00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Vaittus just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

artist looking for work

517 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

artist looking for work 2015-02-20 19:53:33

hello, i am a freelance artist from shelby, NC and i'm looking for any kind of graphic design /illustration/ animation/ character design job anyone is willing to offer. i also experiment with other forms of art if needed and i work with any subject matter. here's my website if you need an example of my work http://chazzforte.wix.com/chazzforte94
if you're interested, please feel free to contact me on here or just email me at "ricky9006@gmail.com"

thank you for your time :)

Response to artist looking for work 2015-02-23 00:28:28

What kinda rates you charge?

I run a collective and pass my work down sometimes when I get too busy. Nothing guaranteed but I may be able to find you something down the road.

(>'-')>

Response to artist looking for work 2015-02-23 16:59:59

At 2/23/15 12:28 AM, Zhon wrote: What kinda rates you charge?

I run a collective and pass my work down sometimes when I get too busy. Nothing guaranteed but I may be able to find you something down the road.

I charge $8.00 an hour depending on the piece. but yes i definitely am interested in working on whatever you want in the near future

Response to artist looking for work 2015-02-23 18:09:02

At 2/23/15 04:59 PM, ChazzForte wrote:
At 2/23/15 12:28 AM, Zhon wrote: What kinda rates you charge?

I charge $8.00 an hour depending on the piece. but yes i definitely am interested in working on whatever you want in the near future

Damn son, them is slave wages. I could make some money off of you haha.

One of my other artists just got into grad school so he's a little occupied. If anything floats around I'll send it your way, though like I said that may not be for a while.

(>'-')>