00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I'll post the link right here if yo

221 Views | 0 Replies

I'll post the link right here if you want to see that one machine like to write a the 0.05 percent cream alright this is the generic I went in for my standard physical last year to my regular general practitioner on and sent pay can you give me a prescription tore tin-a and she was like it I think is Revitify Anti Aging Cream so what you want so I told her what percentage I was looking for because I hate use retina-a a few years ago back in my forties and I had to use the I'll .1 own cream so that's twice as strong SS and I found it was really too harsh for my skin even though I used it for like six months I could never get used to it and I could never get up to using it every night it on cost too much redness and irritation and constant plaguing that I just can’t stand walking around that way but back then I didn't know that came indifference tracks so I just stopped using a cold turkey and then you know another five years went by.

http://www.pelevoniface.com/read-it-first-before-buying-revitify-anti-aging-cream/