00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kellyxeni2 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

A question for smokers

1,677 Views | 24 Replies

A question for smokers 2014-12-17 15:48:04

Do you ever feel shame/embarrassment for smelling like shit all the time? You might as well not bathe or use deodorant while you're at it.

BBS Signature

Response to A question for smokers 2014-12-17 15:53:05

Believe it or not, while not a smoker myself, I actually like the smell of cigarette smoke.

Response to A question for smokers 2014-12-17 15:56:04 (edited 2014-12-17 16:09:22)

back in the day before I smoked I used to like the smell of cigs. Now I actually dry heave at the smell/taste of it. Actually threw up on myself earlier this year on a Greyhound when someone smoked in the bathroom filling the whole bus with that smell.

It's funny how people get offended that I'm offended (physically affected) by their smell. Yeah, okay. I'll stop disliking the smell. I'll get right on that. Should probably try to stop being so pretentious about the smell of shit too, huh? It's just the way my body reacts. Get over it.

Voice of Pipistrella in Pit People, Riley from Zonestream. Voice of Lily, Aurora and Lenora in Everwing

Response to A question for smokers 2014-12-17 15:57:38

I am also a non-smoker, and while I don't particularly enjoy it, I find it to be at least bearable. At least for me. I don't think it's that bad.

Response to A question for smokers 2014-12-17 15:59:49

Sucks ass to smell like cigarettes all the time but when I get a waft of bad breath from someone else it's something much worse

BBS Signature

Response to A question for smokers 2014-12-17 16:02:12

I've never particularly understood the desire to inhale a toxic fume into one's lungs. Shrug, I guess the world is just strange that way.

[Report Rule-Breaking Portal Submissions] - [Game & Movie Portal Moderator]

Response to A question for smokers 2014-12-17 16:05:47

sorry

BBS Signature

Response to A question for smokers 2014-12-17 16:09:43

I don't really care that I reek like smoke. Don't like it? Doesn't matter to me. At least I don't smell nearly as bad as the sweaty hamplanets that rarely shower.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature

Response to A question for smokers 2014-12-17 16:35:30

At 12/17/14 04:24 PM, Monster-64 wrote: My dad's girlfriend's sister smokes weed in her bathroom, so whenever I walk in there, I get hit with this wall of shitty smells.
I prefer not hanging out with marijuana smokers because of that.
EDIT: Changed grammar mistakes

Every time I go to work, I see a ton of marijuana smokers on the way. It does smell pretty bad.

Response to A question for smokers 2014-12-17 16:53:50

At 12/17/14 04:05 PM, Piggler wrote: I was always intrigued by how my hands would smell like diarrhea for hours after I finished smoking.

I don't smoke but I've always been pretty interested in it and once I bummed one just to try it and my hand smelled like complete ass for hours, and nothing I did made the smell go away. It was so stale smelling

I didn't think my hand would be the one thing that would reek really

BBS Signature

Response to A question for smokers 2014-12-17 18:24:15

At 12/17/14 03:48 PM, NuclearInfected wrote: Do you ever feel shame/embarrassment for smelling like shit all the time? You might as well not bathe or use deodorant while you're at it.

In all honesty, no.
Also, you tend to grow used to smelling like ashtrays all the time so it doesn't bother me.

BBS Signature

Response to A question for smokers 2014-12-17 22:18:13

At 12/17/14 06:54 PM, K1LL80Y wrote: I like how cigars smell.

I heard they're tougher to smoke, and do nothing for the stress factor.

Oldskies lmao

BBS Signature

Response to A question for smokers 2014-12-18 03:45:46 (edited 2014-12-18 03:47:26)

At 12/17/14 04:24 PM, Monster-64 wrote: My dad's girlfriend's sister smokes weed in her bathroom, so whenever I walk in there, I get hit with this wall of shitty smells.

Are you kidding?

Honestly I dont think I have ever heard anyone (even nonsmokers) ever comment negatively about the essence of the yerbs. Unless there is impurities (seeds and stems) in the prescribed amount. sure consider me biased or whatever, but i've moved on from petty vices. I've moved onto bigger and better things.

you think she might be on that hard white bruh?

I'm kind of shocked at how many people are distasteful of smoke, it's automatically labelled as a disgusting habit. Somewhat understandable, but I feel household chemicals aren't any much better.

winner of the first annual NG Hunger games

life is just a trek, a quest to obtain knowledge, power, perhaps domination. maybe someone will win the race someday

BBS Signature

Response to A question for smokers 2014-12-18 03:48:52

I think i should be the first to tell you all that smoking is bad. Please, don't let that sink in to fast.

Oldskies lmao

BBS Signature

Response to A question for smokers 2014-12-18 04:04:18

i always carry a portable spray with me and use it after i smoke. its annoying as fk when ur not in area where its popular to smoke so people keep asking who smells like cigarettes?

ugh

lel

BBS Signature

Response to A question for smokers 2014-12-18 04:57:47

Not to mention they just keep throwing their butts everywhere.

And not only are those things made of plastic, but they are also the leading cause of roadside fires.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to A question for smokers 2014-12-18 05:01:52 (edited 2014-12-18 05:06:17)

i smoke and people tell me i smell like cologne, the smell of my brand is not at all overpowering and people commonly describe as pleasant typically.

However i do wear cologne and deoderant everyday and always get told i smell nice just for that purpose.

weed smells fucking awful imo. and i usually butt my cigarettes and throw them out.

BBS Signature

Response to A question for smokers 2014-12-18 05:10:29

At 12/18/14 04:57 AM, Painbringer wrote: Not to mention they just keep throwing their butts everywhere.

Well I'd say if you got it, flaunt it?

And not only are those things made of plastic, but they are also the leading cause of roadside fires.

Are they? I cant see that unless the roadside is filled with garbage or dry brush. or you live on garbage island.

//

winner of the first annual NG Hunger games

life is just a trek, a quest to obtain knowledge, power, perhaps domination. maybe someone will win the race someday

BBS Signature

Response to A question for smokers 2014-12-18 07:06:15

I can't stand kissing smokers. I can handle the smell, rather I tolerate it, but the taste is unacceptable.

I've had to deal with two girls that smoked, and I tolerated their awful breath. My soulmate won't be a smoker.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to A question for smokers 2014-12-18 08:28:34

there is no way an average human being could enjoy the smell of cigars. i think there must be some substance inside cigarettes that make you addicted to the sensation of smoking.

the more you smoke, the more addicted you become.

Latest TCs

I mainly focus on WPac and NATL basin.

Response to A question for smokers 2014-12-18 12:10:16

At 12/17/14 03:48 PM, NuclearInfected wrote: Do you ever feel shame/embarrassment for smelling like shit all the time? You might as well not bathe or use deodorant while you're at it.

I'm not a chain smoker so the smell doesn't last long and some brands smell worse than others. That's why I smoke lights, the stench is a lot less overwhelming. I also find the smell of cigarettes a lot more pleasant than the smell of weed, which sticks with you a lot worse.

Response to A question for smokers 2014-12-18 19:40:54

At 12/17/14 10:18 PM, MykeiXWolfe wrote:
At 12/17/14 06:54 PM, K1LL80Y wrote: I like how cigars smell.
I heard they're tougher to smoke, and do nothing for the stress factor.

They're not exactly challenging to smoke, you just need to learn how to drag without inhaling. You barely absorb any nicotine, but they taste far better than cigs if you're smoking a decent one. You smoke cigars for the flavor, not for the nicotine.

BBS Signature

Response to A question for smokers 2014-12-18 19:45:53

At 12/18/14 12:10 PM, FishscaleYayo wrote:
I'm not a chain smoker so the smell doesn't last long and some brands smell worse than others. That's why I smoke lights, the stench is a lot less overwhelming. I also find the smell of cigarettes a lot more pleasant than the smell of weed, which sticks with you a lot worse.

The smell of weed sticks to you far less than cigs. You just stop noticing the lingering smell nearly as much once you've been a smoker for a while.

BBS Signature

Response to A question for smokers 2014-12-18 23:48:35

At 12/18/14 07:50 PM, Thor wrote: I barely bathe anyway

Then don't start smoking.

Response to A question for smokers 2014-12-19 01:16:38

lmao dude it's only the heavy smokers who actually smell like smoke at all. do you even know any normal smokers?

It made more sense in my head.

BBS Signature