00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

how do i get voice actors?

431 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

how do i get voice actors? 2015-01-05 15:15:24

whats the best place to find people who will voice act for free? Im super desperate. I mainly need female voice actors, 1 female could do all the voices for my hair and sole animation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZU69RLyNXQ

what do i say? what do i offer since i dont have any money? royaltees? like if i make any money off ad revenue i share a percentage with the voice actors? what do i do? please help?

how do i get voice actors?

Response to how do i get voice actors? 2015-01-06 00:46:58

Hi there!

The best way to get a free VA is to simply ask people. The new voice acting forum is a great place to start. I found my VAs by searching through the audio portal for demo reels and looking at voice acting contests. Just send people PMs and ask them if they'd be interested. A lot of people who are starting out are eager to get their name spread around, so as long as you give credit, they'll be happy to collaborate with you. It especially helps if you have an animation to show them already (which you do, of course). For best results be sure to mention what demo reels / movies / games / songs you heard them in, people like to know that you actually took the time to research them and aren't just flinging out invitations hoping to get someone.

Best of luck!

(>'-')>