00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Someone gifted LucidShadowDreamer supporter status!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Doing drugs.

1,601 Views | 21 Replies

Doing drugs. 2015-02-01 00:47:45

Currently, I'm on 8mgs of Dilaudid(hydromorphone(opiate)), 2.5mgs of Xannax(Alprazolam(Benzodiazepine)), and 120mgs of Oxycodone(opiate). I have a really high tolerance for opiates and other drugs as this much is enough to be fatal for someone with a lack of a tolerance. I do these drugs practically every single day. I am very much addicted to opiates. It sucks.

Does anyone else do any drugs regularly and do you mix them with things that they shouldn't be mixed with? Opiates and Benzos are a no-no as far as mixing drugs goes, but I do it anyway to get more fucked up, but it could cost me my life as it has done to many others, but I try to do it in moderation and with my limits in mind. Do you mix drugs and what is your drug of choice? What sort of drugs do you do frequently? I'm nodding out right now cause I'm fairly fucked up and it feels amazing. I just wish I wasn't addicted to opiates though.

BBS Signature

Response to Doing drugs. 2015-02-01 00:51:24 (edited 2015-02-01 00:53:57)

I'm not incredibly rich, so I can't afford to have an addiction.

Also, you should probably check yourself in somewhere, dude. Those are not things you want to be addicted to.

BBS Signature

Response to Doing drugs. 2015-02-01 00:57:58

@SKS == @HKS confirmed.

Oldskies lmao

BBS Signature

Response to Doing drugs. 2015-02-01 01:10:25

At 2/1/15 12:47 AM, SKS wrote: What sort of drugs do you do frequently? I'm nodding out right now cause I'm fairly fucked up and it feels amazing. I just wish I wasn't addicted to opiates though.

Damn, 120mgs ain't child's play.

Opiate addiction is a bitch. I've lost a few friends to it, and I'm not even twenty five. Luckily, I've been able to distance myself from it after a two or three year long addiction. I'm not completely clean by any stretch, but I don't need to do it everyday. I currently have a pretty bad benzo habit though.

Above all else, oxy would be drug of choice. I'd even prefer it over dope, honestly. Something about oxy is just... alluring.

Click here and we'll become good friends.

BBS Signature

Response to Doing drugs. 2015-02-01 01:10:55

Nah. Winners don't do drugs.

Response to Doing drugs. 2015-02-01 01:38:02 (edited 2015-02-01 01:40:07)

Holy shit, you must have a serious addiction to be able to live through that. Honestly you'd save a lot of money just switching to heroin at that point, although that's a lot more dangerous than pharms especially when mixing with benzos cause of unknown potency and cuts in your bags (although with a tolerance like that I don't think just one bag regardless of quality could kill you even if you were IVing). I'm sure you also realize that benzo addiction is even worse than opiate addiction, so I hope you're at least not taking bars everyday. As for me, I mostly just smoke weed everyday and drink fairly frequently. Occasionally I take adderall, opiates, benzos or psychedelics, but that's really only a once in a while thing since I don't even have the opportunity to get most of that shit very often.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature

Response to Doing drugs. 2015-02-01 04:27:27 (edited 2015-02-01 04:31:36)

right now im struggling with opiates. any day i cant find roxies or opanas i drink heavily or go look for benzos. im barely 20 years old and ive already lost friends to the needle, literally and figuratively. im way too young for that shit and it depresses me horribly. i cant imagine all the cash you must be dropping to support your habit. thankfully ive always had the courage and willpower to never bang that shit up. once you start shooting up, theres almost no going back. point of no return.

also, even though i hate to take benzos on their own, ill gladly pop a couple bars while ive got my hnds on some opiates. it helps me nod so much better. be careful though. know your limits

winner of the first annual NG Hunger games

life is just a trek, a quest to obtain knowledge, power, perhaps domination. maybe someone will win the race someday

BBS Signature

Response to Doing drugs. 2015-02-01 04:53:38

obviously, my D.O.C (drug of choice) would be opiates (particularly roxy), but my favorite drug that I'm not addicted to is meth. Well, meth has kind of a bad connotation to it. I dont do it very often at all, like once a month if i can even manage to find it. and I always make sure it's very quality product, none of that shake and bake bullshit. Only the quality ice/glass. Meth is not as addictive as most people say it is, unless I have some kind of crazy willpower, but it's not always available to me, so why not? on a day that i'm posting alot on the forum, you can infer that i'm more than likely tweaking

winner of the first annual NG Hunger games

life is just a trek, a quest to obtain knowledge, power, perhaps domination. maybe someone will win the race someday

BBS Signature

Response to Doing drugs. 2015-02-01 06:36:34

That is a lot of drugs.
Only thing missing is you being in a band of sorts.

Response to Doing drugs. 2015-02-01 09:03:51

Be careful with those... get better soon.

Response to Doing drugs. 2015-02-01 11:09:31

Its not fun for me. Its not by choice. I'm an addict. I get dope sick without my fix.

BBS Signature

Response to Doing drugs. 2015-02-01 11:14:07

drugs are for people who forgot how to get high on air

The High Bunny Council Awaits

BBS Signature

Response to Doing drugs. 2015-02-01 11:35:34

Up until recently I've been smoking a lot of marijuana and using a lot amphetamine. I didn't realize that over the past few months i developed a bit of a problem with amphetamine, which I am currently in the process of quitting. I have stopped smoking marijuana for the time being because it has made me anxious/paranoid recently.

I like to trip every few months too. I tripped on LSD yesterday which was very eventful. I plan on tripping again sometime in late March early April, maybe on mushrooms if I can find any around here. If not, probably on LSD again.

BBS Signature

Response to Doing drugs. 2015-02-01 11:45:12

I take Prozac and I only recently learned it has this really long and complicated scientific name. I think I've been taking it since...2001 probably? It's the main reason I need health insurance.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Doing drugs. 2015-02-01 14:24:59

At 2/1/15 02:19 PM, PerfectAnomaly56 wrote: light dosage of codeine but that was after a surgery 2 months ago

Lightsaber dose it or code line butt it saw she in a burglary 2 moths ergo

this is what i saw when i read your post

The High Bunny Council Awaits

BBS Signature

Response to Doing drugs. 2015-02-01 17:28:04

At 2/1/15 05:47 AM, Voltage wrote: serious dope sickness as it could potentially kill you

That's really not as likely as people make it out to be. You'll want to blow your brains out because withdrawals suck ass, but there's not as big of a risk as you dying as there would be for alcohol or benzo withdrawal.

Either way, I'd recommend anybody taking 100+ mg of oxy a day to not detox without professional help.

Click here and we'll become good friends.

BBS Signature

Response to Doing drugs. 2015-02-01 18:25:40

At 2/1/15 11:45 AM, Ericho wrote: I take Prozac and I only recently learned it has this really long and complicated scientific name. I think I've been taking it since...2001 probably? It's the main reason I need health insurance.

Wait, you've been taking pills for over a decade and you only just learned that the brand name isn't the same as the chemical name even though both are always on the bottle?

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature

Response to Doing drugs. 2015-02-01 18:34:02

Just weed and my prozac. I stopped drinking and smoking tobacco.

fuk

BBS Signature

Response to Doing drugs. 2015-02-01 20:03:55

At 2/1/15 01:20 AM, 24901miles wrote:
Lame ass drug addicts? Is there any other type of drug addict?

Yes. They're still people. I've lost a handful of friends to addiction, many of them were good people, shit some of them still are. They just took a step in the wrong direction. Good friends, bad choices. Addiction is a disease.

Response to Doing drugs. 2015-02-01 21:43:34

I smoke way more weed than I consider to be acceptable, and when I was younger I would go through "withdrawals" if I went without it for a day. Basically, as if by some will other than my own, I would seek my fix, and be unwilling to do anything else until it was obtained.

But, yo. OP. Get help. This is your only life, and possibly your only chance to use free will. Addiction limits your free will, by adding conditions by which it must be exercised.

And quit smoking, Newgrounds, while you're at it. Cigarettes are fucking stupid for the same reason.

I carry your heart. I carry it in my heart.

BBS Signature

Response to Doing drugs. 2015-02-02 11:00:39

At 2/1/15 12:57 AM, MykeiXWolfe wrote: @SKS == @HKS confirmed.

I'm going to beat your vagina up, wimpy.

I used to do a ton of drugs from the opiates category, stimulants, hallucinogenics, anything across the board.

I was used to snorting a lot of hydromorphone or plugging it. Few times, I did it intravenously or I straight up chewed the pills. I had taken lots of vicodins and lortabs as well in the past, where I would down like 5 or 8 of them to nod out. Used to take morphine and just place a few drops on my finger and just suck on them. Shooting up really wasn't my thing. '

When it came to benzos, I was partial to klonopin, where I was taking about 16 to 20 mgs of klonopin and still not getting high.

I had done coke before, for a while. I liked it back then; but as the prices started to rise, I had stopped doing coke. For stimulants such as adderall, I still take because I need some kind of productive mindset for work.

Pot is for kids.

My daily intake of drugs is now this compared to two years ago.
Now: Cigarettes, adderall, some beer twice a week

Two years ago: Cigarettes, vodka, opiates, benzos and speed.

Don't waste your life away doing drugs.

Response to Doing drugs. 2015-02-02 11:17:15

When I treated myself for the dope addiction I had, essentially, I cold turkeyed through most of it and took extrememly minute doses, not enough to get high; but to stop the vomiting and the sweats.

However, for benzos, you can't really cold turkey, you gotta wean yourself off that, so you don't die of the OD

Speed and coke, I never really got addicted to.