00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

froggartfrog just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Games dont load for me T.T

391 Views | 5 Replies

Games dont load for me T.T 2015-01-22 08:40:32

The games doesnt seem to load for me. the ads load up but then after that its black screen and my internet shows no sign of download T.T im using chromium. please help T.T

Response to Games dont load for me T.T 2015-01-22 08:51:54

This seems to be a common problem lately.

You could try clearing your cache, disabling plug-ins such as AdBlock or trying a different browser

BBS Signature

Response to Games dont load for me T.T 2015-01-22 22:48:39

I've been having problems too, though it seems my ISP isn't connecting to the NG API, which is on another server (castle lol)

Have you tried refreshing the page? Updating your browser and Flash as well?
Actually, if you have a problem, please make a post in Where is/How to - General is just for idle conversation....

Vault 101 I have many old and deleted Flash submissions, PM me the filename, maybe I got it.

BBS Signature

Response to Games dont load for me T.T 2015-01-23 07:36:38

At 1/22/15 10:48 PM, VicariousE wrote: I've been having problems too, though it seems my ISP isn't connecting to the NG API, which is on another server (castle lol)

Have you tried refreshing the page? Updating your browser and Flash as well?
Actually, if you have a problem, please make a post in Where is/How to - General is just for idle conversation....

i already tried many a times T.T and still does not work. my flash players are alright on other gaming websites. :/

Response to Games dont load for me T.T 2015-01-23 07:40:48

At 1/23/15 07:36 AM, MrFartworthy wrote: i already tried many a times T.T and still does not work. my flash players are alright on other gaming websites. :/

Did you try a different web browser, like Firefox? Not suggesting you use a diff browser every time you use ng, but it may help to identify what's causing the problem.

@liljim

BBS Signature

Response to Games dont load for me T.T 2015-01-23 07:44:48

At 1/23/15 07:40 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: Did you try a different web browser, like Firefox? Not suggesting you use a diff browser every time you use ng, but it may help to identify what's causing the problem.

@liljim

i might try :3 thanks :3