00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TarikNakich just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

an old video? (help find?)

308 Views | 2 Replies

an old video? (help find?) 2014-12-20 19:16:30

ok, so i was wanting to watch an old video/movie that was submitted on NG a while back but cant remember the name... sadly it isn't in my favorites either.

i dont remember much, but the ending really stood out. The person was in like a brainwash type school/church and was chained up somewhere, and the headmaster(?) was chasing him out of the place. at the end he was using a minigun to more or less eat through the woods the guy was in, and he got hit. he reveals thew stolen item, a gameboy color, and starts playing tetris. the world starts breaking down into tetris blocks until nothing was left.

thats about all i can remember of it... any help? ^^"

Response to an old video? (help find?) 2014-12-20 19:45:38

At 12/20/14 07:42 PM, BlueReality wrote: Ah, this isn't a newgrounds video

You're looking for a scene of episode one of the Korean cartoon Boku no Pico

no, it was on newgrounds :O

another thing i just remembered was flying babies with machine guns in their heads and helicopter hats, as well as the headmaster(?) wearing a pointed hat that he takes off at one point and puts on his face, making it turn into a bird beak and he flys off after the guy. its really odd but i remember it :O i used to watch it a lot for the music lol

At 12/20/14 07:52 PM, BlueReality wrote: That sounds like Boku no Pico alright, maybe someone posted it here but it's a Korean cartoon.

-googles-
nope. and BAM it pops into my head just now :D

the crypt :D

thanks for the help though ^^ definitely looking into that show tho :D
aaaannnd not the right one TT.TT
so many edits XD spelled it wrong was all .3. the krypt :D