00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

EggSmash just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

One Chance - Endings

7,935 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

One Chance - Endings 2014-12-24 08:16:13

has anyone else gotten the wife takes child and leaves John ending? it skips the feels song and he winds up dying alone; im not sure where they went but i noticed in this ending penny took their daughter and left him.

heres how you go about it i hope im not going to upset anyone putting the instructions here

SPOILERS ARE DOWN THERE i hope you don't accidentally read them if you don't want them. I also apologize to Newgrounds websites and affiliates, threads, all staff, other users and anyone who reads this if i am doing this in the wrong I do sincerely apologize i just want to know if anyone else has gotten this ending or if i accidentally stumbled over it?

6 days left: go to work, work

5 days left: go to work, walk past office, go to roof, be there when co worker takes his own life, press conference

4 days left: go to work, walk past office, go to roof, boss will be on roof and give you the option to go home so go home

3 days left: you wake up with penny in her underpants and bra *LOL* she says to pick up paper and come back. but when you pick up the paper the gang will be there asking John if he would like to come back to the office because they think they found something. go to work

2 days left: Penny is in bed (possibly upset at John's actions the day before) , Molly is at school. everyone at work is dead, still haven't found a cure.

Today everyone will die: John wakes up alone wearing only one shoe, looking distraught. Pennys things are gone, so are Mollys. It appears his family left him for not returning after getting the paper on day 3 . John has a zombie like appearance.

**now you have the choice to either die at work in the lab or at a park bench**

this scenario skips the whole death of Molly and Penny so thats good but it also sucks because they left John :/