00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Xyphondevi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

#illridewithyou

515 Views | 10 Replies

#illridewithyou 2014-12-18 22:58:58

I dont get this, people are feeling more sorry for potential muslims who may or may not exist than the people who were actually involved in that australian terrorist incident? Are these people detatched from reality? Or do they actually believe they are doing good? someone pls explain

comment pls | follow pls | aka FishType1

BBS Signature

Response to #illridewithyou 2014-12-18 23:00:37

#supportmudslimes

fuck yuo idiote

BBS Signature

Response to #illridewithyou 2014-12-18 23:13:31

At 12/18/14 10:58 PM, BumFodder wrote: I dont get this, people are feeling more sorry for potential muslims who may or may not exist than the people who were actually involved in that australian terrorist incident? Are these people detatched from reality? Or do they actually believe they are doing good? someone pls explain

There's sadly a racist crowd here in Australia who are violently targeting all Muslim people due to that happened in Sydney a few days back. The #illridewithyou thing is normal Australians agreeing to travel with targeted Muslims on public transport if they feel unsafe going to work, etc, as protection works in numbers.

Yes, we have a lot of bigots here in Australia but they're very much outnumbered by the decent ones.

[;];=]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

BBS Signature

Response to #illridewithyou 2014-12-18 23:14:21

At 12/18/14 11:00 PM, Sevkat wrote: #supportmudslimes

Mudslimes? What do you have against Muslims?

Response to #illridewithyou 2014-12-18 23:20:13 (edited 2014-12-18 23:20:44)

At 12/18/14 11:13 PM, Markface wrote: There's sadly a racist crowd here in Australia who are violently targeting all Muslim people due to that happened in Sydney a few days back. The #illridewithyou thing is normal Australians agreeing to travel with targeted Muslims on public transport if they feel unsafe going to work, etc, as protection works in numbers.

Yes, we have a lot of bigots here in Australia but they're very much outnumbered by the decent ones.

I havent heard of any of this, and if there is any its likely isolated events. To turn such a tragedy into something completely different based on something which may or may not be happening to make youself feel better is incredibly sick and offensive. You should be thinking about the people involved, not the people who arent involved and are likely not affected just to score cheap points. I'll probably never visit Australia now if people are this pathetic.

BBS Signature

Response to #illridewithyou 2014-12-18 23:23:07

At 12/18/14 11:14 PM, cga-999 wrote:
At 12/18/14 11:00 PM, Sevkat wrote: #supportmudslimes
Mudslimes? What do you have against Muslims?

They smell bad on the bus.

fuck yuo idiote

BBS Signature

Response to #illridewithyou 2014-12-18 23:38:07

At 12/18/14 11:20 PM, BumFodder wrote: You should be thinking about the people involved, not the people who arent involved and are likely not affected just to score cheap points. I'll probably never visit Australia now if people are this pathetic.

I understand what you're saying, there will be some people who get on board with this to try and look saintly, but for the most part it's just a show of defiance against the racist minority here. The problem with the racist few here in Australia, like anywhere, is that they're very loud, and we don't want to be associated with those idiots as a country, in the same way America wouldn't want to be associated with Westborough Baptist Church or crazed gunmen.

I wish it wasn't required, but in some cities people are being attacked/threatened because of their religious beliefs.

I dunno, shit like this bums me out because this is an incredible country and I know we're gonna get a bad name for this no matter what happens.

[;];=]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

BBS Signature

Response to #illridewithyou 2014-12-18 23:40:34

i want a hot muslim girl

| Steam | NoN bbs | formerly steelchair

BBS Signature

Response to #illridewithyou 2014-12-19 08:53:52

These people are lied to and cheated.

Response to #illridewithyou 2014-12-19 09:08:51

#Iwon'tridewithyoubecauseyousmellfunny

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to #illridewithyou 2014-12-19 09:23:24 (edited 2014-12-19 09:24:55)

At 12/18/14 11:38 PM, Markface wrote: I understand what you're saying, there will be some people who get on board with this to try and look saintly, but for the most part it's just a show of defiance against the racist minority here. The problem with the racist few here in Australia, like anywhere, is that they're very loud, and we don't want to be associated with those idiots as a country, in the same way America wouldn't want to be associated with Westborough Baptist Church or crazed gunmen.

I wish it wasn't required, but in some cities people are being attacked/threatened because of their religious beliefs.

I dunno, shit like this bums me out because this is an incredible country and I know we're gonna get a bad name for this no matter what happens.

But the thing is that there was no racist reaction at all, no one reacted that way. Yet there was much solidarity with muslims and little with the actual victims which I find incredibly offensive even taking into account that it doesnt directly affect me. The racist few are far more credible than people like this who make themselves look like idiots, as they actually have points other than "X might happen somewhere so lets make a big deal out of it and denounce anyone who says its offensive to the actual victims".

BBS Signature