00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I think I made a bad move here

1,214 Views | 23 Replies

I think I made a bad move here 2015-01-25 01:43:03

I got my friend to join NG.
But, my friend is one of those 4chan meme-obsessed nerds that would post Shrek-related stuff on his profile page and possibly the BBS.

Is this a bad idea? Should I have done this? Would you guys be okay with Shrek spam all over this place? Fuck. This wasn't a very good idea, wasn't it?

did you fall from the sky love

kik me baby

BBS Signature

Response to I think I made a bad move here 2015-01-25 01:48:34

At 1/25/15 01:45 AM, Cordyceps wrote: It would be an improvement probably

One improvement deserves another

Oldskies lmao

BBS Signature

Response to I think I made a bad move here 2015-01-25 01:50:58

At 1/25/15 01:49 AM, rebellyus wrote: It's a bad move. If he is you know....a real person, and actually your friend; if you post ANYTHING idiotic or regretful on here, they can use it against you if they needed to.

Blackmail possibly?

Ah, no. He lives in Colorado. He can't do that. Hokkaido's a pretty long way from there.

kik me baby

BBS Signature

Response to I think I made a bad move here 2015-01-25 01:52:16

I've always wondered the significance behind that Shrek stuff. I mean Shrek is love, Shrek is life, right?

Shit, I honestly don't understand 90% of memes. I don't spend enough time on the internet to know.

winner of the first annual NG Hunger games

life is just a trek, a quest to obtain knowledge, power, perhaps domination. maybe someone will win the race someday

BBS Signature

Response to I think I made a bad move here 2015-01-25 01:57:32

At 1/25/15 01:52 AM, NewgroundsNation wrote: I've always wondered the significance behind that Shrek stuff. I mean Shrek is love, Shrek is life, right?

Yeah. Most of the memes you see today are derived straight from 4chan. As well as the Lolcat memes, anonymous memes, pedobear memes, "OP is a faggot", and a lot of DDoS attacks.

kik me baby

BBS Signature

Response to I think I made a bad move here 2015-01-25 01:59:08

At 1/25/15 01:53 AM, rebellyus wrote: Never underestimate the possibly and potential of the internet friend. Some people with the littlest bit of information and shit about you can track you down and cause problems in little or big ways in your life.

BUT, on another note. I think you'll be alright!

Ah, the guy's my best friend. We've known each other since 7th grade and all we ever did was play SSBM on his gamecube. I admit he was an asshole at times, he'd punch me for bothering him, but he'd never do a thing like that.

kik me baby

BBS Signature

Response to I think I made a bad move here 2015-01-25 02:03:55

Shrek is love. Shrek is life.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature

It was a good idea. 4chan is a good place. also, test below

▲
▲ ▲
yay i triforced

BBS Signature

Response to I think I made a bad move here 2015-01-25 02:21:07

At 1/25/15 02:08 AM, 24901miles wrote: Honestly, dude, nobody will even notice some Shrekkin. Have you even seen supergandhi64 and Sekhem post? This kid will shrek it up a few times and get ogre it.

Yeah. I admit, I used to be obsessed with that meme as well. Like, i'd post some shit like, "SHREK IS LOV SHERK IS LIFE GET SHREKT M9 MLG PRO SWAG". I still do that sometimes. It's still funny on some ends.

kik me baby

BBS Signature

Response to I think I made a bad move here 2015-01-25 08:48:56

At 1/25/15 02:03 AM, Stretchysumo wrote: Shrek is love. Shrek is life.

I really, really, really like this image.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to I think I made a bad move here 2015-01-25 09:47:21

At 1/25/15 01:43 AM, Itarian wrote: But, my friend is one of those 4chan meme-obsessed nerds

youre not better

and OT you should bring people here but you dont have to open threads about it
mistake or not who cares

BBS Signature

Response to I think I made a bad move here 2015-01-26 02:16:31

At 1/25/15 09:47 AM, Steff wrote: youre not better

Hey, you're absolutely right.

and OT you should bring people here but you dont have to open threads about it
mistake or not who cares

Alrighty, I'll keep it in mind

kik me baby

BBS Signature

Response to I think I made a bad move here 2015-01-26 02:22:46

shrek is love & life bro, what are you worried about??

It made more sense in my head.

BBS Signature

Response to I think I made a bad move here 2015-01-26 02:36:52

shrek 1 came out 24 years ago. feeling old yet?

Goobleboo's face should be finger painted with cow shit for his incredibly insignificant contributions to the world and my life. -Conal

BBS Signature

Response to I think I made a bad move here 2015-01-26 02:40:35

At 1/26/15 02:36 AM, Goobleboo wrote: shrek 1 came out 24 years ago. feeling old yet?

Are you talking about the book or the movie?

He came to the right place. Like a sinner in a church...of sodomy and hedonism
Now tell him he is absolutely ready to push the community tab.

Bitte meine beliebte Nazi mods, keine bannerino, weil ich auch ein Nazi Scwein bin! Danke schön

BBS Signature

Response to I think I made a bad move here 2015-01-26 02:47:51

At 1/26/15 02:40 AM, someaveragechap wrote:
At 1/26/15 02:36 AM, Goobleboo wrote: shrek 1 came out 24 years ago. feeling old yet?
Are you talking about the book or the movie?

the mivie. the book was published 46 years ago

Goobleboo's face should be finger painted with cow shit for his incredibly insignificant contributions to the world and my life. -Conal

BBS Signature

Response to I think I made a bad move here 2015-01-26 03:59:27

At 1/25/15 01:45 AM, Cordyceps wrote: It would be an improvement probably

I have to agree with you on that one because Newgrounds is already pretty messed up already!

BBS Signature

Response to I think I made a bad move here 2015-01-26 04:50:31

The bad move was making a thread on the website you introduced your friend to, where you complain about introducing him to this very site.

Our little family get bigger all the time, and it takes all kinds man. People have different tastes and thats okay. The more the merrier.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

I wonder why we haven't seen this new friend yet. He honestly sounds like a vibrant, colorful, character and we need more of those around here.

NG caters to all sorts of different kinds of people. NG is a melting pot of diversity. I'm sure as long as he didn't straight up spam/make a fool of himself he'd be welcomed with open arms. The NG community is very accepting these days.

winner of the first annual NG Hunger games

life is just a trek, a quest to obtain knowledge, power, perhaps domination. maybe someone will win the race someday

BBS Signature

Response to I think I made a bad move here 2015-01-26 06:31:05

At 1/26/15 04:50 AM, Phobotech wrote: The bad move was making a thread on the website you introduced your friend to, where you complain about introducing him to this very site.

Our little family get bigger all the time, and it takes all kinds man. People have different tastes and thats okay. The more the merrier.

Ah, we're both two boiling pots of intense contradiction. He didn't get pissed when he saw this thread, this is what he told me.

"You're fuckin' damn right I'm gonna post Shrek, fag. Bet on it. Fucking bet on it!!!!"

kik me baby

BBS Signature

Response to I think I made a bad move here 2015-01-26 09:33:23

At 1/25/15 01:43 AM, Itarian wrote: I got my friend to join NG.
But, my friend is one of those 4chan meme-obsessed nerds that would post Shrek-related stuff on his profile page and possibly the BBS.

Is this a bad idea? Should I have done this? Would you guys be okay with Shrek spam all over this place? Fuck. This wasn't a very good idea, wasn't it?

As long its funny.

Response to I think I made a bad move here 2015-01-26 16:26:05

At 1/26/15 09:36 AM, Hoodie wrote:
▲▲

amidoingitrite?

▼ ▼
  ▼
no this is right

BBS Signature

Response to I think I made a bad move here 2015-01-26 17:34:57

I dunno, he'd probably get banned for that shit.