00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KiichigoInu just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

being single sucks

2,968 Views | 36 Replies

Response to being single sucks 2014-12-11 16:21:23

At 12/10/14 12:00 AM, Loki wrote: Being single is the shit.

This.

I've been single all my life and it's fucking awesome.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to being single sucks 2014-12-18 18:29:46

At 12/11/14 01:45 PM, FRAYDO wrote:
At 12/11/14 01:41 PM, Swag-in-a-Bag wrote: plus if yous a chick like you say then I'm sure there's plenty of guys who would be willing to wet yo lips for the first time
LEWD.

Is that u Fraydo ???

being single sucks

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature

Response to being single sucks 2014-12-19 01:00:16

Girl without a boyfriend.... obvi troll

Oldskies lmao

BBS Signature

Response to being single sucks 2014-12-19 07:56:07

You're looking for love in all the wrong places. Have you tried checking under your bed?

Why are people so obsessed with finding love?

BBS Signature

Response to being single sucks 2014-12-19 08:00:52 (edited 2014-12-19 08:05:00)

Get into a couple of bad relationships, and you'll cherish being single more, I promise.

And if you're so desperate about finding a place in somebody elses life, the chances are pretty likely you're going to rush to conclusions, and wind up with someone who's going to break your heart, which will lay the foundation for you to enjoy being single more anyway...so really, its either only a matter of time before you adopt this mindset, or you physically accidentally stumble into a good situation with someone by sheer luck or coincidence.

...and if thats the case, then good job. You won.

Either way there's no point in wasting time and boo-hooing over something like this. Ask yourself if you figured out what you want to do in life? THATS way more important. At 15, nows the prime time for you to figure out what your calling is...start practicing at that thing, and get skilled at it so you're prepared and better well off than the doe-eyed fuckheads next to you who are worried about Relationship Drama waste of time.

"The man who wants nothing is invincible"

Fuck bitches, get money, start worrying about yourself first and foremost. Others shall come and go on the way, like a fleeting memory in hindsight.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to being single sucks 2014-12-19 10:34:36

At 12/10/14 12:00 AM, Loki wrote: Being single is the shit.

Truth. I just got out of a relationship with someone twice my age. She was extremely clingy and I didn't like it.

NG UOTD 2/4/11 | I run a Minecraft server. | Con los terroristas

BBS Signature

Response to being single sucks 2014-12-19 12:10:52

-______________________- Jesus Christ!

keep on Reaping on

BBS Signature