00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Worst Bathroom you ever been in?

4,039 Views | 40 Replies

Mostly public ones is what I'm suggesting. Just look at this clusterfuck when I went to a bar up in Red Bank

Seriously just look at it. Yeah I literally took a picture of it because it was just so awkward.

Also looks like I left my laptop bag in the shot lol

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Worst Bathroom you ever been in? 2014-11-29 02:18:55

This latrine was obviously designed by gay people, for gay people.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

my old elementary school had one of the most disgusting bathrooms anyone could imagine. it looked like the factory at the end of jeepers creepers. shit was smeared all over the stalls walls. there was piss all over the floor which cause the bathroom to stink. those ghetto, inbred, pieces of human filth would shit in the urinals. I rarely even went to the bathroom.

BBS Signature

Response to Worst Bathroom you ever been in? 2014-11-29 03:58:17

I think it's a tie between a public bathroom i've been in and the boy's bathroom at my current school.
The public bathroom is literally covered in piss and the toilets were almost always clogged, and i think some guy masturbated in the bathroom because sometimes there would be cum on the fucking stall door. Not to mention the doors were all broken.
The boy's bathroom at my current school isn't any better, covered in piss, smells like shit and some gay guys were once having sex in one of the stalls while they were tripping on drugs.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Worst Bathroom you ever been in? 2014-11-29 04:14:45

Park bathrooms and Beach bathrooms. God it's horrible, one time I found a dookie on the floor.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to Worst Bathroom you ever been in? 2014-11-29 05:31:02

My old high school.

The halls smelled like a bathroom.
The classrooms smelled like a bathroom.
The stairs smelled like a bathroom.
The cafetaria smelled like a bathroom.
The lockers smelled like a bathroom.

The only thing that didn't smell like a bathroom WAS THE BATHROOM.

Response to Worst Bathroom you ever been in? 2014-11-29 05:45:55

I once saw a toilet which had like 10 pounds worth of shit all over the toilet, on the seat, the walls, etc. That was back when I was in 3rd grade and I believe that's the reason why I've always avoided the bathroom throughout school. I would often starve myself of water and food until dinnertime, which was probably the reason why I got few growth spurts and weighed 95 pounds.

Response to Worst Bathroom you ever been in? 2014-11-29 11:06:56

I think the worst bathroom I was in was almost certainly a gas station bathroom. You run into a lot of those when going on road trips and they're rarely that well done. I actually recently went to this one where there was this green turd in the toilet shaped like a giant burger patty. I did successfully flush it down, though.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Worst Bathroom you ever been in? 2014-11-29 12:11:50

Need I say more?

"Ya'll can kiss my ass" - James Allen "Red Dog"

Sig by illicit.

Are you bored and have nothing to do? Then click this!

BBS Signature

Response to Worst Bathroom you ever been in? 2014-11-29 12:14:31

At 11/29/14 02:13 AM, Wegra wrote: Mostly public ones is what I'm suggesting. Just look at this clusterfuck when I went to a bar up in Red Bank

Seriously just look at it. Yeah I literally took a picture of it because it was just so awkward.

What a spoiled brat, have you seen the public restroom in China? The rural parts of the country has it much worse, I still have nightmares from this.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Worst Bathroom you ever been in? 2014-11-29 14:25:46

Definitely a bathroom in the basement of a 150 year old building. It smelled awful, the modernization attempts were half-assed at best, and there was a constant buzzing sound.

Those who do not learn from the mistakes of their past are doomed to repeat them.

Response to Worst Bathroom you ever been in? 2014-11-30 09:35:59

At 11/29/14 11:10 AM, Quorthon wrote: It was a portopotty. It smelled fucking terrible. Like someone shit pissed and puked in it.

Oh yeah, those probably are the most disgusting things I've been in, because they don't go anywhere.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Worst Bathroom you ever been in? 2014-11-30 10:48:12

At 11/29/14 02:13 AM, Wegra wrote: Mostly public ones is what I'm suggesting. Just look at this clusterfuck when I went to a bar up in Red Bank

The trashcan takes up so much room

AND whats the point of having two urinals. What two men would get that close?

BBS Signature

Response to Worst Bathroom you ever been in? 2014-11-30 14:19:31

yours after you take a shit

C C

the trolls king of kings

BBS Signature

Response to Worst Bathroom you ever been in? 2014-11-30 17:07:47

At 11/29/14 02:16 AM, SubliminalVirus wrote: awkward? or kinky as fuck...

^ this

The High Bunny Council Awaits

BBS Signature

Response to Worst Bathroom you ever been in? 2014-11-30 17:49:31

It's a room for one person though, right? They're not expecting multiple people to use those at the same time? O_o

It looks clean though. I've seen plenty of pretty shitty albeit normal bathrooms. As in: shit all over the place. Open door, close door, get as far away as possible.

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to Worst Bathroom you ever been in? 2014-11-30 18:12:18

At 11/29/14 02:13 AM, Wegra wrote:

why would you let anything other than your shoes make contact with a public restroom floor

Response to Worst Bathroom you ever been in? 2014-11-30 18:41:43

The airport in Addis Ababa. It was so bad that I just held in my shit for another 4 hours, and that's saying a lot after basically traveling from Yellowknife, to Edmonton, to Toronto, to Washington D.C, to Ethiopia. 36 hours I hadn't taken a poop and I was ready to explode.

BBS Signature

Response to Worst Bathroom you ever been in? 2014-12-01 07:15:21

It was at a pitstop.
The restroom was huge.
Lots and lots of urinals.

The water was out.
It smelled, and the urinals were uncomfortably close to each other.

Response to Worst Bathroom you ever been in? 2014-12-01 07:26:00

The worst bathroom I went into turned out to be inside some crazy mansion.

It wasnt even an bathroom at all. The staircases led into nothing. The doors opened to a brick wall.

Looking at the big picture of it all, it was a very disconcerting experience

winner of the first annual NG Hunger games

life is just a trek, a quest to obtain knowledge, power, perhaps domination. maybe someone will win the race someday

BBS Signature

Response to Worst Bathroom you ever been in? 2014-12-01 18:09:33

Remember that fold-out toilet thing that was on Firefly?

Response to Worst Bathroom you ever been in? 2014-12-01 19:15:19

It is a toss up between the women's bathroom in The Pantheon in Paris or the bathroom of an apartment I stayed in while in Italy.

The bathroom in The Pantheon is off of this tight little staircase and is underneath and above a series of crypts. It was just really creepy and I couldn't make the toilet flush.

The bathroom in Italy wasn't dirty or anything, but it had a bidet, and I asked if it was the boy's toilet.

Response to Worst Bathroom you ever been in? 2014-12-01 19:45:03

The worst one I've been, and seen, was in an auto-stop. It smelled like crap everywhere! And, upon retrospective, I think someone just had finished peeing on the floor when I came to the bathroom. Pretty sick and disturbing, must say.

COFFE IS JUST THAT GOOD

BBS Signature

Response to Worst Bathroom you ever been in? 2014-12-01 22:58:05

The worst bathroom I've been in was a rather filthy and horrendously smelly outhouse near Lake Michigan (thankfully I didn't have to use it).

By far the worst bathroom that anyone can go into is any of the outhouses that the Mythbusters use.

Response to Worst Bathroom you ever been in? 2014-12-02 05:22:16

School bathrooms are just as bad as public bathrooms

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

The description doesn't fit, if not a synonym of menace

BBS Signature

Response to Worst Bathroom you ever been in? 2014-12-02 13:43:53

any public toliet is the worst. can't stand the smell of urine.
each time i go to one, i have to breathe through my mouth to avoid the smell.

some toilets are clogged with tissue paper and poop.

Latest TCs

I mainly focus on WPac and NATL basin.

Response to Worst Bathroom you ever been in? 2014-12-06 09:32:45

I was actually listening to the radio yesterday and it said that a gas station bathroom is actually no less likely to be cleaner than one in your own house. That's really weird, you'd think with all the people using it, it would be worse!

Response to Worst Bathroom you ever been in? 2014-12-06 10:41:04

I went to the bathroom at a Train Station in Union, NJ and I saw some powder on it. What if this was like Cocaine? lol

Hello I'm draw art and art acessories

BBS Signature

Response to Worst Bathroom you ever been in? 2014-12-06 13:17:47

Imagine how weird it would be for someone to sit in that toilet taking a shit when someone comes in to take a piss in the urinals there.
But the worst bathroom for me must have been the public bathroom at this bar in the last town I lived in. I have no idea if it has ever been washed ever but when I came in there looking for a place to empty my bladder so I could go back to drinking I was frightened and disgusted by what I saw. It was as if someone with diarrhea tried taking a shit but missed the toilet, and the next person who came in there had hurled all over the place.

That was the first and last time I ever went to that bar

needless to mention I waited about emptying my bladder until we left for another bar

Bananular.

BBS Signature

Response to Worst Bathroom you ever been in? 2014-12-06 13:41:37

At 12/6/14 01:17 PM, Erty wrote:
At 11/29/14 02:13 AM, Wegra wrote:

Imagine how weird it would be for someone to sit in that toilet taking a shit when someone comes in to take a piss in the urinals there.

That's what I was saying!

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature