00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

heyitsjustpIxel just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Just Found My Old Account

1,087 Views | 12 Replies

Just Found My Old Account 2015-01-16 04:02:50

Well, I was bored earlier and somehow got onto this site. I used to post constantly on the Razoric, VGDC, and VGR forums. VGR was a flash animation website created by a17roolz, and we had an awesome time. There weren't many rules, and trolling was an art. I was sad when I saw that the creator moved on with his life and shut the forum down. A few years ago I saw that Randy Solem had passed, and I was shocked. We had this massive rivalry where we would troll his forums relentlessly until we got banned.

Even with all of the rivalry I would never want him to actually die because his cartoons were a part of my childhood. At the time I was about twelve years old and obviously had to lie about my age. Nobody had a clue I was a tiny kid, and I truly talked massive trash on everyone. Some of the best times ever on the internet were had. Not sure why I'm posting all of this, I guess I just wanted to share my story.

I see this website isn't as good as it used to be, either. I read the rules and I'm almost afraid to type a swear word into here. I never actually posted here in the beginning either because the forum is too popular. It's better to have a small community of posters so you can actually keep up with each other. I've never been actually able to find a good forum in years. Oh well, I'm way the hell too old to be doing this anyway.

Response to Just Found My Old Account 2015-01-16 04:53:55

At 1/16/15 04:13 AM, NippleManOfMilk wrote: Yeah... we can't even post racial slurs or the no no word for butt pirates. I get my kicks by being a massive ass, but man I'd love to post all the horrible words for black people in all caps and have the mods just fuck off.

Oh, and 9/11 jokes. I like 9/11 jokes.

I just got banned from a racism forum for trolling, actually. Didn't even know that would be possible. I see the guy above me has a massively ancient account as well.

Response to Just Found My Old Account 2015-01-16 07:52:33

At 1/16/15 04:02 AM, FieryGrave wrote: I'm way the hell too old to be doing this anyway.

Nonsense. We've got people here as old as 'A Clockwork Orange'.

This ain't no kiddie-trolling-edgy-site anymore-- sorta. Mostly focused on the arts and making arts outta things-- collaborating to make art and discussing things with artists and stuff.

Compare a thread from today to a thread from say; 2005-- things have clearly changed.

Response to Just Found My Old Account 2015-01-16 08:21:58

At 1/16/15 04:02 AM, FieryGrave wrote: I see this website isn't as good as it used to be, either.

If you think it's shit then do something about it, submit some good content.
Average animations on NG are still better than most animations on Youtube.

I read the rules and I'm almost afraid to type a swear word into here.

SHIT FUCK PISS TITS CUNT BANANA DICK COCK WHORE SLUT LASAGNA BITCH

See? Nobody cares, as long as you don't say the n word or the f word you'll be ok.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Just Found My Old Account 2015-01-16 11:03:24

Welcome back to Newgrounds, can't wait until you start talking trash about us!!

:U

Response to Just Found My Old Account 2015-01-16 11:55:44

At 1/16/15 11:29 AM, dem0lecule wrote:
At 1/16/15 11:03 AM, Zerodecoole wrote: Welcome back to Newgrounds, can't wait until you start talking trash about us!!

U
I feel like it's the other way around, as how this thread is going on right now. Can we at least give some old folk a warm welcome?

Of course! You're not supposed to take anything I say seriously hahahah!

Welcome back to Newgrounds, I'm Zerodecoole and most of my posts are stupid.
Anyways, I hope you enjoy it here =)

Response to Just Found My Old Account 2015-01-16 12:33:42

At 1/16/15 12:23 PM, NippleManOfMilk wrote:
The answer to all of your question's is, I am who I am.
Which is just an excuse for you not to grow the hell up.
I've always felt that to be a meaningless remark. "Grow up"

Well I'll jump in on this i guess

so nipplemanofmilk
...are you trying to get banned again?
How long do you think it would be for this time?

And to comment on your um. . comment
if you don't grow up then your balls will never drop and you will never know what it's like to have sex with a store bought fruit that has been microwaved.
Look my point is you don't have to grow up if you don't want to but some day you will realize that no one takes you seriously and you will be a joke. It's alright to have your own idea of what an adult is but that doesn't make it true
so either grow up or admit that you are a child in an adult body

The High Bunny Council Awaits

BBS Signature

Response to Just Found My Old Account 2015-01-16 12:50:59

At 1/16/15 12:43 PM, NippleManOfMilk wrote:
taken seriously dumb. I mean, I get that people here do form legitimate relationships from time to time and that the community here has supported some people.

I'm just here to bond with you, I'm your friend, and I'm here to act the way you want me to If you take me seriously

Now here's some guys

I think i've fixed your comment and found the hidden message in what you wanted us to see.
good boy
sit

The High Bunny Council Awaits

BBS Signature

Well, after fifteen years of existence, we still argue among ourselves like morons. Trends and attitudes may come and ago, but some things never change.

At 1/16/15 04:02 AM, FieryGrave wrote: It's better to have a small community of posters so you can actually keep up with each other.

Also I guess we have that going for us now, too. Plus an edit button! :D

Response to Just Found My Old Account 2015-01-16 18:25:20

At 1/16/15 04:58 AM, yurgenburgen wrote:
At 1/16/15 04:02 AM, FieryGrave wrote: I see this website isn't as good as it used to be, either.
ok great
your opinions mean a lot to us
how about you upload some content, you've had 13 years to produce something mind-blowing

You have a point, but there's not going to be much content coming from me. I have to do stuff like having a job and what not.

Response to Just Found My Old Account 2015-01-16 18:35:24

At 1/16/15 06:25 PM, FieryGrave wrote:
You have a point, but there's not going to be much content coming from me. I have to do stuff like having a job and what not.

You could try slapping a microphone with your dick and upload it. Nah, I'm just messing around. There's still some pretty nice stuff uploaded, but I do admit that the trash to treasure ratio applies. Are you interested in games, movies, art or music? Want animated animals being abusive to each other? Want something inspirational? Want animated bouncing boobs? Want hot horse cock? It's here.

If you stay, that's cool. If you're just visiting, that's alright. Either way, have a kicking weekend. Take care of yourself.

Response to Just Found My Old Account 2015-01-17 01:16:41

The website is still good. There is just more ways to show off your works on the Internet. Also more popular and a bit more profitable if you go to YouTube.

Response to Just Found My Old Account 2015-01-17 03:24:02

This place always fucking sucked, go back to your bed old man

Apple is a communist dynasty that is trying to take the world down in flames under its oppressive boot. Samsung will surge the universe into glory #androidnation

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature