00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wal-Mart

1,188 Views | 20 Replies

Wal-Mart 2015-02-21 22:49:55

Why do most of the strangest people I see in Wal-Mart?

1. Either look mentally challenged or a criminal. And wears shady clothing.
2. The woman who wears torn shirts and pants.
3. The smokers who make the isle smell like shit.
4. The crying babies and the tantrum throwing kids.
5. Often I see people and I can't tell if it's a man or woman.
What kind of people do you see?

BBS Signature

Response to Wal-Mart 2015-02-21 22:52:27

They attract low income people. babies make fuck all

Response to Wal-Mart 2015-02-22 01:28:10

My sister works at Walmart, in a shit city to boot. Oh the stories she has.

BBS Signature

Response to Wal-Mart 2015-02-22 01:34:21

I was at Wal-Mart today actually to pick up more Sudafed for my operation. There was some crackhead in the refrigerated grocery section pointing at the food and yelling "EBOLA!!"

Good shit.

winner of the first annual NG Hunger games

life is just a trek, a quest to obtain knowledge, power, perhaps domination. maybe someone will win the race someday

BBS Signature

Response to Wal-Mart 2015-02-22 01:37:35

I live in a pretty dingy town and my walmart isn't that bad.

There's a lot of people like me who walk in there wearing dress pants and a nice button down shirt. But there's also the pregnant teenage chick with a kid wearing tight black yoga pants and a lime green thong. Or the scruffy homeless looking vocally racist/homophobic biker dude.

Oh, actually I do have a good story. One time there was a gang fight in my walmart. Two groups of 5-6 people started screaming at each other while my gf and I were looking at baby clothes. It was pretty amusing, but we left before things got out of hand just in case some crazy bitch had a gun or something.

(>'-')>

Response to Wal-Mart 2015-02-22 01:43:50

At 2/22/15 01:28 AM, NuclearInfected wrote: My sister works at Walmart, in a shit city to boot. Oh the stories she has.

Tell us one.

BBS Signature

Response to Wal-Mart 2015-02-22 01:46:46

Response to Wal-Mart 2015-02-22 02:48:04

At 2/22/15 02:33 AM, Xenomit wrote: I've regularly been into 3 different walmarts in 3 seperate parts of the country, and I've NEVER seen any of the types of people that others are always talking about. The kinds of people I see in wal marts look like the same kinds of people I see in target or any other major superstore.

Europe doesn't count.

BBS Signature

Response to Wal-Mart 2015-02-22 02:48:32

My sister once took me to Wal-mart when she went to visit her boyfriend in Nashville, at first i was excited to see "these people" that everyone kept talking about, i was severely disappointed when all there was some guy out the front selling home made comics

Response to Wal-Mart 2015-02-22 07:31:09

At 2/22/15 02:59 AM, Xenomit wrote: See what I mean? I've never actually seen the walking stereotypes that people always mention in their stories. Just normal people.

Maybe you only see those types of people in unimaginably shitty places, so, my condolences for living in a hell on earth.

I've been titty flashed in a Walmart before, if that counts for anything.

Of course I've been pussy flashed in a Dairy Queen, so maybe Dairy Queen is the more eventful place.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to Wal-Mart 2015-02-22 10:35:14

We have three different Wal-marts where I live. Food, item, and Combined food and item.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Wal-Mart 2015-02-22 16:28:36 (edited 2015-02-22 16:29:19)

i once went into the bathroom at walmart and theres someone in a stall... i hear "sniifffff AUGH, sniiiffff AUuuugh" *cough *cough*

and he walks out of the stall, his face all red and he doesn't flush the toilet or wash his hands or anything.

like jeesh wash your hands!

but seriously he was snorting something in the bathroom.

BBS Signature

Response to Wal-Mart 2015-02-22 16:43:09

Response to Wal-Mart 2015-02-22 17:42:35

At 2/22/15 02:48 AM, FoAngel wrote: My sister once took me to Wal-mart when she went to visit her boyfriend in Nashville, at first i was excited to see "these people" that everyone kept talking about, i was severely disappointed when all there was some guy out the front selling home made comics

Fuck Nashville. Come to Memphis. I will show you what you came for.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to Wal-Mart 2015-02-22 17:44:02

At 2/22/15 04:43 PM, cga-999 wrote: I'm not 100% sure, so I will say NSFW here.

I guess we can add crack whores to the list.

Oldskies lmao

BBS Signature

Response to Wal-Mart 2015-02-23 03:24:26

At 2/22/15 07:54 PM, NippleManOfMilk wrote:
At 2/22/15 01:28 AM, NuclearInfected wrote: My sister works at Walmart, in a shit city to boot. Oh the stories she has.
Who is she to judge? I bet she's a nasty, mentally deficient little cunt herself.

Woah dude how can you say that? You don't know anything about her. Let me guess, you're one of those weirdos that people have stories about, aren't you? Otherwise, why would you be so defensive/aggressive

why would you delete my forum sig i barely even fucking use this shitty website anymore you sneaky cunt idiot

BBS Signature

Response to Wal-Mart 2015-02-23 09:29:41

At 2/21/15 10:49 PM, Avery wrote: What kind of people do you see?

mostly trashy folk
folk who are seemingly set in their low income
folk who reek and have no idea what a shower is
folk who've no sense of personal hygiene

1. Either look mentally challenged

a good fourth of the regular customers here actually are

2. The woman who wears torn shirts and pants.

and don't forget the hideous chicken-scratch tattoos

3. The smokers who make the isle smell like shit.

i see them every day enough to know exactly what cigarettes they want

4. The crying babies and the tantrum throwing kids.

just about everyone around that gets uncomfortable as fuck, but that won't stop the mother from buying her beer

of course, wal-mart only attracts the finest clientele

Response to Wal-Mart 2015-02-23 11:19:15

Wal-mart used to have McDonald's inside, now they have Sub Ways.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Wal-Mart 2015-02-23 13:23:10

I think the majority of "these people" being discussed are probably the lot of you. I know for fact I am one of "these people". First off I am a shady type nikka usually dressed up in all black, and I am tall. Not to mention fat so scratch that one off too. I think I look more thug than sophisticated. Sadly. I know I draw eyes from every corner of attention when I step through the front gates of Hell. Ahem Wal-Mart. Also I am FN (please dont make me explain this part. Makes me feel super uptight.) Most of you know Dave Chappelle and his awesome Wal-Mart jokes.

So yeah if you see me in Wal-Mart, and I see you there too. Guess what, we are "these people". So I ask you now. What do you mean these people? I kid. But yeah we are one and the same you and I(s).

Response to Wal-Mart 2015-02-23 16:01:00

A lot fine women to.

Response to Wal-Mart 2015-02-23 16:23:09

That's strange, the Wal-Mart in Lebanon really don't have these kind of people, they are arguably some of the most normal people that I've ever seen with a few exceptions. Of course, the ones in Evendale and Milford are pretty shitty, probably because a lot of folks there are either snobs or psychopaths, so needless to say, I don't go there anymore.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature