00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Hello, I'm requesting that my my username be changed to Morbidity, as it is what I use as my username these days and D4Vinc3d was around two or three years ago? Thank you for changing it in forward.

Response to Change my username 2015-02-22 03:45:44

You have to contact one of the staff members to get a name change. Preferably Tom, Wade, or even possibly Bren can do it for you. Just send them a private message and they should be able to get it done.

winner of the first annual NG Hunger games

life is just a trek, a quest to obtain knowledge, power, perhaps domination. maybe someone will win the race someday

BBS Signature

Response to Change my username 2015-02-22 03:52:46

At 2/22/15 03:45 AM, NewgroundsNation wrote: You have to contact one of the staff members to get a name change. Preferably Tom, Wade, or even possibly Bren can do it for you. Just send them a private message and they should be able to get it done.

Alright, will do. Thanks.

Response to Change my username 2015-02-22 08:58:21

At 2/22/15 03:45 AM, NewgroundsNation wrote: You have to contact one of the staff members to get a name change.

Posting here was the right thing to do. The latest info can be found in the FAQ I just put together (link in sig).

Response to Change my username 2015-02-22 09:20:51

Thank you for changing it. Also, I kind of already did PM Tom about it, but I'm sure he will notice it as I did include the link in the PM. Sorry Tom!