00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

cementtt just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Notable Shitposters

730 Views | 11 Replies

Notable Shitposters 2015-01-26 14:12:15

Who are some notable shitposters whos' posts are either so bad that they tickle your funny bone, or just make bad posts?

I hope this thread isn't crossing any lines with the rules, but I remember seeing threads like this and have gone on for pages.

The Lonely Island = Best. Band. EBARR!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Notable Shitposters 2015-01-26 14:20:38

Where do you get off on being such a hateful guy?

Response to Notable Shitposters 2015-01-26 14:21:00

The mods.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Notable Shitposters 2015-01-26 14:23:06

Maybe the most notable shit poster is the poster who makes a thread about notable shit posters attempting to shame other shit posters when in reality the shit he posted nominates him for most notable shit poster.

I mean... wut?

BBS Signature

Response to Notable Shitposters 2015-01-26 14:32:52

At 1/26/15 02:24 PM, Cordyceps wrote: Really NG doesn't have much of a shitposting problem.

TheGameChanger and Wegra are definitely contenders though.

Their threads are numerous and have frequently been done before, but they at least have some sort of discussion value, so I wouldn't call them shitposters. There are days where they're practically the only thing keeping General moving at all.

Response to Notable Shitposters 2015-01-26 16:06:44

At 1/26/15 02:32 PM, Jester wrote:
At 1/26/15 02:24 PM, Cordyceps wrote: Really NG doesn't have much of a shitposting problem.

TheGameChanger and Wegra are definitely contenders though.
Their threads are numerous and have frequently been done before, but they at least have some sort of discussion value, so I wouldn't call them shitposters. There are days where they're practically the only thing keeping General moving at all.

Oh Jester, you're such a nice guy. I agree, though. I'm not sure why everybody gives them such a hard time. I will say that the photoshop threads TheGameChanger makes are a bit terrible, though.

Click here and we'll become good friends.

BBS Signature

Response to Notable Shitposters 2015-01-26 16:16:29

At 1/26/15 04:09 PM, Monster-64 wrote:
At 1/26/15 04:06 PM, Seasons wrote:
Oh Jester, you're such a nice guy. I agree, though. I'm not sure why everybody gives them such a hard time. I will say that the photoshop threads TheGameChanger makes are a bit terrible, though.
Actually, GameChanger photoshop threads have gone up in quality!

Fair enough. I was just being a jerk. And it's not like I ever contribute to them anyway. The few that I've seen usually just had @Heinrich making a few contributions and not much else going on in them.

Click here and we'll become good friends.

BBS Signature

Response to Notable Shitposters 2015-01-26 16:22:48

I should be mentioned in this thread.

Notable Shitposters

BBS Signature

Response to Notable Shitposters 2015-01-26 16:23:38

The only way you can legitimately shitpost is if you upload a picture of feces

That being said, there are really no outstandingly lame posters I can think of, I enjoy everybody's presence

winner of the first annual NG Hunger games

life is just a trek, a quest to obtain knowledge, power, perhaps domination. maybe someone will win the race someday

BBS Signature

Response to Notable Shitposters 2015-01-26 17:23:11

RedRobinR, TheGamechanger, Reiska3.

That's all i could name.

"let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is...fear itself" - FDR

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -George Santayana

Response to Notable Shitposters 2015-01-26 17:39:42

At 1/26/15 04:19 PM, Monster-64 wrote:
At 1/26/15 04:16 PM, Seasons wrote:
At 1/26/15 04:09 PM, Monster-64 wrote:
At 1/26/15 04:06 PM, Seasons wrote:
Actually, GameChanger photoshop threads have gone up in quality!
Fair enough. I was just being a jerk. And it's not like I ever contribute to them anyway. The few that I've seen usually just had @Heinrich making a few contributions and not much else going on in them.
@Heinrich is by far the best photoshopper next to @Bit . I say we have them death battle for the mantle of Best Photoshoppper for the BBS awards 2015.

Yo. I'd beat Heinrich at shooping any day. Homie gonna get served if we ever throw down, ya feel me?

I've decided to give Heinrich some [pic related] for any future burns I may cause.

#yolo #swag #430blazeit #heinrichisdum #aids

Notable Shitposters

Response to Notable Shitposters 2015-01-26 17:46:45

The only use this thread has is to harass other users and pick fights. Bye bye.

I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature