00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Nostalgic Movies/TV shows

430 Views | 12 Replies

Nostalgic Movies/TV shows 2015-02-07 17:50:14

What movies and/or TV shows fill you up with nostalgia?

Response to Nostalgic Movies/TV shows 2015-02-07 18:16:58

Jeez you're really running out of ideas

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Nostalgic Movies/TV shows 2015-02-07 18:25:02

fuck yuo idiote

BBS Signature

Response to Nostalgic Movies/TV shows 2015-02-07 18:27:06

Tiny Toon Adventures,Animaniacs and Courage the cowardly dog The best cartoon in the Cartoon Cartoon friday's line.

Response to Nostalgic Movies/TV shows 2015-02-07 19:06:21

At 2/7/15 06:27 PM, argile wrote: Tiny Toon Adventures,Animaniacs and Courage the cowardly dog The best cartoon in the Cartoon Cartoon friday's line.

Billy & Mandy and Doug. I remember liking Ren & Stimpy but i'm not sure what reasons though.

Response to Nostalgic Movies/TV shows 2015-02-07 19:12:14

Okay since nostalgia is my favorite topic ima get up in this so get yourself ready

Any holiday classic that I watched I will always watch. Holdiay nostalgia is like a special kind of nostalgia. Also the Jimmy Neutron movie was the first vhs I ever owned that was mine, all others always belonged to my mom and dad or my sister. The jimmy neutron show as well I liked. I remember being worried when I was little that I'd break my power rangers vhs tapes because I watched them so much.

A little bit older, like 7 or 8, I watched terminator and the matrix with my dad because he's a cool fellow. I still like the third matrix movie shut up. I also watched the first and second star wars prequels before I watched the originals, so the prequels always have that nostalgic place in my heart even if they're not good (or terrible).

Of course the old cartoon network disney channel nick shows I remember. I liked phil of the future and dave the barbarian later in my elementary school dayzzzz. I also watched fuse a lot for some reason so that too

And when I was younger my dad bought the dvds for the old 60s speed racer anime and we all watched them. It was literally the worst thing I had ever seen. Every single episode there was something new to laugh our asses off in how horrible it was. I think it was the funniest thing we've ever seen, my family and I would just sit there laughing at it. Pretty great stuff

BBS Signature

Response to Nostalgic Movies/TV shows 2015-02-07 19:56:26

At 2/7/15 06:25 PM, Sevkat wrote: never seen this thread before

Thats what I was saying

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

At 2/7/15 07:52 PM, Monster-64 wrote: When's the next photoshop thread coming?

Within an hour or less.

Response to Nostalgic Movies/TV shows 2015-02-07 19:58:20

Is it possible to have nostalgia of nostalgia threads? My nostalgic senses tell me this thread has probably been done before.

winner of the first annual NG Hunger games

life is just a trek, a quest to obtain knowledge, power, perhaps domination. maybe someone will win the race someday

BBS Signature

Response to Nostalgic Movies/TV shows 2015-02-07 23:16:52

At 2/7/15 07:56 PM, Wegra wrote:
At 2/7/15 06:25 PM, Sevkat wrote: never seen this thread before
Thats what I was saying

shut up wegra

fuck yuo idiote

BBS Signature

Response to Nostalgic Movies/TV shows 2015-02-07 23:48:48

Digimon. Specifically the first 4 seasons/generations/series/whatever the fuck you want to call them, not that Data Squad or Xros Wars crap. Really glad that it's available for streaming on Netflix. The third season, which was pretty dark at the time compared to other stuff, still holds up surprisingly well.

Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | Gamertag: Eddmario

Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to Nostalgic Movies/TV shows 2015-02-08 01:44:35

With the current TMNT movie, where Raphael let Mikey say "Cowbunga", my mind teleported me back to primary school when i used to watch old school TMNT on TV

Response to Nostalgic Movies/TV shows 2015-02-08 06:24:20

Well, watching cartoons of old will definitely get anyone who's seen an old cartoon during their childhood pretty nostalgic, GameChanger.