00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tallya just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How are you with the ladies?

3,909 Views | 69 Replies

Response to How are you with the ladies? 2014-12-08 21:39:53

Fedora.

Response to How are you with the ladies? 2014-12-09 22:07:36

At 12/8/14 07:23 PM, Evark wrote:
At 12/7/14 11:33 PM, GingerGymnast wrote: lol you struck me as the ladies man. I picture you as some bad boy with a leather jacket and a motorcycle who liked meeting women.
I love meeting women. That post was mostly the result of a recent limerence more than an actual appraisal of how I am with women. It's hard to say, really. How does one rate oneself on the basis of others' perception? I have been told I fit in the mold of 'conventionally attractive', but how does that factor in to the sort of women I want to attract? Do I even know what kind of woman I want to attract? If I do, is that even the sort of woman I would be happiest with?

Um... i think you think too much.
And I have to use the dictionary again to understand your post.

You sound sort of lost in the relationship world. You probably have to go out and date a whole lot to get a solid idea of what you want. But you're dating someone right now, aren't you? Are you happy with her?

Response to How are you with the ladies? 2014-12-09 23:47:37

At 12/9/14 10:07 PM, GingerGymnast wrote: Um... i think you think too much.
You sound sort of lost in the relationship world. You probably have to go out and date a whole lot to get a solid idea of what you want.

These are all true things, the questions are kindof rhetorical. I'd like to think that I know what I want, but I was trying to get at "what are the (my) standards for 'success' with the ladies?" Finals week's probably got me frazzled, combined with:

But you're dating someone right now, aren't you?

We broke up a couple weeks ago.

BBS Signature

Response to How are you with the ladies? 2014-12-10 16:37:14

At 12/9/14 11:47 PM, Evark wrote:
At 12/9/14 10:07 PM, GingerGymnast wrote: Um... i think you think too much.
You sound sort of lost in the relationship world. You probably have to go out and date a whole lot to get a solid idea of what you want.
These are all true things, the questions are kindof rhetorical. I'd like to think that I know what I want, but I was trying to get at "what are the (my) standards for 'success' with the ladies?" Finals week's probably got me frazzled, combined with:

But you're dating someone right now, aren't you?
We broke up a couple weeks ago.

I always just took it for granted that when people liked you, it was obvious. I mean, some people a little less open about it, but you can usually tell. When there's a person I like, and I see them, I make reasons to be around them.

I'm sorry to hear about your breakup. :(

Response to How are you with the ladies? 2014-12-10 17:26:17

I'm quite shy but I'd consider myself average 'with the ladies'

BBS Signature

Response to How are you with the ladies? 2014-12-12 14:15:30

My love life is nonexistent. I can have friends who are girls, but I can't get a girlfriend. I always get friendzoned. Not that it matters much to me anyway.

QuakeNet channel #newgrounds.com! Stop by and say hey.

-- sedrosken, formerly known as MR-DOS

Response to How are you with the ladies? 2014-12-12 14:27:04

I got friend zoned a few months ago.

Response to How are you with the ladies? 2014-12-12 14:59:21

I...don't talk to ladies.

So, absolutely horrible is my answer.

"It's taking all my might to restrain from dick riding." - HomicidalFrog

Sig by Homicidee

BBS Signature

Response to How are you with the ladies? 2014-12-12 15:23:18

At 12/6/14 07:50 PM, GingerGymnast wrote: I get approached by guys. It's not every day or every week, but it happens enough. So many guys are so awkward about it. I feel nervous BECAUSE of their nervousness. It's weird. I've learned to just breathe and stay calm during these episodes and sometimes it rubs off on them and they calm down. I don't know what it is with so many guys, but basic conversation skills just seem to be lacking. I don't mean every single guy, obviously

Sometimes I'll pass by a guy and try to get his attention with a glance, or stand around him until he notices me. Maybe we'll strike up a conversation but way too often it doesn't lead anywhere. I don't know if it's something I'm doing, or if it's them, or what.

That's an interesting point of view. I always thought women didn't like it when men approached them.
Then again, I'm inexperienced. I suppose I've learned something.

Enter your signature text...

Response to How are you with the ladies? 2014-12-13 05:39:53

At 12/12/14 03:23 PM, Pixelwiz wrote:
That's an interesting point of view. I always thought women didn't like it when men approached them.
Then again, I'm inexperienced. I suppose I've learned something.

It's not always welcome but I'd say just go for it. I don't know anyone who'd bite your head off for saying hi.