

It sucks living with total slobs.

especially when people make stuff and leave it on the stove , worse is when they put food in the fridge that has been sitting out and i don't know that it has been sitting.

BBS Signature

Response to people don't respect food... 2015-02-25 21:55:20

My food tends to keep in good quality since if it goes bad at all I tend to throw it away since I really want to avoid food poisoning. Stuff like leaving milk out in the warm is just plain stupid, why bother buying milk in the first place if going to just ruin it and throw it away when its ruined.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to people don't respect food... 2015-02-25 22:02:03

At 2/25/15 09:22 PM, thegarbear14 wrote: wtf, why can't people in my household respect other people and not "rape" the shit in the fridge.

Pardon me sir but I just noticed your pirate mouth
please stop using stupid 90's assed internet slang and grow some balls and say
what the fuck

The High Bunny Council Awaits

BBS Signature

Response to people don't respect food... 2015-02-25 22:16:59

At 2/25/15 10:15 PM, Sensationalism wrote:
Is it at all possible to get a mini fridge to keep all your stuff in away from those slobs?
Sometimes used ones can be cheap and decent.

its expensive to run those things, but i do have some money saved up.

BBS Signature

Response to people don't respect food... 2015-02-25 23:41:30

Ah yes. Slob roommate stories. Most of my roommates have been slobs.

The worst are the ones who refuse to throw out anything and get angry at you when you do because "that was still good!". No! No it wasn't! Not only was it completely the wrong color and with fur on it and smelled awful, but it'd been there since forever and the slobs were never going to eat it anyway, and if they had they'd get sick.

They'll also eat all your good food instead of their nasty food and then "a hurr hurr hurr I thought that was mine".

Unless you can kick them out or move out yourself, your best bet may be to abandon the kitchen and just live on fast food for a while. Or if you can afford better than fast food, then go to some decent restaurants. I'm assuming you might only be able to afford fast food though.

Or you can grocery shop every day and just only buy stuff you're going to eat that exact day, like the prepared meals and such. Can also get stuff that pretty much won't go bad, like canned foods. If you live some place that has a "meal plan" you could get on that perhaps.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to people don't respect food... 2015-02-26 00:29:01

lol this is just me living at my house, my dad lives at my house now and hes kind of slob, my sister isn't bad with this shit but she does make a mess in the kitchen.

BBS Signature

Response to people don't respect food... 2015-02-26 01:06:00

maybe u should repect ur body and quit eating and sharing process foods that cause messes, wow

Response to people don't respect food... 2015-02-26 01:14:53

No my family is pretty clean. I'm actually more of the slob in this group.

What you describe is bullshit though. Even I take cleanliness in the kitchen seriously. Sure if there's dishes piling up that's one thing, but cross contaminating and getting shit everywhere is something a fucking child could get away with but not a fucking adult that has any respect for themselves.

Response to people don't respect food... 2015-02-26 02:38:14

My roommate used to have the habit of preparing a salad using the same cutting board as i used to slice raw meat, it took a week to me to figure out why we were sick, she's since been banned from making salads...ever again

Response to people don't respect food... 2015-02-26 08:08:30

At 2/26/15 02:38 AM, FoAngel wrote: My roommate used to have the habit of preparing a salad using the same cutting board as i used to slice raw meat, it took a week to me to figure out why we were sick, she's since been banned from making salads...ever again

That sounds like the most vegetarian of salads. I'm sure even the strictest of vegans would approve. Reconsider her salad ban, and next time have her cater a PETA meeting.

Oh such joyous people deserve such fine free salads, don't you think?

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to people don't respect food... 2015-02-26 17:44:08

At 2/25/15 09:22 PM, thegarbear14 wrote:
wtf, why can't people in my household respect other people and not "rape" the shit in the fridge. Theres no need to eat shit because you can't be bothered to be clean.

Because they are women and you are a male in a modern cuntry: they can just call the cops and have you hauled away if you bother them too much.

Response to people don't respect food... 2015-02-26 17:46:07

At 2/25/15 09:55 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: My food tends to keep in good quality since if it goes bad at all I tend to throw it away since I really want to avoid food poisoning. Stuff like leaving milk out in the warm is just plain stupid, why bother buying milk in the first place if going to just ruin it and throw it away when its ruined.

Some people do that on purpose because they then pour the rancid milk on roommates cat/cats. The cat/cats do not like this and they laugh. This is what I have heard. What is your opinion on that.

(The more you know *)

Response to people don't respect food... 2015-02-26 17:47:28

At 2/26/15 02:38 AM, FoAngel wrote: My roommate used to have the habit of preparing a salad using the same cutting board as i used to slice raw meat, it took a week to me to figure out why we were sick, she's since been banned from making salads...ever again

Do you fuck her. Is she pretty?

Response to people don't respect food... 2015-02-26 17:48:34

At 2/26/15 12:29 AM, thegarbear14 wrote: lol this is just me living at my house, my dad lives at my house now and hes kind of slob, my sister isn't bad with this shit but she does make a mess in the kitchen.

Is she pretty or is she fat?

Response to people don't respect food... 2015-02-26 17:57:56

That's why I have my own mini fridge in my room.

Response to people don't respect food... 2015-02-26 20:32:56

Food bothers me, period.

But in more relation to your question, one thing I can't stand is when people just leave out of date food in the fridge/cupboard. Within the past week alone, I've come across moldy tortilla wraps, gone off cooked prawns, stodgy and moldy raspberries, slimy and bad smelling stir fry vegetable mix and what can only be described as highly unsanitary yogurt.

It's disgusting. Eat it before it hits it's use-by date or throw it out...or be prepared to find it in the trash...or eat it and get ill.

I like to joke about, but there's a line, acknowledge and respect that line.

Response to people don't respect food... 2015-02-26 20:57:47

At 2/26/15 05:47 PM, MikeeUSA wrote: Do you fuck her. Is she pretty?

The answer is yes, you pick which question the answer goes with, you've a 50/50 chance of being wrong

Response to people don't respect food... 2015-02-26 23:56:04

At 2/26/15 08:08 AM, NeonSpider wrote: That sounds like the most vegetarian of salads. I'm sure even the strictest of vegans would approve. Reconsider her salad ban, and next time have her cater a PETA meeting.

Oh such joyous people deserve such fine free salads, don't you think?

Oh indeed!

The reason was my roommate has this habit of finding the latest "health kick" and insisting that i join her, personally the only salads i enjoy are the vegetables i get on a burger. But i agree we should invite members of PETA around for Kale salad with a dash of slaughtered beef sauce, i think they would approve