00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Hooovie just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Saying goodbye to your love

2,101 Views | 38 Replies

Response to Saying goodbye to your love 2015-02-09 13:32:59

Well you know what they always say.

Grab her dick.

Response to Saying goodbye to your love 2015-02-09 13:39:55

At 2/9/15 01:33 PM, Amaranthus wrote: Has the NG BBS really degraded to a diary for grown men?

(The Return Of Amaranthus)

The High Bunny Council Awaits

BBS Signature

Response to Saying goodbye to your love 2015-02-09 14:39:31

At 2/8/15 11:39 AM, leasheddemon wrote: She showed me that there can still be happiness in my life and that love can be shared again.

Sounds like you've learned the most important thing from the relationship. Now let her go learn a bunch of stuff. It's better to end on a positive note like that. Maybe in the future you'll see each other again and can start again. But otherwise, there're so many other people out there who have just as much to teach you and more.

As far as breakups go, the 'foregone conclusion' style of breakup is easily the best. At least you guys realize it's factors beyond your control and you can comfort each other while coming to terms with the separation. I've had my share of trying to do things the other way, where you live out the long distance shit for a year or so and then realize it's fucking awful and you subconsciously hate the other person for doing this to you because emotions are stupid.

BBS Signature

Response to Saying goodbye to your love 2015-02-09 17:52:58

At 2/8/15 01:01 PM, leasheddemon wrote: I'm hoping things work out here with school for her. She was having a lot of issues when it came to applying with financial aid, and what not because of her parents, they aren't citizens and live out in DR. Apart of me is staying as optimistic as possible but apart of me knows if i do it might just make me feel worst. a lot can happen in seven months, but on the flipside of that nothing can happen. I know she wouldn't stay here for me and i would never expect her to. Her future is the most important thing, and i know i sound selfish but i want to be apart of it, but at the same time i accept if i can't be apart of it.

I see. The best thing you can do at this point is to just enjoy your last months together and make memories. If you spend your time looking at the bad side of things, you'll regret it later.

BBS Signature

Response to Saying goodbye to your love 2015-02-14 10:26:33

I guess it would be a bad time to mention Valentine's Day. I guess, if nothing else, it should inspire you to work harder for the true love in your life! Seriously, I don't think I've ever written anything on the forums (at least not in recent years) about the holiday. Just don't watch 50 Shades Of Grey, it will make you more depressed.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Saying goodbye to your love 2015-02-14 11:58:42

I appreciate all the nice things you guys have said it does make me feel better. The days are getting easier and i stay optimistic. I've decided to go back to school myself and better my future. Instead of staying home and moping i plan on doing something with my life. Even if she stays i'm still going to go.

I am that long legged pissed off Puerto Rican!

BBS Signature

Response to Saying goodbye to your love 2015-02-14 11:59:37

At 2/14/15 10:26 AM, Ericho wrote: I guess it would be a bad time to mention Valentine's Day. I guess, if nothing else, it should inspire you to work harder for the true love in your life! Seriously, I don't think I've ever written anything on the forums (at least not in recent years) about the holiday. Just don't watch 50 Shades Of Grey, it will make you more depressed.

Not at all we are both going to spend the day and hopefully i don't ruin another holiday

BBS Signature

Response to Saying goodbye to your love 2015-02-14 12:10:58

At 2/14/15 12:00 PM, NekoMika wrote: Why not go with her? Learn the language, live nearby, etc etc?

i know the language, it would be a lot of prep on my end. it's not that i haven't considered it but she's made it clear, she doesn't want me to sacrifice my life out here for her. if i did she would get angry (not sure if you've dated a Dominican but they are volatile, never get on their bad side.) on top of that i do have a life and a decent paying job here that is keeping me alive. i'd start with nothing out there. she has support out there.

BBS Signature

Response to Saying goodbye to your love 2015-02-14 13:35:01

At 2/14/15 12:15 PM, NekoMika wrote:
At 2/14/15 12:10 PM, leasheddemon wrote:
on top of that i do have a life and a decent paying job here that is keeping me alive. i'd start with nothing out there. she has support out there.
By support, do you mean family?

Yes, her parents and cousins and what not. I've met her family out here, and i've only ever met her mother twice and she isn't too fond of me. They wouldn't be to fond of me being there, they would feel like i'm distracting her from school.

BBS Signature