00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Heln966 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Racist comments on YouTube

2,332 Views | 24 Replies

Why are white people so mean

And yes, you guessed it right the screenshot below was from a hiphop song on YouTube

EDIT: I can't make the image larger sorry

BBS Signature

Response to Racist comments on YouTube 2014-12-14 06:45:48

BBS Signature

Response to Racist comments on YouTube 2014-12-14 06:57:58

At 12/14/14 06:46 AM, MrPercie wrote: Well, perhaps if we didn't steal them N****rs in the first place and brought them over to america, then you wouldn't be having these problems.

but oh well, too late now, guess you will have to stop being a cry baby and deal with it for once in your life.

all bow to the new edgelord

BBS Signature

Response to Racist comments on YouTube 2014-12-14 09:21:22

YouTube comments have always been shit.
It's best to leave that fuckin' cesspool alone. Let them wallow in their own sizzling shit.

Response to Racist comments on YouTube 2014-12-14 09:34:29

The YouTube comments section isn't exactly known for quality control, much less a place of positive discussion. I don't know why you would consider this to be news when it has been like that for years, and no one has done anything to stop it.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to Racist comments on YouTube 2014-12-14 11:43:51

At 12/14/14 11:40 AM, NekoMika wrote:
At 12/14/14 09:34 AM, orangebomb wrote: The YouTube comments section isn't exactly known for quality control, much less a place of positive discussion. I don't know why you would consider this to be news when it has been like that for years, and no one has done anything to stop it.
You could probably read stupid comments on youtube forever. Enough to make a series of blogs or books known as "Youtubers say the dumbest shit."

Don't forget the YT video series "Troll Patrol" where troll comments would be put up on display for ridicule, giving trolls attention at the same time.

Look up "Troll Patrol: White Knighting Troll Sniping"

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Racist comments on YouTube 2014-12-14 12:47:46

At 12/14/14 12:15 PM, Sekhem wrote: i love that forced google+ makes it easy to find their facebook profiles

i like to add them on facebook, wait for them to approve me, and then find their parents and message 'em about their offspring's behavior

welcome to being grounded

you know I saw this story about this woman who was harrassed by trolls sending her rape threats, and she pretty much did exactly that and told their parents on Facebook. lol! https://twitter.com/Charalanahzard/status/538144080534847489/photo/1

At 12/14/14 06:45 AM, xXSp1cyN1njaXx wrote: not to be that guy but theres kinda already a thread for this

you may not agree with me but this one is a little different, that thread was about STUPID comments, this one is about RACIST comments.

At 12/14/14 09:21 AM, NGPulp wrote: YouTube comments have always been shit.
It's best to leave that fuckin' cesspool alone. Let them wallow in their own sizzling shit.

I rememeber when trolls atleast used to be funny on youtube, now they don't even seem like trolls anymore, it's just all either Stupid ignorant biggoted assholes who say black people are bad, to the stupid ignorant Trigger prone Feminazis think Everything is racist and sexist and say White men are bad Etc. in the end you seem these people all argue with each other in endless amount of replies, I see arguements happening on every different type of video on a daily basis, it's completely ridiculous. Youtube is like the hub for people from Tumblr and 4 chan. lol

At 12/14/14 11:40 AM, NekoMika wrote:
At 12/14/14 09:34 AM, orangebomb wrote: The YouTube comments section isn't exactly known for quality control, much less a place of positive discussion. I don't know why you would consider this to be news when it has been like that for years, and no one has done anything to stop it.
You could probably read stupid comments on youtube forever. Enough to make a series of blogs or books known as "Youtubers say the dumbest shit."

I can actually imagine them creating an actual book, and it would be the New York Times best seller!

Hello I'm draw art and art acessories

BBS Signature

As horrible as they appear, @Thor's posts are pretty accurate.

Africa is just as much of a shithole as it was 2000 years ago. Most people live in poverty with no running water, medical care, or electricity. Famine and disease are extremely common. There have been no major technological or social breakthroughs.

The only exceptions are places where there is a large European influence. North Africa is doing relatively well. So is South Africa. Everything in the middle is basically a poverty-stricken warzone. It's a shit reality, but it's the harsh truth.

Could we do something to change this? Absolutely. Rich American and European business owners could start some sort of industry in Africa. Assuming they actually pay fairly and do not force locals into conforming to their culture, there could be a fundamental shift towards expansion and technology that would get Africans excited enough to participate.

Not that this has worked well in the past. Throughout history, any time a richer country gives work to a smaller country, it has been in the shittiest possible conditions. You can see this in the African diamond trade even today, perpetuated by the DeBeers diamond company, whose purpose is to hoard as many diamonds as possible in order to artificially raise the price.

Are the ancestors of the people from Africa better off?

The American Indians were in the same situation. They had basically done nothing for the past 2000 years. Then some Europeans arrived and took a lot of their shit. Then some Americans took the rest. They were given a choice: come live with us, by our rules OR live your own life, but on your own land.

Those who assimilated with American culture became very successful - by our standards. They're basically indistinguishable from everyone else now.

Those who stayed had to suffer. Reservations are massive shitholes. Alcoholism and obesity are rampant. Crime is high, there is no protection from the United States, and leaving the reservation will often have someone labeled as a traitor even if they're seeking a better life.

What about Africans? After the American Civil War, they were given a chance to go back to Africa. There were boats which would take people back to Africa where there was a colony for former slaves. They had their choice, too, and the consequences were something that their descendents had to live with.

Is removing someone from their culture and enslaving them justified when the result is that they're more successful by our standards? I don't believe that enslaving them is. But removing them from their culture? Maybe.

Maybe our idea of success isn't the same as theirs. Maybe they wanted to get ridiculous lip piercings and shit on trees. Maybe they didn't want electricity or running water. If they don't want these things, who are we to force them upon them?

That being said, I don't know of many blacks who would want to return to Africa.

I also don't know many American Indians who would want to return to living in the woods.

I don't remember a chapter in the history books which mentioned people returning to Europe by the thousands after the US Revolutionary War.

Does this make slavery OK? No. This does not justify slavery.

Are most people in the United States happier here than they would be in their homeland? For the most part, yes. I know that I wouldn't want to go back to shitting on trees like my ancestors did.

Response to Racist comments on YouTube 2014-12-14 13:01:03

At 12/14/14 12:47 PM, Sirbrickrock wrote: I can actually imagine them creating an actual book, and it would be the New York Times best seller!

Then why has nobody done so yet? Somebody could certainly get rich for that.

The cake is a liar!

BBS Signature

Response to Racist comments on YouTube 2014-12-14 13:32:49

They're mentally slow.

BBS Signature

Response to Racist comments on YouTube 2014-12-14 13:34:54

At 12/14/14 01:28 PM, Sekhem wrote:
At 12/14/14 12:20 PM, Thor wrote:
At 12/14/14 12:14 PM, Hacklyn wrote: i'm an idiot
blank post
guess which one still exists (hint: none of the european ones)

fuck yuo idiote

BBS Signature

At 12/14/14 11:42 AM, Thor wrote: blank post

not trying to start an argument but wasn't Africa one of the richest countries before Europe came over and fuck everything up. someone correct me if im wrong

BBS Signature

Response to Racist comments on YouTube 2014-12-14 14:01:14

At 12/14/14 01:58 PM, Thor wrote: Africa isn't a country and never was

you're right. it is the birth place of human creation

BBS Signature

Response to Racist comments on YouTube 2014-12-14 14:04:02

At 12/14/14 11:42 AM, Thor wrote: blank post

LOL.

it's sad that white people can never just accept that black people built the greatest architectural wonders of the ancient world

it's hurt their soul so much they have to make up conspiracy theories

wut

'Darkness is light turned inside out'.

What's up?

At 12/14/14 02:06 PM, Thor wrote:
At 12/14/14 02:01 PM, xXSp1cyN1njaXx wrote:
Yeah people keep saying this like it matters but did civilization exist before we left?

no

we were cavemen back then, and it seems many parts of africa have yet to evolve past that

America has Detroit and inbred,uncivil hillbillies from the south

plus you never really responded to what I said about Europe fucking Africa over.

BBS Signature

Response to Racist comments on YouTube 2014-12-14 14:26:48

What's new?

"Ya'll can kiss my ass" - James Allen "Red Dog"

Sig by illicit.

Are you bored and have nothing to do? Then click this!

BBS Signature

Response to Racist comments on YouTube 2014-12-14 14:27:33

In this day and age of political correctness, I can't fathom people being genuinely racist unless they live in an alternate reality.
If they're under the age of 50 then they're only doing it to be shocking.

At 12/14/14 02:01 PM, xXSp1cyN1njaXx wrote:

No you twat. It's a continent.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

At 12/14/14 02:27 PM, Chdonga wrote: No you twat. It's a continent.

which is still the birth place of man cunt

BBS Signature

Response to Racist comments on YouTube 2014-12-14 14:32:17

At 12/14/14 02:29 PM, xXSp1cyN1njaXx wrote:

I know. I paid attention in 5th grade World History class.

BBS Signature

At 12/14/14 02:32 PM, Chdonga wrote:

okay good for you. if you would have read my post. you would have saw that I admitted to fucking up and calling Africa a country. I just couldn't think of continent at the time so I said fuck it and called it the birth place of man

BBS Signature

Response to Racist comments on YouTube 2014-12-14 14:36:33

Youtube has always been racist. The ignorance keeps spreading like wildfire.

Response to Racist comments on YouTube 2014-12-14 14:50:22

At 12/14/14 02:36 PM, xXSp1cyN1njaXx wrote:
At 12/14/14 02:32 PM, Chdonga wrote:
okay good for you. if you would have read my post. you would have saw that I admitted to fucking up and calling Africa a country. I just couldn't think of continent at the time so I said fuck it and called it the birth place of man

It's the birthplace of man, no one's denying that. But aside from the Pyramids in Egypt, Africa hasn't made any great achievements. Africa's a shithole that has been fucked over by every nearby country, making it nearly impossible to develop. Even the most well developed cities in Africa are sub par by American/European standards. There's nothing inherently racist about that statement.

Thor's not saying anything particularly offensive either. That thing you said about Detroit and "inbred uncivil hillbillies from the south" was offensive though.

I'm not trying to argue here. I just want to know what's your point.

BBS Signature

At 12/14/14 02:50 PM, Chdonga wrote:
Thor's not saying anything particularly offensive either. That thing you said about Detroit and "inbred uncivil hillbillies from the south" was offensive though.

I wasn't being serious with the whole south people are inbreds thing. wish I can say the same about detriot

note: my discussion with thor was not about him being racist or anything like that. i'm not like some black people who would shout racism and bring race into everything cough sekkem cough

BBS Signature

Response to Racist comments on YouTube 2014-12-14 14:56:58

Racism on YouTube comments? What a shock!

Just use it for the videos, the comments are dreck, mindless compliments, praise nuggets or troll posts. Often off topic, with people pulling whatever bs liberal/conservative/sexist/social justice axe they want grind.

If you want faith in humanity, most of the internet isn't the place for it.

Response to Racist comments on YouTube 2014-12-14 17:19:37

At 12/14/14 09:34 AM, X-Gary-Gigax-X wrote:
At 12/14/14 06:42 AM, klompors wrote: Why are white people so mean
Irony much?

It was actually intentional lol sorry for any inconvenience

BBS Signature