00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

christopher54000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How are you with the ladies?

3,890 Views | 69 Replies

How are you with the ladies? 2014-12-05 17:33:43

And Ladies how are yous with the men? And gays and Bis how are you with the men and woman?

I'm just average pretty much. I pick up a few relationships here and there long and short lasting online and offline though it's kinda been slow these days. Actually to be honest I have a shit time with the guys and only seem to attract the bland ones. I'm actually kinda picky that way. I have more luck with the women because at least I can get to see the boobs and sometimes lick them and be good friends and plays Street Fighter :3

Also I could care less about the friend zones. I think the only people who hate them are the unwiped fat neckbearded shit stains who whine because they're too nice when in reality they're just like every other so called "Douchebag" they hate. But I digress

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to How are you with the ladies? 2014-12-05 17:39:12

Never even tried.

BBS Signature

Response to How are you with the ladies? 2014-12-05 17:41:48

Friend-wise I have girlfriends, romance-wise I don't.

Response to How are you with the ladies? 2014-12-05 17:49:43

At 12/5/14 05:33 PM, Wegra wrote: I think the only people who hate them are the unwiped fat neckbearded shit stains who whine because they're too nice when in reality they're just like every other so called "Douchebag" they hate.

You mean like this guy?

At 12/5/14 05:41 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: Friend-wise I have girlfriends, romance-wise I don't.

^this

God damnit, that's the second time I've done that within the half-hour.

Enter your signature text...

Response to How are you with the ladies? 2014-12-05 18:08:51

At 12/5/14 05:33 PM, Wegra wrote: I'm just average pretty much. I pick up a few relationships here and there long and short lasting online and offline though it's kinda been slow these days.

How are you with the ladies?

When ever you feel powerless, just remember this.

A single one of your pubes can shut down an entire restaurant. - Conal / MOTW: O Lucky Man!

BBS Signature

Response to How are you with the ladies? 2014-12-05 18:14:43

I have a few girl friends that I hang out with, if I ever decided to plunge deep into any one of their pussies I probably could. I'm a really good wing man though and have gotten mates laid before, mainly because I can view the whole flirting with women thing from an outside perspective.

~Sweet memories of us I do recall~

~Dear angel please come back before I fall~

BBS Signature

Response to How are you with the ladies? 2014-12-05 18:19:42

I used to have a girlfriend back when i was 12 in 6th grade i tried to kiss her and she said no, so i think i'm pretty much okay being asexual for the rest of my life, also i don't hate women because of the stuff i said on this post. And i don't date men either.

"let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is...fear itself" - FDR

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -George Santayana

Response to How are you with the ladies? 2014-12-05 18:23:25

At 12/5/14 05:33 PM, Wegra wrote: I'm just average pretty much. I pick up a few relationships here and there long and short lasting online and offline though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIgfiSzCy1o

"Ya'll can kiss my ass" - James Allen "Red Dog"

Sig by illicit.

Are you bored and have nothing to do? Then click this!

BBS Signature

Depends on myself really.

I can joke and hit it off with them pretty well, and other times I really don't care enough to try. Since I have long hair and I groom it well, it tends to get me complements from women.

I really enjoy women and even as young child I was always fond of pretty women, but I really don't feel like I want to commit to a serious relationship, so I don't seek those out.

Response to How are you with the ladies? 2014-12-05 18:33:21

I'm a gentleman. And I try to make girls laugh a lot. Some of my friends say that I'm very "cute" and an "angel".

COFFE IS JUST THAT GOOD

BBS Signature

Response to How are you with the ladies? 2014-12-05 18:39:19

Pretty decent I suppose. I got a girlfriend if that is anything to go by

Having grown up in a household with two women, I feel like I get along with women much more easily than I get along with men. That said, I have a tendency to keep peoples an arm's length away, so the probability of me getting into a relationship at this point is quite low. To my knowledge there is one person that's interested in me right now, and the only thing I'm trying to figure out is how I'm going to tell her to fuck off.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to How are you with the ladies? 2014-12-05 19:40:47

Why is 90% of Newgrounds gay?

Response to How are you with the ladies? 2014-12-05 19:44:17

At 12/5/14 05:43 PM, Voltage wrote:
At 12/5/14 05:33 PM, Wegra wrote: Also I could care less about the friend zones.
Even the fedora neckbeard shitstains may have a better chance than you, my friend

Ummm what are you talking about?

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to How are you with the ladies? 2014-12-05 19:47:53

At 12/5/14 05:33 PM, Wegra wrote: And gays and Bis how are you with the men and woman?

*Hmpf* Fucking acephobe...

"Now I'm a private eye-cum-negotiator..."

BBS Signature

Response to How are you with the ladies? 2014-12-05 19:50:32

At 12/5/14 05:33 PM, Wegra wrote:
Also I could care less about the friend zones. I think the only people who hate them are the unwiped fat neckbearded shit stains who whine because they're too nice when in reality they're just like every other so called "Douchebag" they hate. But I digress

I guess they don't like being in it because they sort of expect sex out of some of the favors they do for them that's what makes them so needy.

Response to How are you with the ladies? 2014-12-05 19:52:59

At 12/5/14 07:50 PM, argile wrote:
At 12/5/14 05:33 PM, Wegra wrote:
I guess they don't like being in it because they sort of expect sex out of some of the favors they do for them that's what makes them so needy.

That's what I'm saying! Bunch of retards if you think acting like a gentlemen is going to get you anywhere.

Okay maybe it will but you need to balance it out be nice but not too nice. Plain and simple.

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to How are you with the ladies? 2014-12-05 20:00:12

At 12/5/14 05:39 PM, Sword-of-Kings wrote: Never even tried.

Same here, I just don't care anymore....

That Scout is a Soldier!

BBS Signature

Response to How are you with the ladies? 2014-12-05 20:11:54

I used to be a nerve-wreck when I had to talk to a member of the opposite sex, but now I'm more confident talking to girls and being friends with them, but I'm still terrible getting dates.

Sorry for my bad english. I'm not from this planet

Art Page|Art Thread|Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to How are you with the ladies? 2014-12-05 20:15:54

I drown in pussy

Response to How are you with the ladies? 2014-12-05 20:22:29

Im fine, just a lot of them dont really have anything interesting to talk about

comment pls | follow pls | aka FishType1

BBS Signature

Response to How are you with the ladies? 2014-12-05 20:22:48

At 12/5/14 08:15 PM, Satori wrote: I drown in pussy

I drown in this user's pussy

5:24 PM - Hat-Fondler: adverb

5:24 PM - 平沢唯: jewishly

5:25 PM - Kupo: frothingly

BBS Signature

Response to How are you with the ladies? 2014-12-05 20:25:13

At 12/5/14 08:22 PM, JRob wrote:

satori-sama is pure fegt

;)

Response to How are you with the ladies? 2014-12-05 20:35:21

At 12/5/14 08:25 PM, Satori wrote:
At 12/5/14 08:22 PM, JRob wrote:
satori-sama is pure fegt

;)

PURE SLUT

comment pls | follow pls | aka FishType1

BBS Signature

Response to How are you with the ladies? 2014-12-05 20:36:21

At 12/5/14 08:35 PM, BumFodder wrote: PURE SLUT

blasphemy fu

Response to How are you with the ladies? 2014-12-06 01:47:11

At 12/6/14 12:59 AM, Voltage wrote:

and @wegra, did you miss the replies of the laughing gifs? you fool, even the most disgusting dorito-soda junkie can score a bitch, the only thing I am saying is you can't even mention the league of neckbeard champions otherwise their stink of douchebaggery will waft onto you like the fart of a commuter in a city bus

Nah I saw em. Though that still is a bit of a scary thought

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to How are you with the ladies? 2014-12-06 01:48:24

Hahahahaha, that's a good one. Really got me there. Hahaha...

Haha *sob* haha *sob*

PSN:Ryder-Omega/Steam:Ryder Omega

I'm that lazy bastard who doesn't bother to take down his damn Christmas lights. I still have the fucking kriss-kringle hats from last year!

BBS Signature

Response to How are you with the ladies? 2014-12-06 06:46:49

I am very adorable and disgusting at the same time, that usually makes chicks give me a cute smile, but they're afraid of me in a way.

This is a problem that requires a solution.

BBS Signature

Response to How are you with the ladies? 2014-12-06 07:56:14

Well... I have a great personality.

Last time I had a girlfriend was 10 years ago.
Not even sure if you can call it a relationship, it was the 2nd grade and the girl asked every boy from the class if they wanted to marry her and I was the only one who said yes.
According to the teacher we had a relationship.

It's not that I haven't tried of course.

During middle\high school I made a move on 2 out of the 3 girls I liked during the time I was there.
I was too shy for the other one, plus I was kind of embarrassed because my friend, who also had a crush on her, asked if he could borrow my phone to view her Facebook profile and liked everything she posted on her profile from my account.
Funny thing was that all he did was comment "sexy" on her profile picture and the girl instantly rejected him.
Also, the girl has a boyfriend now and when I looked him up I couldn't stop laughing.

Anyways I'm now in college and there aren't that much girls that also study media design, there are some girls but not so many.
There are actually a lot of girls who attend beauty college, which is in the same building, but they have lunch breaks on a different time.

brb crying

Meh, at least I'm not attending tech college, there are no girls there hahahahah!
But yeah, there aren't really that much girls here and I have been more busy with college now.
This is actually the first time in my life that my first report card was full of good grades.
You would almost think that paying attention to girls would cause me to have bad grades LoL

Response to How are you with the ladies? 2014-12-06 07:59:19

I make them laugh sometimes.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature