00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LimeIsHere just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How was your first time being high?

635 Views | 17 Replies

What did you do?

BBS Signature

Barely got high cause I was a dumbass and didn't know how to properly inhale yet. Ate a bunch of food and had a great day though. First time I got properly baked I couldn't really do much at all. It was a really intense and amazing experience at the time. Felt baked as fuck for hours. I kinda wish I could still get high to the point of being stupid and feeling just out of control, but being able to be functional no matter how stoned I am has its benefits.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature

Response to How was your first time being high? 2015-01-22 08:08:32

I laughed like crazy at everything

The High Bunny Council Awaits

BBS Signature

Response to How was your first time being high? 2015-01-22 08:13:10

I'm not gonna try it until it's completely legal for recreational use :P

BBS Signature

Response to How was your first time being high? 2015-01-22 08:27:58

I didn't feel any different the first time, but everyone was saying that I looked funny when I was running in P.E. I also appeared to look incredibly confused the whole time.

BBS Signature

The first time I smoked I wasn't really high however the second time I was completely baked.

I stumbled out of my friend's shed which we were hotboxing, felt like I needed to get sick but I just got some water and laid down on the couch. After that I just sunk in the couch and had many laughs with my friends

EDIT: I've been smoking ever since

BBS Signature

Response to How was your first time being high? 2015-01-22 08:59:21

I've never been high.

BBS Signature

Response to How was your first time being high? 2015-01-22 12:08:19

I was visiting my friend on 10th floor of 11 story building. When I was high up on 10th floor, I had a talk with my friend, couple of beer, and then I entered the elevator and went on lower level again.

It was pretty cool to be so high, and see everything from above.

Response to How was your first time being high? 2015-01-22 12:17:31

Well, I haven't done it myself yet, but I know a friend who pretty much got high by snorting cake mix. Every time he did it, he was laughing maniacally. Some other nearby adults heard us laughing and shouting about how he was snorting it and they were just completely confused about what was going on.
Ah... Great times, great times...

"Codswallop in my opinion." - Hagrid

"I trust no one but my ham sandwich." - SNAPCRACKLEANDPOP2

Never say no to Panda.

Response to How was your first time being high? 2015-01-22 12:18:41

I only smoked weed once and I don't even know if I got high or not (don't think so) since it was at a party and I was pretty drunk already by that point.

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to How was your first time being high? 2015-01-22 13:02:30

My first time being real fucked up was at the age of 7.
I was laying on a surgical table having my teeth worked on by dentists, yes they gave me hallucinogenics to help me sleep, however I fought it and experienced a fucked MC Esher meets Picasso scenario.

As much fun and adventurous it was, I prefer to stick to with the soothing narcata, nothing a little oxycodone can't fix once and a while, there is an upside to having horrid pain once and a while.

BBS Signature

Response to How was your first time being high? 2015-01-23 01:09:28

So my first time smoking weed was really exciting,
See me and my friend were playing Halo, during which i completely forgot I was playing a video game. For about an hour I honestly thought i was Master Chief shooting aliens. Eventually i died and the game showed Chiefs body, during which i thought I was actually dead. After that i respawned and snapped out of my little delusion. From there on it was actually pretty boring

Response to How was your first time being high? 2015-01-23 01:20:23

At 1/23/15 01:12 AM, Monster-64 wrote: I never want to get high.

I never want to be sober.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature

Response to How was your first time being high? 2015-01-23 02:36:58

i dont use drugs. only angel dust. im the holiest of the holy.

i honestly dont remember the first time i got high.

winner of the first annual NG Hunger games

life is just a trek, a quest to obtain knowledge, power, perhaps domination. maybe someone will win the race someday

BBS Signature

Response to How was your first time being high? 2015-01-23 02:53:16

At 1/22/15 08:07 AM, Stretchysumo wrote: First time I got properly baked I couldn't really do much at all. It was a really intense and amazing experience at the time. Felt baked as fuck for hours.

God, I remember asking my friend "how long do I get to stay like this?" and shit over and over.

I kinda wish I could still get high to the point of being stupid and feeling just out of control, but being able to be functional no matter how stoned I am has its benefits.

I agree. I like having reached the point of getting high and being productive, but there are times when I wish my tolerance wasn't as high as it is.

At 1/22/15 12:10 PM, 24901miles wrote: So: middies paranoia and an expensive lesson in keeping my cool.

That's hilarious, but I hope you learned something.

Click here and we'll become good friends.

BBS Signature

Response to How was your first time being high? 2015-01-23 03:24:12

I was in middle school, at my brother's friend's apartment. Got ripped, coughed like crazy, eyes watered and everything...and they were laughing because they haven't seen anyone get high for the first time in years so that was an interesting spectacle for them as well. We'd laugh and talk about stupid shit...one of them had Spy Hunters on PS2 and I was watching that.

Then, in a totally dick move, I just got up, walked into the kitchen, opened the fridge, and found their jug of apple juice. I fucking killed it, I think only a modest glass had been taken out of it prior. My brother's friend was pissed, because that apple juice belonged to his roommate. My brother apologized for me, I tried apologizing too but I was stoned and incoherent, so my brother and I bounced.

He drove me around, I was captivated by the beauty of the street lights, and we listened to good jams...and without a doubt, that was my favorite part of it. I would carry on that tradition by driving around with buddies after we smoked, and we'd listen to good music and enjoy the glimmering lights of the road and traffic of the night as we journeyed onward to a soundtrack epic.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to How was your first time being high? 2015-01-23 04:46:03

The highest that I've been was in a skyscraper. (I don't do drugs)

Response to How was your first time being high? 2015-01-23 06:28:18

At 1/22/15 08:02 AM, klompors wrote: What did you do?

haha, boss thread!

So my first time getting stoned was sublime, me and my best bud bunked off school and went home only to discover that i lost my key....so being the nutter i am, i climbed up the drain pipe and then through my 2nd floor bathroom window so we could make a pipe.

Its a bit of a haze but i remember everything being hilarious, i was cackling like a hyena at the simplest things and it was awesome, I still like a good smoke now and then