00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What do you guys think of Eminem?

2,901 Views | 47 Replies

What do you guys think of Eminem? 2015-01-20 20:41:04

How do you guys feel about lemineme? Is he Slim Shitty? Were MMLP2 and Shady XV as good as his first albums?

Discuss.

fuck yuo idiote

BBS Signature

Response to What do you guys think of Eminem? 2015-01-20 20:47:48

Eminem?

I wanted Skittles!

Oh look, nipple rings

Response to What do you guys think of Eminem? 2015-01-20 20:51:14

I DO NOT CARE FOR HIS MUSIC OR ATTITUDES

At 6/24/15 11:11 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:

: CorpseGrinder is the Undertaker of the Portal.

BBS Signature

Response to What do you guys think of Eminem? 2015-01-20 21:01:53

His early work's very good but he hasn't had new material in about 13 years. I like a lot of his newer songs but they kind of just restate things he's already said. He's definitely gotten very very good over the years at actually rapping, though.

Response to What do you guys think of Eminem? 2015-01-20 21:35:06

grlz will be grlz

Oldskies lmao

BBS Signature

He's pretty much a piece of shit who caters to the teenage angst audience by talking about how his moth mistreated him..... but the dude was thirty fucking years old..... now he's forty...

How the fuck do you still have teenage angst against your mom at 35?

He's a fucking douchebag.

"Hey kids.... its cool to hate your parents"

От каждого по способностям, каждому по потребностям

BBS Signature

Response to What do you guys think of Eminem? 2015-01-20 22:30:26

Okay, quit playing with the scissors and shit and cut the crap.

BBS Signature

Response to What do you guys think of Eminem? 2015-01-20 23:01:00

At 1/20/15 09:55 PM, Raab wrote: He's pretty much a piece of shit who caters to the teenage angst audience by talking about how his moth mistreated him..... but the dude was thirty fucking years old..... now he's forty...

He made that one song on MMLP2 that was a big long apology to his mother, and he doesn't really rap like that anymore. That's what makes his new stuff fucking garbage, it's not even violent anymore like pffpfhstht

fuck yuo idiote

BBS Signature

Response to What do you guys think of Eminem? 2015-01-20 23:40:20

He was never any good and no one would have ever given two shits about him if it wasn't for the fact he's white. He's not even the best white rapper although he's probably the most well-known.
Eminem fans tend to be retarded. I've known actual retarded people who were, in fact, Eminem fans.

He's just needlessly angsty and vulgar because it happened to be "what sells" among complete idiots who bought up whatever mainstream trends happened to be promoting at the time.

Never have liked the guy. Very punchable face though.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to What do you guys think of Eminem? 2015-01-21 00:47:26

I've always liked Eminem's music. Almost specifically his older stuff. Many of his (older) songs are clever and have literally made me laugh out loud at times. He went out of his way to be offensive, it got him noticed and it was fucking funny.

Response to What do you guys think of Eminem? 2015-01-21 00:48:44

He's not worth the 11 year old fanboys commenting on 2pac and Biggie's music videos saying 1. Eminem
2. 2pac
3. Dre
Those wars are pointless, but he's good.

BBS Signature

Response to What do you guys think of Eminem? 2015-01-21 02:43:12

he's a lot better than that hate spewing, hipster douchebag hopsin

BBS Signature

Response to What do you guys think of Eminem? 2015-01-21 18:43:05

He is a poster boy for chavs everywhere.

[18:34] <PissedWaffers> go ahead chuckle nuts, when this place is in ruins, where....

[18:34] <PissedWaffers> WHERE WILL YOU GO NOW?

Electronic Music Club

BBS Signature

Response to What do you guys think of Eminem? 2015-01-21 19:39:24

I don't mind him, but I'm not too big into his music.

BBS Signature

Response to What do you guys think of Eminem? 2015-01-21 19:42:26

At 1/20/15 11:01 PM, Sevkat wrote: like pffpfhstht

10/10 review

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to What do you guys think of Eminem? 2015-01-21 20:00:46

eminem is a good rapper and a cool guy i guess. he was no thug though, he was/is a demented weirdo who was made fun of in school

winner of the first annual NG Hunger games

life is just a trek, a quest to obtain knowledge, power, perhaps domination. maybe someone will win the race someday

BBS Signature

Response to What do you guys think of Eminem? 2015-01-21 20:05:00

The guy can write, but he's not an artist. Artists are usually controversial because they push boundaries. Eminem just pushes buttons. It's the same difference between a revolutionary and a troll.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to What do you guys think of Eminem? 2015-01-22 01:04:21

hot damn, do you know your shit @Sekhem

At 1/21/15 06:36 PM, Sekhem wrote: easily the most overrated hip-hop artist of all-time

on point af

Response to What do you guys think of Eminem? 2015-01-22 01:09:26

Eminem is awesome. I like to listen to him a lot.
Slim Shady kinda freaks me out, so I don't very often listen to his old songs.
His new songs are pretty good thou.

till we overdose

Response to What do you guys think of Eminem? 2015-01-22 02:01:41

At 1/21/15 06:43 PM, freaksy101 wrote: He is a poster boy for chavs everywhere.

^This. So much this.

Anyone I've known who has been a self-labeled "big Eminem fan" has either literally been retarded or a "white trash" type, or in some cases both.

I don't know of any black people who even like him. I mean I'm sure there has to be some but I just don't know anyone who is black and likes Eminem.

Response to What do you guys think of Eminem? 2015-01-22 02:20:49

At 1/22/15 02:11 AM, FurryGod wrote:
At 1/22/15 02:01 AM, NeonSpider wrote:
I don't know of any black people who even like him. I mean I'm sure there has to be some but I just don't know anyone who is black and likes Eminem.
heres one

I'm starting to think you suffer from a handicap.

Do you suffer from reading comprehension failure? I said I don't know of any personally. I then said I'm sure there are some who like him. Don't project your own mental handicaps onto others.

I am led to believe the majority of black people probably don't like him, but that could be an overgeneralization based on extrapolation of data of people I know. So I could be wrong but I don't think I am. And I probably already lost you due to using too many "big words".

Response to What do you guys think of Eminem? 2015-01-22 02:59:48

At 1/22/15 01:09 AM, NGComicd wrote: Slim Shady kinda freaks me out, so I don't very often listen to his old songs.
His new songs are pretty good thou.

Wow your opinion sucks dick bro

fuck yuo idiote

BBS Signature

Response to What do you guys think of Eminem? 2015-01-22 07:09:37

He's alright, I ain't a big fan.

I did enjoy the Slim Shady LP and MMLP2 and there is numerous hits that are quite catchy

BBS Signature

Response to What do you guys think of Eminem? 2015-01-22 08:19:07

Not a big fan of modern rap, but I've been told to give him a chance.

BBS Signature

Response to What do you guys think of Eminem? 2015-01-22 08:20:49

Mr Mathers has fallen from grace
he used to kick ass but that stopped a long time ago

The High Bunny Council Awaits

BBS Signature

Response to What do you guys think of Eminem? 2015-01-22 10:23:50

At 1/22/15 02:59 AM, Sevkat wrote:
At 1/22/15 01:09 AM, NGComicd wrote:
Wow your opinion sucks dick bro

says the guy who's icon is an anime character.

till we overdose

Response to What do you guys think of Eminem? 2015-01-25 20:05:22

At 1/20/15 09:55 PM, Raab wrote: He's pretty much a piece of shit who caters to the teenage angst audience by talking about how his moth mistreated him..... but the dude was thirty fucking years old..... now he's forty...

...you do realize most of the shit he says is sarcastic you biased piece of crap....for instance how he said wanna see me stick nine inch nails through each one of my eyelids..and then says copy me....yea sarcasm hes got some deep shit...listen to the words in white america hes also bashing george bush for being a fucking moron so do like the pic says and drop dead ...cuz noone likes you

Response to What do you guys think of Eminem? 2015-01-25 20:23:48

At 1/22/15 02:22 AM, FurryGod wrote:
At 1/22/15 02:20 AM, NeonSpider wrote:
Do you suffer from reading comprehension failure? I said I don't know of any personally. I then said I'm sure there are some who like him. Don't project your own mental handicaps onto others.

I am led to believe the majority of black people probably don't like him, but that could be an over generalization based on extrapolation of data of people I know. So I could be wrong but I don't think I am. And I probably already lost you due to using too many "big words".
I read most of your posts, I thought you were trolling at first but I'm starting to doubt your mental capacity.

nope you haven't lost me im old enough to understand this ...either that or im just a kindred spirit... but yea i swee what you mean im starting to realize anyone who has been born in 2000s or even like 98 or 99 have no opinions whatsoever that were not thrown into there minds without even pondering themselves if thats whats really what theyd like to believe but whatever fuck the new generation they have no brain power..every thing shown to them down to the very cartoons they watch are dumbed down and less imaginative for better purposes...when i was a kid i was pokemon...then went outside to playpretend and i got to be like pikachew or carzar...now a days if they were to even get the urge to pretend they cant pretend to be a lamp or icecream cone...if guys nowa days are imagining its because their moms took internet or phones away and now they have to jack off the old fashion way...bunch of perverted no good lazy slouches that this world is starting to have man

Response to What do you guys think of Eminem? 2015-01-25 20:27:18

i was born early 96 but im always studying old stuff like Elvis or Etta James the singer of at last.. so im actually way befor my own time just saying before you write me off as some young ignorant degenerate

Response to What do you guys think of Eminem? 2015-01-25 20:30:06

At 1/25/15 08:27 PM, THERIZ96 wrote: i was born early 96 but im always studying old stuff like Elvis or Etta James the singer of at last.. so im actually way befor my own time just saying before you write me off as some young ignorant degenerate

Remember Bobby's World? It was a good show!

BBS Signature