00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Hey, we're an international collective of hip hop heads, HDC (humble drum circle).

Since our funds are approximately zero dollars we would like to request for 2 pieces.

1. An image for our signature, here on Newgrounds forum.

2. A cover for our profile picture.

Please MSG us before creating. Much thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just because we are a bunch of hip hop heads doesnt mean we would only like to make music. If you are interested in:

- Easy access for constructive criticism, collabs (which can help grow your fanbase lots), and the support of a group.

- A friendly, go with the flow kind of vibe. Who says work cant be fun?

- The flexibility of a gay snake. We dont like to limit an artist's ability to express oneself. Our only limit is that it must remain under the influence of Hip Hop lifestyle.

That does not mean it must be graffiti only! It can be polka dots on a napkin, just as long as it represents Hip Hop. It can even go beyond drawing, why not sculpting or photography?

Thanks for your time.

- Us

Response to REQUEST 2014-12-19 17:08:15

Hey I don't have time to do your project but I have a game project I need some music on. i only need a few loops a main menu song, opening theme and bonus stage loop! The game is gonna be free so i can't pay but i can give you credit if its good and its good training right? it can be anything u like but it has to fit the game so ill tell u when something isnt fitting in my opinon

- me

BBS Signature

Response to REQUEST 2014-12-19 21:23:23

At 12/19/14 04:56 PM, HDC wrote: Just because we are a bunch of hip hop heads doesnt mean we would only like to make music. If you are interested in:

- Easy access for constructive criticism, collabs (which can help grow your fanbase lots), and the support of a group.

- The flexibility of a gay snake. We dont like to limit an artist's ability to express oneself. Our only limit is that it must remain under the influence of Hip Hop lifestyle.

That does not mean it must be graffiti only! It can be polka dots on a napkin, just as long as it represents Hip Hop. It can even go beyond drawing, why not sculpting or photography?

Dude, if it's just a request don't bill it like you would a commission. It's patronizing, brother.
I mean sheesh, you're a bunch of musicians. You should know this.

Response to REQUEST 2014-12-19 21:59:17 (edited 2014-12-19 22:02:23)

At 12/19/14 09:23 PM, Lintire wrote:
At 12/19/14 04:56 PM, HDC wrote: Just because we are a bunch of hip hop heads doesnt mean we would only like to make music. If you are interested in:

Dude, if it's just a request don't bill it like you would a commission. It's patronizing, brother.
I mean sheesh, you're a bunch of musicians. You should know this.

Gumburd: We are currently looking for an artist who may be interested in your offer dude.

Lintire: Ay man, im sure this is a misunderstanding. Even so, I did not mean to offend you in any way. We had a request and thought it was best to also make the option of promotion for struggling artists too. We are not requesting for you to join, that information is there for the artist who is looking for support. Of course if you are not interested then why bother talking about it?