00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

cdhoeh0112 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

So do you guys understand this?

611 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

So do you guys understand this? 2015-01-01 10:31:50

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/702a1e976a08d99c41600decd7b4b67b

Also, what is your general opinion on the animation in it?

Response to So do you guys understand this? 2015-01-01 12:06:16

This is very neat!

"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."

-F. Scott Fitzgerald

BBS Signature

Response to So do you guys understand this? 2015-01-03 01:56:51

At 1/1/15 10:31 AM, Asperchu wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/702a1e976a08d99c41600decd7b4b67b

Also, what is your general opinion on the animation in it?

really interesting! i think more anticipation in the actios will be great! (instead to go to pose A to B, go from A to C and then to B). search "the animator survival kit" of richard william for more data!

Response to So do you guys understand this? 2015-01-03 16:25:13

Great use of color and lighting, keep going with it.

It will need further story, and sound but there's some nice potential here.

BBS Signature

Response to So do you guys understand this? 2015-01-06 08:57:00

At 1/3/15 01:56 AM, CondePablo wrote: really interesting! i think more anticipation in the actios will be great! (instead to go to pose A to B, go from A to C and then to B). search "the animator survival kit" of richard william for more data!

I would put more anticipation for actions in this, but I really don't have the time since this is for a competition.
Thanks for all the positive feedback.

I've updated the animation, yet I don't know how to direct the next scene.
I need to show that the door hacker is losing control of his body but i don't know how to effectively communicate that to the audience.

I made a story board, but I've decided it's not going to work as well as I had it planned to.

So do you guys understand this?

Response to So do you guys understand this? 2015-01-06 12:52:39

he lose the control of his hand and fall off?
trying making he grabs his hand and forces some movement and that provokes his fall.
i like that the last camera is the same than the first one.

At 1/6/15 08:57 AM, Asperchu wrote:
At 1/3/15 01:56 AM, CondePablo wrote: really interesting! i think more anticipation in the actios will be great! (instead to go to pose A to B, go from A to C and then to B). search "the animator survival kit" of richard william for more data!
I would put more anticipation for actions in this, but I really don't have the time since this is for a competition.
Thanks for all the positive feedback.

I've updated the animation, yet I don't know how to direct the next scene.
I need to show that the door hacker is losing control of his body but i don't know how to effectively communicate that to the audience.

I made a story board, but I've decided it's not going to work as well as I had it planned to.

Response to So do you guys understand this? 2015-01-09 15:37:03

At 1/6/15 12:52 PM, CondePablo wrote: he lose the control of his hand and fall off?
trying making he grabs his hand and forces some movement and that provokes his fall.

I followed your advice. This is the final product

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1UMDuHxWlE

Response to So do you guys understand this? 2015-01-09 17:19:24

At 1/9/15 03:37 PM, Asperchu wrote:
At 1/6/15 12:52 PM, CondePablo wrote: he lose the control of his hand and fall off?
I followed your advice. This is the final product

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1UMDuHxWlE

congrats! it would be nice if you add more fighting in the last shot, even if he still fighting meanwhile he falls (to have in count for the future)