00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Care2mchBEAR just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

LF Animator, 10-12 sec intro [PAID]

641 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Starting a youtube channel and we want to do it right! We've recorded the intro music already, just need an animator to make a great short animation for it. We already have the idea as well, as it's pretty straight forward, so we really just need someone to animate it!

It will be two characters doing a quick introduction pose, then doing an activity together! Nothing adult, just don't want to spoil the surprise or give away our idea before we can be the first to do it.

Message me at cbdesign@outlook.com with references, prices and interest!

Thanks

Response to LF Animator, 10-12 sec intro [PAID] 2014-11-24 19:46:16

Also, if you do not have anything to show that you're capable of animating, I will not hire you.

Response to LF Animator, 10-12 sec intro [PAID] 2014-11-25 11:27:21

At 11/23/14 06:49 PM, MegaCarlMan wrote: Starting a youtube channel and we want to do it right! We've recorded the intro music already, just need an animator to make a great short animation for it. We already have the idea as well, as it's pretty straight forward, so we really just need someone to animate it!

It will be two characters doing a quick introduction pose, then doing an activity together! Nothing adult, just don't want to spoil the surprise or give away our idea before we can be the first to do it.

Message me at cbdesign@outlook.com with references, prices and interest!

Thanks

I may be able to animate this. Here's an example of my work.: http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/b6ccda0b18e5042599018244beef5c5a
(The quality of the animation changes around the 2-3 minute area to my current, improved style.) Also, I can do frame-by-frame animation as well. (In case you're not interested in motion tween animation.)

If you're interested and would like to contact me with more information, my e-mail address is: ryanshinalltanguma@gmail.com

Response to LF Animator, 10-12 sec intro [PAID] 2014-11-25 21:33:52

Found my animator! Thanks to everyone who applied :D