00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New User Introduction Thread!

423,569 Views | 4,078 Replies

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-22 19:09:14

Hello erybody, my name is medical homestar. Glad to meet your aquantence

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-22 20:07:50

At 9/22/16 07:09 PM, HomestarMedical wrote: Hello erybody, my name is medical homestar. Glad to meet your aquantence

Hello!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-23 13:48:43

At 9/22/16 07:09 PM, HomestarMedical wrote: Hello erybody, my name is medical homestar. Glad to meet your aquantence

Welcome newcomer

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-23 14:00:07

Welcome to NewGrounds. Nice to meet you. Enjoy your stay.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-23 14:10:15

Welcome to Newgrounds, newcomer. What brings thee here?

The cake is a liar!

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-23 18:46:44

Hello

Smile Java is here

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-23 18:51:47

At 9/23/16 06:46 PM, LadyJava wrote: Hello

Ohaithur

The cake is a liar!

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-23 19:06:59

Hoi

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-23 20:11:01

Thank you all even though I just said hello lol

Smile Java is here

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-24 16:58:53

Hello, and Welcome to NewGrounds. Enjoy your time here.

BBS Signature

Hello. I'm fleet.
I make visual novels intended for adults (NSFW, Not Safe For Work). Someone at another web site mentioned Newgrounds as a host site for NSFW games, so I uploaded one of my visual novels. "A Night with Marcella and Arnie"

Note that this is a visual novel (story) with 3D art. It is not a 'meet n fuck' type game. I state this so that folks who dislike visual novels, dislike 3D art, and expected a 'meet n fuck' type game don't waste their time clicking on the link and being disappointed.

I'll probably upload another visual novel here some day.
very respectfully,
fleet

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-24 20:23:31

At 9/24/16 06:25 PM, fleetp wrote: Hello. I'm fleet.
I make visual novels intended for adults. Someone at another web site mentioned Newgrounds as a host site for NSFW games, so I uploaded one of my visual novels. "A Night with Marcella and Arnie"

Hello fleet, Welcome to NewGrounds. We can always use more visual novels.

Note that this is a visual novel (story) with 3D art. It is not a 'meet n fuck' type game.

Thanks for the clarification.

very respectfully,
fleet

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-25 17:13:33

Hey all ^_^

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-25 22:15:29

At 9/25/16 05:13 PM, Achronai wrote: Hey all ^_^

Hello Achronai, Welcome to NewGrounds. Nice to meet you.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-26 04:35:19

Hi Humans.

I am Volkor X. I do not come in peace.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-26 10:59:02

At 9/26/16 04:35 AM, VolkorX wrote: Hi Humans.
I am Volkor X. I do not come in peace.

Hello VolkorX, Welcome to NewGrounds. Tell me more about your backstory.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-26 13:17:33

Welcome to Newgrounds!

Glad you joined the site! We always need new users around.

If you need any help, feel free to check out the FAQ:

http://www.newgrounds.com/wiki/faq

I hope you have fun here!

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-26 13:21:42

At 9/26/16 01:17 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote:
Welcome to Newgrounds!

Welcome to Newgrounds

The cake is a liar!

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-26 14:09:10

At 9/26/16 01:17 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote:
Welcome to Newgrounds!

If you need any help being a BALLER and MAKIN DAT CA$H check out here

http://www.newgrounds.com/wiki/creator-resources/monetization

I hope you have fun getting rich.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-26 16:07:38

Helo, me am nu. I suppose I should introduce myself, so here we go :)

My name is Masako (I'm only half-japanese, so don't worry about my name) I'm a gamer, terrible game maker, rocker, metaller, South Park fan, shoddy Sonic 2 speedrunner (best time m32 s50.22), thrill-seeker, hopeless romantic daydreamer, left-hander and sprinter... well that about sums it up. I've been hovering around NG for a few weeks now, so I decided to make an account to day. Glad to stay if you'll have me (:

I was born ready. My eyelashes, alas, were not.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-26 16:10:15

At 9/26/16 04:07 PM, QueenMasako wrote: Helo, me am nu. I suppose I should introduce myself, so here we go :)

My name is Masako (I'm only half-japanese, so don't worry about my name) I'm a gamer, terrible game maker, rocker, metaller, South Park fan, shoddy Sonic 2 speedrunner (best time m32 s50.22), thrill-seeker, hopeless romantic daydreamer, left-hander and sprinter... well that about sums it up. I've been hovering around NG for a few weeks now, so I decided to make an account to day. Glad to stay if you'll have me (:

Welcome to Newgrounds, Masako. Of course we'll have you here, you're more than welcome here. How did you hear of this site? :)

The cake is a liar!

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-26 16:14:55

At 9/26/16 04:10 PM, ragnkinson wrote:
At 9/26/16 04:07 PM, QueenMasako wrote: Helo, me am nu. I suppose I should introduce myself, so here we go :)

Welcome to Newgrounds, Masako. Of course we'll have you here, you're more than welcome here. How did you hear of this site? :)

Well, I was perusing around the webz for flash... erm... *clears throat* stuff. This place seems like a user-friendly, community supported flash game site, so I figured this is a better place to join up than some other sites. And because I constantly make bad minigames, I figured if I actually finished one I could share it here and get some feedback

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-26 16:17:41

Hello Masako, Welcome to NewGrounds. make sure you check out all our movies, games, and more that we have to offer.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-26 16:20:20

At 9/26/16 04:14 PM, QueenMasako wrote: Well, I was perusing around the webz for flash... erm... *clears throat* stuff. This place seems like a user-friendly, community supported flash game site, so I figured this is a better place to join up than some other sites. And because I constantly make bad minigames, I figured if I actually finished one I could share it here and get some feedback

Hopefully we'll see a lot of good flash games from you. How long have you been working with flash?

The cake is a liar!

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-26 16:49:48

At 9/26/16 04:20 PM, ragnkinson wrote:
At 9/26/16 04:14 PM, QueenMasako wrote: Well, I was perusing around the webz for flash... erm... *clears throat* stuff. This place seems like a user-friendly, community supported flash game site, so I figured this is a better place to join up than some other sites. And because I constantly make bad minigames, I figured if I actually finished one I could share it here and get some feedback
Hopefully we'll see a lot of good flash games from you. How long have you been working with flash?

Flash? Like 5 minutes. Multimedia Fusion, RPG Maker and Game Maker for about 3 years. I actually first started making games on my brother's PS1 with the old RPG Maker when I was about 8 or 9. I'm still young with a lot of time ahead of me for experimenting with software. I usually make .EXE games, so Flash is just a new direction to go in for me.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-26 18:07:19

My name is Masako

Welcome it's a fun place

Smile Java is here

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-27 08:29:58

My name is Masako (I'm only half-japanese, so don't worry about my name) I'm a gamer, terrible game maker, rocker, metaller, South Park fan, shoddy Sonic 2 speedrunner (best time m32 s50.22), thrill-seeker, hopeless romantic daydreamer, left-hander and sprinter... well that about sums it up.

Welcome to Newgrounds, Masako!

It seems like we have a few things in common, haha. I'm also a gamer, I also like rock and metal music, I'm also a South Park fan, and I'm a pretty big hopeless romantic daydreamer myself.

I've been hovering around NG for a few weeks now, so I decided to make an account to day. Glad to stay if you'll have me (:

Well, I'm glad you did! We always need more people to join the community.

Since you're new, make sure to check out the FAQ to see what the rules are here.

Hope to see you around!

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-27 10:57:53

NewGrounds is a very user-friendly community. Whenever you finish a game, you can submit it here. You will get feedback.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-27 19:41:25

At 9/27/16 10:57 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: NewGrounds is a very user-friendly community.

You sure about that, bud?

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-28 19:03:44

My mom is Chinese-American, father is Japanese. And thanks for the welcomes (@all)

BBS Signature