00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Blue6panda just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

SUPPORT THIS GUY NOW

1,170 Views | 7 Replies

http://sunshinethefox.newgrounds.com/news/post/914176#comments
It'll be minutes out of your life for a lifetime of his, Help him NOW.

Response to SUPPORT THIS GUY NOW 2014-12-10 13:48:13

classic

SUPPORT THIS GUY NOW

BBS Signature

Response to SUPPORT THIS GUY NOW 2014-12-10 14:00:08

Some of the responses, Wouldn't really help. At the end of a day you don't go home and think about every positive you notice the negatives as they cut the deepest. The people accepting it like it's already happened is disgusting, You obviously haven't ever felt or even known people who are feeling low enough to do this sort of thing, even if it's just a cry for help it's a serious one.

He needs support, End of. I usually would be on the other end of the conversation when hearing this but, No jokes. Well, Unless positive as just small comments can set certain people of and you can't identify his character from one post.

Thanks.

Response to SUPPORT THIS GUY NOW 2014-12-10 14:15:18

all of this guy's movies here and on his youtube channel was cleaned
also look at his the latest review
is it all real? wtf is going on?

Response to SUPPORT THIS GUY NOW 2014-12-10 14:15:35

At 12/10/14 02:01 PM, Joestar wrote: Nah, let the dude die.

I thought you had more class than this.

BBS Signature

Response to SUPPORT THIS GUY NOW 2014-12-10 14:26:33

The cops in the guy's area have been called. This is in the hands of professionals now.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to SUPPORT THIS GUY NOW 2014-12-10 14:29:15

I hope this isn't genuine, but if it is you really need to stop yourself doing something incredible stupid, I know that life can be hard sometimes and you can feel isolated and lonely. But trust me it DOES get better, your emotions can be like the weather, you can't control them but it always gets better eventually. Try and find some family or friends you can talk things out with, and if you don't have any on hand right now please feel free to private message me, life has so so much to offer, so don't throw it all away in a moment of misjudgment :(

BBS Signature

Response to SUPPORT THIS GUY NOW 2014-12-10 14:30:23

Trying to think of something to say that doesn't sound like an empty platitude...