00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Game update! 2015-02-13 11:08:18

For the last couple of weeks I've been working hard on fixing up the dating sim I'm making. The plot and basic lining is fixed I just gotta take the bullet points of what needed to update and write everything down.

And I asked a couple friends who are writers what they suggested for the player's character (Emiko) should be. Everyone said a Kistsune. And after doing massive research I came to realize they made the right call. Her grandfather whose a Kistsune cursed her mother saying that once she gives birth to a child at the eve of summer at the age of sixteen she will be turned to a fox and will never find love for the rest of her days.

As of the Academy/University it's a place where cryptids and magical beings learn to control their power and to learn of their origins.

The datable characters themselves are almost complete. The only finalized design is Adam the necromancer. But I'll post pictures next update. I've been doing this a lot at work too during my breaks. I should have everyone else done soon.

Plus a better cover.

BBS Signature

Response to Game update! 2015-02-13 13:28:03

Why did her grandfather curse her?
Why can't she find love just as a fox?
Why is her grandfather a fox?
Why does getting the dick break the curse?

Why the everything?

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Game update! 2015-02-13 17:10:27

At 2/13/15 01:28 PM, Chdonga wrote: Why did her grandfather curse her?
Why can't she find love just as a fox?
Why is her grandfather a fox?
Why does getting the dick break the curse?

Why the everything?

Within the game those questions are explained. In the intro actually. But to summarize if you don't find love within that year span of the game you're turned into a Kitsune and locked away so no one can find you. Basically isolated. Her grandfather on the other hand he's mearly jealous of his child's happiness. and because he's a dick he cursed his daughter.

BBS Signature