00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kiritobaka just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

A homoerotic mountaineering journey

558 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I wrote this for a couple of friends and thought I'd share it with the world. My ability to convey plot is somewhat lacking, as I get easily bored and distracted by other, more entertaining ideas. It got a few laughs out of my friends, though. Don't expect any serious topics to appear in my writing. Also, I do understand that a certain sense of humour is required to 'fully appreciate' such a story, so apologies if this is instead an obscure and horribly confusing experience for you. Probably best avoided by children.

So, MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY, PLEASE.

I present: To The Peak

A single bead of sweat drips from my brow. Something enormous has entered.

I turn my head to find that Valentino has penetrated me with his long, throbbing leg. He is thigh deep. I am a mere sock in this twisted fantasy. Yet I am transfixed by this euphoria. With each mighty thrust, his calves attack my sides - I’d not be surprised if he were to climb within completely. A suit, a puppet, I could get used to that.

It’s my turn now. As I descend past his chiselled abdominals, I come face to face with the beast that I must tame. The sheer width and girth! If something like this were to fall into the wrong, it would surely cause great devastation. The tip was reminiscent of a mountain’s peak; an arduous journey to reach, but a satisfying venture that would stay with me for the remainder of my days.

Suddenly I am transported to a cold winter environment. Frigid chills claw my cheeks. A great mountain reaches into the sky, much of it is laced with snow and ice, but its naked, rocky skin peeks seductively through. Oh how I wish to place my hands upon it and ascend.

A family of mountain goats watches me. Their strange, rectangular pupils make me uneasy, and avert my attention away from the challenge of climbing the mountain. I approach and mount the ragged mammal. I grab its two horns and tighten my grip; roaring, I tear them from its fucking head. The horns I hold are hollow, and I use them to usher my foes in closer with a harrowing drone. My foes do not appear, however. Is my battle klaxon not rage-inducing? Do I not strike malice into the hearts of those around me? I implore that all must know my name - Titan!

I raise the husk of lifeless - or perhaps unconscious - goat, and I toss it with fervent zeal at a bearded hermit that stands some distance from me with the might of an oxen. The hermit steps sidewards with inhuman agility and produces his own mammal - the elusive Capybara of South America. It is only as he straddles his steed that I notice his lack of clothing. His apparel is limited to nothing but a scarf and a wristwatch. His aesthetic repulses me.
“Race me!” he cries aloud, “To the peak, bitch!”
“Your insolence offends me, bearded fool”, I reply, with a coarse tone that echoes across the tundra.
He shouts back: “By my gristly cock, you shall die by my glands!”
Words are nothing without intent, none know this more than myself. I feel a swelling in my milky tits as I watch the chilling winds beat the hermit’s hairy travesty of a chin.
“My cock reigns over all, in weight and girth. The shame of defeat will taste bitter like goat shit upon your tongue”.
I lower my stance. The peak is my goal, but the hermit has the same lust for victory. My mettle shall be tested, surely.

I force my clenched fists into the snow and through the solid earth below. My erect shaft follows suit. With head tilted back and legs outstretched behind me, I let out an abhorred and shrill cry. Power courses through my pulsing veins as I steel myself for this task; the hermit can only stare in delight.

Without warning, I am back in the warm. The snow has become a shag pile rug, the rasping wind has become a bristly thicket of hair that graces my cheek, and the mountain itself? The most thunderous, engorged phallus I’ve ever laid eyes upon. Though I have entered Elysium once more, that bearded menace cannot prevail over me. As I continue to relish and bask in the warm glow of Valentino’s engorged wonder, I wish only for my return to that barren place, where I will don my goatskin hide and battle klaxon for, what I hope, will not be the last time.

To be continued...

Two complaints: You didn't fuck the goats, or let the goats fuck you.

Also you need to work on your transitioning. In like two words you go from being worn like a sock to being in a position of control. I mean that's beautiful in its own right, but for the sake of writing, try to describe movement a little.

I carry your heart. I carry it in my heart.

BBS Signature