00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Elder Scrolls Online

438 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Elder Scrolls Online 2015-01-23 18:18:06

So apparently in march they are taking the subscription off elder scrolls online, you can still pay subscription for DLC's and additional areas and such, but do you think this is a good move by bethesda?

The only reason they'd do something like this is if there has been a decrease in the the player base, do you think this will improve it?

And for those that have played it, do you like the storyline? personally i think using a story during the time between Oblivion and Skyrim was flawed, i think it shouldve followed on from skyrim,

Response to Elder Scrolls Online 2015-01-23 19:27:47 (edited 2015-01-23 19:29:10)

I think ESO was a ship that started sinking before it left the port, so whatever Bethesda wants to do to keep it afloat can't hurt. The best way I've seen in put is that The Elder Scrolls has always been a series about you being the hero. An MMO just isn't the right environment for that, and if you're looking for what ESO offers you might as well find a better-polished one.

That being said I've never played the game, but from what I've seen/read about it that seems like a pretty reasonable conclusion.

BBS Signature