00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LewgusWithFriends just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

ugly people and the media

761 Views | 21 Replies

ugly people and the media 2014-11-27 15:56:03

man... all o do is complain about how horrible my life is... lol it's just i'm not pretty, and I have a face only a mother would love, i'm the worse thing since hilter. yes, I know hilter raped people, killed people destroyed millions of lives. but I have a ugly face so i'm worse then him. at least people like hilter.... he has more respect then me. I never had a jealous sprit but now I feel shitty and below anyone who looks better then me , has better grades more friends, then I do. because society says so. I ended up hating myself because I started to believe if I pretended to be someone else people would treat me better. I'm not perfect.. I have flaws and most guys want a girl who has no flaws. a girl who looks cute/ flawless who's poplar everyone likes her, she's a straight A student, her life is perfect. they want the girl everyone wants. they don't even consider the average girl, the bullied girl they only want the best. so..

someone please give advice...

Response to ugly people and the media 2014-11-27 15:58:11

haha what

Response to ugly people and the media 2014-11-27 16:09:26

Grow a backbone, kid.

fuk

BBS Signature

Response to ugly people and the media 2014-11-27 16:14:02

First of all.....are you a guy or a gal???????

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature

Response to ugly people and the media 2014-11-27 16:14:13

This thread contains dangerously high levels of fedora.

Response to ugly people and the media 2014-11-27 16:14:27

At 11/27/14 04:09 PM, Nickisabi wrote: Grow a backbone, kid.

ahhh... u want me to man up.

Response to ugly people and the media 2014-11-27 16:25:31

At 11/27/14 04:14 PM, Swag-in-a-Bag wrote: First of all.....are you a guy or a gal???????

girl

Response to ugly people and the media 2014-11-27 16:47:27

who the fuck is hilter?

Response to ugly people and the media 2014-11-27 19:36:16

At 11/27/14 04:25 PM, ZE13 wrote:
At 11/27/14 04:14 PM, Swag-in-a-Bag wrote: First of all.....are you a guy or a gal???????
girl

Whell then that changes everything.

I feel everybody has potential to be the best version of themselves; and reach their maximum attractiveness/potential.

You should never compare yourself to other people, esp. ones who you consider to be 'better' than you in some way

You also have a vagina, so that means someone in the world would be willing to sex you. It may not be me, or anyone on Newgrounds, but hell somebody would love to love you.

Keep that in mind, and keep the faith and be the best version of YOU, that you can be

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature

Response to ugly people and the media 2014-11-27 19:39:28

At 11/27/14 04:14 PM, Bit wrote: This thread contains dangerously high levels of fedora.

*tips fedora*

Response to ugly people and the media 2014-11-27 19:55:26

What did I just read?

Response to ugly people and the media 2014-11-27 20:15:07

At 11/27/14 04:46 PM, ManDeep wrote: I'm terribly self loathing myself, but i never ever tell or let anyone ever know it because that's fucking annoying.
What i'm trying to say is that you're fucking annoying and you should stop feeling so damn sorry for yourself.

Or he could find a way to feel better about himself by eating......solve one problem by creating a worse one

The High Bunny Council Awaits

BBS Signature

Response to ugly people and the media 2014-11-27 20:57:15

At 11/27/14 04:52 PM, Piggler wrote:
At 11/27/14 04:47 PM, argile wrote: who the fuck is hilter?
Mr. Hilter?

Ah that show has better writers than Saturday night live.

At 11/27/14 03:56 PM, ZE13 wrote: i'm the worse thing since hilter.

There's no way that's true. People that don't find themselves amazingly beautiful are not bad, they just have lower self-esteem. Hitler was evil, you just have low self-esteem. Try to get a ton of people to like you, and if it works, you won't feel this way.

Response to ugly people and the media 2014-11-27 21:06:39

Okay man, I hear ya. Maybe that's why I got into acting (in HS, no big whoop) and the media. I loved being on TV, even if it was on a public access channel, no one sane or sober would bother with.

In every single one of us, lies something unique, solid. Hold onto that, be your own person, because in the end, that can never be taken away from you.

Vault 101 I have many old and deleted Flash submissions, PM me the filename, maybe I got it.

BBS Signature

Response to ugly people and the media 2014-11-28 12:30:00

Pretty sure you're a troll but just in case you're a person with really low self-esteem i'll bite.

At 11/27/14 03:56 PM, ZE13 wrote: man... all o do is complain about how horrible my life is... lol it's just i'm not pretty, and I have a face only a mother would love, i'm the worse thing since hilter.

Yes, you're unattractive so you must be one of the worst human beings ever.

yes, I know hilter raped people

I don't think you know who Hitler was.

, killed people destroyed millions of lives. but I have a ugly face so i'm worse then him. at least people like hilter....

1% of the population liked him, the other 99% hate him.

he has more respect then me.

Authority figures tend to receive a lot of respect.

I never had a jealous sprit but now I feel shitty and below anyone who looks better then me , has better grades more friends, then I do.

It's very unlikely you have worse grades than i do.

because society says so. I ended up hating myself because I started to believe if I pretended to be someone else people would treat me better.

People will treat you better if you respect yourself and if you have a nice attitude.

I'm not perfect..

Neither is anyone else.

I have flaws and most guys want a girl who has no flaws.

Everyone has some sort of flaws, only idiots think that there are flawless people just walking around.

a girl who looks cute/ flawless who's poplar everyone likes her, she's a straight A student, her life is perfect. they want the girl everyone wants. they don't even consider the average girl, the bullied girl they only want the best. so..

Anything's cute to certain people, if 17 guys think you aren't cute then there's at least 17 others who think you are.
Dreaming about dating the popular girl at school is a fantasy that some dudes have but not all of them want it.
Not every guy likes to date a smart chick.
Not everyone wants a girlfriend that everyone else wants, they'd get jealous.
Average girls are the ones who usually maintain good and healthy relationships as far as i know.

someone please give advice...

If this is real, talk to a psychologist.
If this is just bait, 4/10 for making me reply.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to ugly people and the media 2014-11-28 12:34:44

At 11/28/14 11:54 AM, Amaranthus wrote: [Fishing for attention intensifies]

Yea, don't be like this guy here ^

5:24 PM - Hat-Fondler: adverb

5:24 PM - 平沢唯: jewishly

5:25 PM - Kupo: frothingly

BBS Signature

Response to ugly people and the media 2014-11-28 13:33:04

I'm sorry, what does this have to do with the media?

Response to ugly people and the media 2014-11-28 13:38:00

At 11/28/14 01:33 PM, CiviLies wrote: I'm sorry, what does this have to do with the mediia

I was wondering the same thing.

I have literally sat in this desk for 5 hours staring at this computer screen trying to decrypt OP's message. I thought the end of the puzzle would be something neat and worthwhile, but no, underneath the crap was more crap

winner of the first annual NG Hunger games

life is just a trek, a quest to obtain knowledge, power, perhaps domination. maybe someone will win the race someday

BBS Signature

Response to ugly people and the media 2014-11-28 14:27:30

you work with what you got. the problem you are having is that you are caring what people think about you. i have moobs that i absolutely hate, but if someone points and laughs. i raise my shirt and stuff that delicious moob in their face, and hope they don't call the cops

im proud mother fuckers -pelvic thrusts-

Response to ugly people and the media 2014-11-28 14:55:57

You are not as ugly as you think you are
You did good in school
Your parents do love you in their own way
Take up hobbies or things you love to do and express your creative side with such
Talk to people over the net little. Talk to people in real life a lot
Dont shut your own door, the world will try to do that for you its you opportunity to make it open and keep it so
Love where there is no love, listen to people talking, support a lonely soul and eat well whenever
Go to a doctor and ask about pain, about depression, and meaningless in stuff in your life
Go to the gym and run. A machine will never judge you and thats the only thing you are there for
Watch movies on netflix, all of them.
Read.
Read more.
Take up a sport or a martial art
Learn to meditate
Join your local biys and girls clubs and either volunteer or participate
Volunteer at any one of hundreds of places around you
Love yourself because you in your own being survived everything the world has thrown at you already
Cut yourself some slack, you cant just poof something you want, only the hard things in life make us smile the most
Care for a sick animal
Watch mulan from disney
Everyone else is under stereotypes just like you... Break them
Cross dress
Speak to people about your sexuality
Collect something and put it on a shelf
Buy a special food item if you want it
Work. But work for something you are happy doing. Something to pass the time, if you have not found it yet, keep looking for it, get fired, get hired, and keep looking for a job you love
Play cards or games with family at Christmas
Participate
Go for a walk, go for a hike, take a bus on a tour group
Visit your local city attractions
Walk a dog then walk a really ugly dog then walk a cat
Fall in a pile of snow, leaves, flowers, pond and just lay there (breathing)
Watch clouds
Take the time to help someone cross the street
Sit on the train and just ride
Get a car. Get a drivers liscence, get a target shooting gun (. 22) get a book shelf, get a bed, get a mirror, get a bunch of hangers... Fill and use regularly
Schedule yourself, then after a while schedule yourself
Write
Go to school
Get first aid, look and sign up for post secondary
Take photos
Ring a friends doorbell without calling or texting first
Get fhe hell off facebook and other "friends" sites
Get political... Join a party... Hand out papers or take phone calls
Have sex for the sake of a fuck. With both sexes.
Enjoy your fetish
Roleplay on the net or in a game online, then take up a spot at an acting club
Join clubs.

Do... Anything... With your life... In any direction... At any level
Time will pass anyway, why not fill it with something you didnt even know about only to find out you enjoy it

BBS Signature

Response to ugly people and the media 2014-11-28 15:35:24

At 11/28/14 12:34 PM, JRob wrote:
At 11/28/14 11:54 AM, Amaranthus wrote: [Fishing for attention intensifies]
Yea, don't be like this guy here ^

Itd be hard to be THAT much of an attention seeker

comment pls | follow pls | aka FishType1

BBS Signature