00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Whats the most disturbing thing you

1,291 Views | 21 Replies

have ever done as a child?

age 7-8 (first grade)
I was tasked to draw the job I would like to do. When I handed over my painting, I shocked the teacher so much that she called the principal and the principal then called my mother. I drew myself throwing money at naked poledancers and even thought everyone was dressed up to a certain point. I drew dicks and cunts to everyone. I don't know how I managed to learn about poledancing and whores at 7 years of age, but I did.

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Whats the most disturbing thing you 2014-12-15 08:18:39

At 12/15/14 08:14 AM, supergandhi64 wrote: that's pretty disturbing. i don't think i can top that

--supergandhi64

this is not a competition :)

My parents always tried thier best to shield my mind from the world of adults, but they couldn't protect me from other kids who often knew lots of things they shouldn't yet. We all know that :)

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Whats the most disturbing thing you 2014-12-15 08:20:21

Well there's this time when I was in 1st grade when I tried to convince my classmate to take her skirt off.
(God,I was such a pervert)

Also,what happened next?

BBS Signature

Response to Whats the most disturbing thing you 2014-12-15 08:26:53

At 12/15/14 08:20 AM, tailsbuddy wrote: Well there's this time when I was in 1st grade when I tried to convince my classmate to take her skirt off.
(God,I was such a pervert)
Also,what happened next?

My mother didn't beat the crap out of me, my dad thought it was funny and I have an exceptional memory. :)

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Whats the most disturbing thing you 2014-12-15 09:26:08

At 12/15/14 09:22 AM, dem0lecule wrote: Did you copy this topic from AskReddit? Because I swear I saw a similar thread in AskReddit this morning...

Never been to reddit. The idea for this thread came to me after I shared this pic on my facebook and wrote my story there for I felt that it was a similar experience.

https://scontent-a-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/10256157_865923430091896_7801392912072753254_n.jpg?oh=eed26168998803fc41c8aa2b3c438e92&oe=553CFF4A

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

At 12/15/14 09:28 AM, dem0lecule wrote:
At 12/15/14 09:26 AM, Deshiel wrote:
At 12/15/14 09:22 AM, dem0lecule wrote: Did you copy this topic from AskReddit? Because I swear I saw a similar thread in AskReddit this morning...
Never been to reddit. The idea for this thread came to me after I shared this pic on my facebook and wrote my story there for I felt that it was a similar experience.
No one stop you from being a hookah. Sometime it's also a good career. In a way. I do not find it to be disturbing.

I wish I could still remember why I chose to draw that and how much and what did I actualy know/think. After giving it more thought I think that I added penises and vaginas to get some laughs from the other kids.

Maybe I even did that to troll the teacher because I like to live dangerously

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Whats the most disturbing thing you 2014-12-15 09:47:11

At 12/15/14 09:33 AM, dem0lecule wrote:
At 12/15/14 09:30 AM, Deshiel wrote:
I wish I could still remember why I chose to draw that and how much and what did I actualy know/think. After giving it more thought I think that I added penises and vaginas to get some laughs from the other kids.

Maybe I even did that to troll the teacher because I like to live dangerously
Now be careful with dick pics. You don't want to be flagged as gay in an Eastern European country. Especially from early age.

Well I did made it equal with drawing not only penises but dem soft kitties aswel, so I would have nothing to be afraid of.

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Whats the most disturbing thing you 2014-12-15 10:37:37

When I was a kid I was in the park and a few guys walked to our ways and they were talking to us.
I got scared and spat right in the guys face.

Response to Whats the most disturbing thing you 2014-12-15 10:51:22

I shat, and it was awful.

Response to Whats the most disturbing thing you 2014-12-15 11:02:00

At 12/15/14 07:15 AM, Deshiel wrote: have ever done as a child?

When I was 7 at one school I got access to a hose, opened the water, and wet everyone during one of the breaks, teacher included. I was removed from said school.

-

Response to Whats the most disturbing thing you 2014-12-15 11:47:36

At 12/15/14 11:36 AM, Heinrich wrote: I once got into an argument with the teacher over bullying and said, "This is why school shootings happen".

They actually got a police officer to investigate me at school. They dropped the case because they couldn't get any leads on me.

that sounds, really ridiculous!

Hello I'm draw art and art acessories

BBS Signature

Response to Whats the most disturbing thing you 2014-12-15 11:55:18

At 12/15/14 07:15 AM, Deshiel wrote: have ever done as a child?

I once used my 1 dollar to buy a candy bar which was for lunch and when I went to get lunch I paid with the 25 cents I had left, and lunch costs 1.10. I don't know how my teacher found out, but she took it away from me and gave me back my 1 dollar. Then when I got home my mom found out I guess the teacher told her and my mom was so distraught and upset and in tears. lol like seriously, it wasn't that big of a deal. That school was ghetto as hell, and there were fights in cafeteria often, they seriously took what I did so seriously?

Hello I'm draw art and art acessories

BBS Signature

Response to Whats the most disturbing thing you 2014-12-15 19:50:52

I used to draw pictures of naked guys getting crucified and/or tortured.

This was as far back as grade 2.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Whats the most disturbing thing you 2014-12-15 19:56:32

me and friend once spotted a dead rabbit in the middle of our school track field during recess. he wanted to keep his distance but i got tired of staring at it, picked up a stick, poked it as hard as i could then chased him with it. those were good times.

BBS Signature

Response to Whats the most disturbing thing you 2014-12-15 20:21:20

At 12/15/14 10:37 AM, Zerodecoole wrote: When I was a kid I was in the park and a few guys walked to our ways and they were talking to us.
I got scared and spat right in the guys face.

Also, his mom saw me do it and said "Hey! Do not spit in my son's face!" I started crying and ran away.
I was an odd child hahahah

Another story:
When I was in 6th grade, there was this one girl in my class who I always teased until she would get really sad. (Man, I was mean)
At the end of the year we played spin the bottle and I had to kiss her.
After I kissed her I realized I always liked her and that I probably had a hard time expressing my feelings to her.
So when I went home, I went to her Hyves profile and wrote a long message where I apologize for all the mean things that I did and that it had nothing to do with spin the bottle (which was obviously the actual reason lol)

Okay I probably had a crush on her because she was the only girl with breasts, and by breasts I mean big breasts :U

Response to Whats the most disturbing thing you 2014-12-15 21:13:07

for some messed up reason i had a thing for stealing lighters from my mom and then going to school and lighting back packs on fire (elementry)

BBS Signature

Response to Whats the most disturbing thing you 2014-12-15 23:58:57

As a child? Glaring silently, I suppose.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to Whats the most disturbing thing you 2014-12-16 00:14:31

At 12/15/14 09:13 PM, dinopirate23 wrote: for some messed up reason i had a thing for stealing lighters from my mom and then going to school and lighting back packs on fire (elementry)

That's so metal! :D

Response to Whats the most disturbing thing you 2014-12-16 00:26:51

At 12/15/14 11:55 AM, Sirbrickrock wrote:
they seriously took what I did so seriously?

You were the chosen one Anakin...
Alas I think that you were thier only hope Obiwan Kenobi

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Whats the most disturbing thing you 2014-12-16 00:28:54

I suppose it would have to be the time I mistook a pile of broken glass for water and dove knees-first into it. I've had a bum knee ever since.

[Report Rule-Breaking Portal Submissions] - [Game & Movie Portal Moderator]

I set my living room on fire... To this day I have no idea why...
(I was also trying to extinguish the fire with my moms expensive shoes!)

Response to Whats the most disturbing thing you 2014-12-16 00:37:24

At 12/16/14 12:33 AM, Ferdafs wrote: I set my living room on fire... To this day I have no idea why...
(I was also trying to extinguish the fire with my moms expensive shoes!)

I actualy used to burn my action figures and watched them to melt. I almost suffocated one day after I completely burned off a particularly huge behemoth sized mercenary soldier. He was like the hulk in the size of a barbie doll and he produced a lot of smoke that quickly filled my small room and I had to open the window realy quick.

I then used my cunning skills to make sure that nobody looks up to see black smoke going out from my room. :)

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature