00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kiitenlit just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Making a insane spicy pizza

733 Views | 19 Replies

Making a insane spicy pizza 2015-02-16 23:21:53

Ingredients

1 Supreme Pizza
1 dozen habenaros
Cheese
Ghost Jolkia Hot Sauce
Beer- Optional

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMWBQvcwQlU&feature=youtu.be

The fire...

Response to Making a insane spicy pizza 2015-02-16 23:23:19

Again?!

Ever since that thread i remember making the most disgusting pizza.

"let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is...fear itself" - FDR

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -George Santayana

Response to Making a insane spicy pizza 2015-02-16 23:29:13

At 2/16/15 11:28 PM, 24901miles wrote: Please tell me you ate this entire pizza on camera

And if you did, why the fuck didn't you post it? Why leave us hanging???

Response to Making a insane spicy pizza 2015-02-16 23:36:56

At 2/16/15 11:28 PM, 24901miles wrote: Please tell me you ate this entire pizza on camera

Oh god guys, two slices in and my gut is on fire. WTF I am retarded haha

Response to Making a insane spicy pizza 2015-02-16 23:42:49

At 2/16/15 11:36 PM, StrapOnFetus wrote: Oh god guys, two slices in and my gut is on fire. WTF I am retarded haha

This should have been the climax of your video.

Response to Making a insane spicy pizza 2015-02-17 00:38:03

AH! i hate cliffhangers i wanna see you eat it

Response to Making a insane spicy pizza 2015-02-17 00:41:13

Response to Making a insane spicy pizza 2015-02-17 01:20:58

Enjoy yourself.

Response to Making a insane spicy pizza 2015-02-17 01:24:17

Good for you

STEAM

"What I would and wouldn't do with your tight twink body is none of their business. But seriously, I would fucking destroy you." - Xenomit

BBS Signature

Response to Making a insane spicy pizza 2015-02-17 08:41:41

At 2/16/15 11:21 PM, StrapOnFetus wrote: Ingredients

The fire...

I think I know which user I'm going to kidnap as my cook now, that shit looks fucking delicious, but is it too hot?

BBS Signature

Response to Making a insane spicy pizza 2015-02-17 10:50:45

Even though I know I could never eat that, it sounds delicious...

cumfart

BBS Signature

Response to Making a insane spicy pizza 2015-02-17 16:29:29

At 2/17/15 10:50 AM, BarfBart wrote: Even though I know I could never eat that, it sounds delicious...

It really really burns the next day rotfl

Response to Making a insane spicy pizza 2015-02-17 16:48:43

In the other pizza thread you said you ordered a bunch of Carolina Reapers. Have you tried one of those yet?

Response to Making a insane spicy pizza 2015-02-17 17:28:02

What I'm seeing here....is a shit frozen store bought pizza, being doused in shit to make it nasty.

I don't see anyone actually making an insanely spicy pizza.

Response to Making a insane spicy pizza 2015-02-17 17:40:34

At 2/17/15 05:29 PM, Voltage wrote:
At 2/17/15 05:28 PM, Richard wrote: What I'm seeing here....is a shit frozen store bought pizza, being doused in shit to make it nasty.

I don't see anyone actually making an insanely spicy pizza.
i'll take you up to the challenge Richard

and when I do it, I challenge Chronamut to make a video of him eating a carolina reaper and you have to repost it for us

Making an insanely hot pizza means making a pizza from scratch and incorporating heat into all of it. The crust, sauce, cheese, and toppings.

At 2/17/15 06:32 PM, Voltage wrote:
At 2/17/15 05:40 PM, Richard wrote: Making an insanely hot pizza means making a pizza from scratch and incorporating heat into all of it. The crust, sauce, cheese, and toppings.
simple; all you need to do is make/knead the dough, combine that with jalapeno slices; use a blend of 1/4th mozzarella/3/4 cheddar cheese (to ensure proper cooking) with shredded pepperjack cheese; sauce should likely be something very hot (an extremely hot buffalo sauce works for consistency and ensures the people cooking the pizza won't die from suffocation) -- toppings would include the sweetest first (pepperoncini), move on to red bell peppers for flavor, then add carolina reaper shavings to the pizza, small chunks of habanero with diced ghost pepper.

it doesn't sound hot, but that's an insanely spicy pizza. Literally every millimeter of that pizza has the potential to burn your mouth. It's also probably safer to cook than anything as you can't quite cook ghost peppers directly without a risk of injury

You would get more heat if you put the jalapeno slices into a food processor and pureed them. Also, I would use green bell peppers instead of red ones to add more color. The red peppers don't add any heat all really, and you already have several peppers that do plenty of that. In addition to it being spicy, you also want it to be tasty. Green will add more sweetness to help with that.

I would a tomato sauce as well instead of buffalo sauce. Why? Because buffalo sauce is generally bland and one dimensional. You can do shit load more with a tomato sauce. And don't think it'll lower the level of spicy, because you can definitely make that shit hot as hell. Smoke the tomatoes to give them a nice flavor, mash them up, then stew them with cilantro, lime juice, red onion, probably some rosemary, throw some serrano pepper puree in that shit, and fresh cracked pepper. It's important to use fresh cracked pepper as it has a superior flavor to the ground shit you find in stores. You can usually find a see through pepper grinder that contains whole pepper in it. Fresh cracked pepper adds a little of sweet, and a nice accompaniment of heat to it as well instead of that boring sad shit in the packets you get from mcdonald's. Salt. Can't forget salt. Kosher to be exact. Also, can't forget the motherfucking fresh garlic. It's really hard for newbies to slice by hand, so just grind it up in a food processor.

Anyways, you stew that shit for a couple hours to get it nice and thick.

For the most part, I like your ideas on toppings. Start with sweet peppers, and work your way to hotter ones, including green bell peppers, pepperoncini's, serrano peppers, habaneros, carolina reapers, but wait! There's more! Don't you want some hot italian sausage on there with maybe some diced steak that was sauteed in hot chili oil?

Your cheeses sound pretty on point. Only thing I could say is to use sharp or extra sharp cheddar. Don't want any of that bullshit mild in there.

The key here is not to simply make a pizza that is spicy, but one that is also tasty. If you just wanted to overload on acid, I'm sure you could simply just buy a bottle of ghost pepper sauce and chug it.

Response to Making a insane spicy pizza 2015-02-17 20:04:40

Again?

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Making a insane spicy pizza 2015-02-17 20:47:06

It took me like half the video to figure out your accent because you did a little "ey whas uop faecbuk" thing at the beginning and pronounced jolkia weird

BBS Signature

Response to Making a insane spicy pizza 2015-02-17 21:04:19

At 2/17/15 08:04 PM, Wegra wrote: Again?

again like mega again

The High Bunny Council Awaits

BBS Signature

Response to Making a insane spicy pizza 2015-02-17 21:13:06

Be sure to powder the crust with cayenne pepper so you can hate yourself even more.