00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Xyphondevi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

free animation idea for everyone!

734 Views | 9 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

free animation idea for everyone! 2015-01-24 12:35:40

i've got an idea for an animation
i couldnt say if that's black humor or already disgusting :D
you tell me

a little boy's crying in the corner
a man comes up to him, asks considerately "hey little fella, why are you crying?"
the boy answers in tears "i confessed my love to a girl, but she rejected me, and now i'm a laughingstock to everyone"
the man answers "there there young man, no need to worry. you'll come to realise that there is somebody out there for everyone! For every young man there is a loving young lady, for every gamer there's a gamergirl, just as every bookworm might find a geek, or any flamboyant finds his calm counterpart eventually"
the boy brightens up, before the man continues, coming closer while the background darkens "for every sadist there's a masochist, for every sodomite theres a furry, for every necrophiliac theres a graveyard and for every pedophile there's a desperate lonely boy."

now get to work you lazy animators and turn this shit into some weirdass animation.
kthanksbye

Response to free animation idea for everyone! 2015-01-25 07:49:16

inspired by JazLyte

Response to free animation idea for everyone! 2015-01-26 16:42:54

This isn't a bad idea. I had a smirk when reading it, do you have a link to the profile of where this inspiration came from?

Response to free animation idea for everyone! 2015-01-27 06:08:31

At 1/26/15 04:42 PM, CampbellZoup wrote: This isn't a bad idea. I had a smirk when reading it, do you have a link to the profile of where this inspiration came from?

http://jazlyte.newgrounds.com/

it's rather the casually pedophile characters he includes here and there that gave me the idea :)

Response to free animation idea for everyone! 2015-02-07 21:18:10

Excellent, May radioplay it! Will give credit + link if I do

Response to free animation idea for everyone! 2015-02-08 09:58:05

feel free to use it however you want :)
and send me a message if you upload it, i'd love to hear it!

At 2/7/15 09:18 PM, Tapil wrote: Excellent, May radioplay it! Will give credit + link if I do

Response to free animation idea for everyone! 2015-03-22 18:07:48

Shock, lol that was a dark surprise if I get around to it I'll definitely work on this idea, cheers.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

BBS Signature

Response to free animation idea for everyone! 2015-03-24 08:45:25

Hey there little fellow :D

I realy love the Idea, ill give it ago after finishing some projects that I am currently working on if thats ok for you :D

Cheers,

Nick

Response to free animation idea for everyone! 2015-03-26 13:40:55

I'm interested in this and will give it a shot. The problem is I really need someone to voice the dialogue. I'm just starting animation and really don't know where to go...

Response to free animation idea for everyone! 2015-03-27 17:06:48

At 3/26/15 01:40 PM, Maxxn wrote: I'm interested in this and will give it a shot. The problem is I really need someone to voice the dialogue. I'm just starting animation and really don't know where to go...

you should check the audio portal. you might find some talented voice actors there :)

At 3/24/15 08:45 AM, AniTOnGer wrote: Hey there little fellow :D

I realy love the Idea, ill give it ago after finishing some projects that I am currently working on if thats ok for you :D

Cheers,

Nick

no need to ask me for my permission, do whatever you feel like. have fun ;)